[Arcade+Wii U] Pokken Tournament

Sweetfire13

Even though that was totally biased I will begrudgingly respect your decision Laharl. To everyone else and I mean everyone, I apologize to those I disrupted or offended with me attempt at playful and silly debates and jokes. I mean their is literally a Yo mama joke in their guys and you can tell by my writing styles when I'm serious or not. DF and Prod T, I consider you guys friends and appreciate your ability to either talk it out (Prod T) or instant kill me (Dark Flare) who I hope didnt take offense to being called Dark Fucker (It was a Stiffler thing, Im kinda old now :goodmood: was just jokes. Once again I offer my most sincere apologies for ruining anyone's fun by messing with ya.

• 4 weeks later...

[topic bump]

Here is a recent preview vid:

Lol! they made pikachu like a bad-ass in this. :awesome

This game is coming to japanese Arcades in summer 2015. Its still not known if it would be made for regular consoles as of yet but here is hoping for that possibility next year or so.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

AWESOME!:awesome

Weavile is one of those pokemon that needs more love anyways. i'm Glad it finally getting some spotlight. As for Charizard well we all know how that goes with it popularity. LOL!

So lets see:

Pikachu [Electric-type]

Gardevior [Psychic/Fairy]

Lucario: [Fighting/steel]

Machamp [Fighting-type]

Suicune [water-type]

Gengar [Ghost/poison]

Weavile [Dark/Ice]

Charizard [Fire/ flying] {+dragon-type when mega evolve}

Hmm we might expect a Grass, Rock, Flying, Dragon, Steel and Ground -types pokemon to jump in the roster. 

Now I know for sure one of the ground type pokemon who will more likely to jump in could be either Garchomp, Golem or Landorus.

grass and flying, see dis is a chance for shaymin sky form

Thats possible too or either Chesnaught. :-P

I don't know why im thinking this but why do I have this feeling that the Final Boss (if any) of this game Will be Arceus

Thats possible too or either Chesnaught. :-P

I don't know why im thinking this but why do I have this feeling that the Final Boss (if any) of this game Will be Arceus

because it won't, obviously the final boss is going to be mewtwo. Cliche at its finest