I'M MOVIN' OUT *Cue song*

Werewood

Sadly I havent been around here as much so I didnt know borewood had left. Sorry to hear him leaving the site but I hope he finds the peace of mind he seeks. He is a cool dude.

Oh wow I have been hearing the " dude need some pussy " line since the 1980! Lol.

Darkflare will call me an old man ....hahaaa DF. Lol

But seriously that phrase has many meanings depending on the intent of use and the situation.

From its use I personally know its a few of these.

1. It means exactly what it says... point blank. Lol

2. It means to loosen up and cool out

3. Depending on the situation males/females usually will say it to a guy meaning example 1 or in case of said person lacking sexual contact is all extra physical strong and needs it to weaken him. One of many reasons as pro boxers amd martial artist not supposed to engage in sex actvities during training before a fight/contest.

I have barely heard the term used as a means to get into a actual relationship with feelings. Booty calls do not count as a real relationship btw. Lol. I wouldnt tell someone to go get some pussy as a means to get into a relationship. Usually ya just say you need a woman/GF/wife. Old school I guess I am. Lol

So I am taking what cayne said as a reference meaning example #2 based of the convo of the thread and its meaning.

I hope bro borewood finds that ease he is looking for and just keep perspective that this a hobby and keep focusing on doing even better in his works.

Damn it I made an essay. *facepalm self*