Custom AB Bonus Round released 2014-08-16

Werewood

Custom AB Bonus Round

MUGEN Characters 1000 Series: Custom AB Bonus Round by Borewood
Custom AB Bonus Round is from Asura Buster (Arcade, emulated by MAME)

Custom_AB_Bonus_Round%20screen%20shot%20

SSFIV Decapre: "Why did the boss give me such a boring mission this time!?"

* Custom AB Bonus Round is from Asura Buster (Arcade, emulated by MAME)
- more details:  http://www.gamefaqs.com/arcade/927480-asura-buster-eternal-warriors/faqs/51433

* skip to 5:26 to see the bonus round in action...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                                 MUGEN Version

- a pretty boring bonus A.I. only character.........zzzzZZZZZzzzzzzzZ

* important note:  highly recommend to use the included Bonus Round (Asura Buster) MUGEN stage "Bonus Stage" by Cenobite 53 for Custom AB Bonus Round, otherwise, Custom AB Bonus Round may not work *

Custom_AB_Bonus_Round%20screen%20shot%20

Cenobite 53's "Bonus Stage":  http://cenobite53.mugengermany.com/stages_arcade.html

A known bug:

The "wolf heads" score indicator...is buggy...

I used a Helper for the K.O. bar and inside it I made use of Explod state controller for the "wolf heads", but some times for strange reason,
the "wolf heads" might disappear and re-appear.  I tried to use or un-use RemoveExplod state controller but it still happens:

[statedef 3600]

[state 810, Holding fwd?]
type = VarSet
triggerall = root, var(19) > 0 && root, var(19) <= 41
trigger1 = 1
v = 12
value = root, var(19)
ignorehitpause = 1
persistent = 1

[state 9300]
type = RemoveExplod
triggerall = var(12) > 0 && var(12) <= 41
trigger1 = 1
ID = 2100
ignorehitpause = 1
persistent = 1

[state 9300]
type = Explod
triggerall = var(12) > 0 && var(12) <= 41
trigger1 = 1
anim = 2100+var(12)
ID = 2100
pos = -75,-8
postype = p1  ;p2,front,back,left,right
bindtime = -1
removetime = 1
supermove = 1
pausemovetime = 999999
supermovetime = 999999
scale = 0.4,0.4
sprpriority = 26
ownpal = 1
;removeongethit = 0
ignorehitpause = 1
persistent = 1

Video Preview
if you don't have nicovideo account:  http://en.niconico.sarashi.com/?sm24248936
if you have nicovideo account: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm24248936
or
my OneDrive here:  https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E&id=7DB65F02B0BBD12E!681&v=3

Download 2014-08-16: https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E&id=7DB65F02B0BBD12E!674 -> Custom_AB_Bonus_Round_2014-08-16.zip
  for MUGEN 1.0 only.

(Custom_AB_Bonus_Round.def - localcoord = 320,240)
  (mugen.cfg - [Config] - GameWidth = 640 & GameHeight = 480)

>Custom

You do realize there is no such thing as custom with minigames? If it operates exactly like the game then its especially as a bonus game it isnt custom. If it was custom then you might as well not put it as a Asura buster Minigame. You might as well label it something else.

Good point you made.

Well, in my own MUGEN dictionary, "Custom" also means "source-game-inaccuracy".  Since I am so bad at "source-game-inaccuracy" in MUGEN, I still have to label it with "Custom".

>> If it operates exactly like the game

No my MUGEN stuff never operates exactly like the source game..........

Dosent matter. It does what its suppose to but anyways onto a bigger issue.

>Using any other stage other then Cenobites

Having Nanami just pop up and scratching her head on every other stage makes it impossible to use. Obviously, you need to fix this and make it so it operates with other stages. It dosent need to be the same exact stage.

>Skipping the intro when the it starts

Completely breaks it. Dosent work at all.

>Wolfs

At some points it spawned too little wolves, at the most just 3 and then it breaks. When i actually got it to work it just spawned them way too much to the point where you dont even have the ability to do anything about it at all. It still breaks even after this.

You should really have taken a look at these issues and review how to make a character that operates as a minigame a bit better because this is just bad all around with these issues. You need to redo practically all of it.

Yes, this is unfortunately a bit glitchy, but I'm sure you can fix it.  I tested it and it stopped producing wolves after I hit one.  :\

stop putting that story in your characters I know I told you  to stop before.

Stop trying to run off Borewood.  He's allowed to use the word boring.  You're supposed to a moderator, not a troll.

Stop trying to run off Borewood.  He's allowed to use the word boring.  You're supposed to a moderator, not a troll.

He's not trying to run off Borewood. No one is. It's not about him using the word "boring" either. It's just kind of a problem that he continually puts his story in his downloads. He was asked to stop doing this before and this loophole won't work, as the content is still on the forum technically.

Stop defending stupidity.

He was told to stop and he insists on continuing.

Nobody gives a damn about his sob story and the truth is that the story itself, makes him look bad in more ways than any troll could ever do(LIKE THAT CUTSCENE IN HIS RF2 BEATRICE). No point in trolling someone that admits to being a terrible creator to begin with.

• 1 month later...