Orochi K' by MA Released

ShiniGami NoMeresu

Surprising to see that he released another character within less than a week after he released Sakuya_MA. Too bad it's just another K' edit like we have seen countless times already...

Nah, I'm just kidding. I love nearly every single creation of Michael Armaros as he has such an amazing style of doing things so I know for sure this character, like all his other characters, is an instant keeper for me.

Though if truth be told....

I wouldn't be surprised if this topic gets struck by a 

homefront-hype.jpg  :awesome 

Surprising to see that he released another character within less than a week after he released Sakuya_MA. Too bad it's just another K' edit like we have seen countless times already...

But this time it is Orochi version of K' :awesome  remind me of one of the King of Fighters' Manga, I think it is King of Fighters XI where Mukai chained K' into the Orochi Serpent seal, then Krizalid was there too and later Orochi posses into K's body, it is slightly based on that version I guess :goodmood:

I always thought that K' looks similar to Orochi, either it is their hair color or facial expression...

@Ryoucchi : thnx for info. Fixed!

============================================================================

out of all Orochi K's edits i like 4 and i would like to have them

*Evil Grin*

1 = MKJ Orochi K' [and ya'll know his way of work with chars]
2 = MA's Orochi K' [new effects and his skills]
3 = KofSky's Orochi K' [very few may know this one]

4 = KOFC Orochi K' [this one is cause of particularly new looking sprites and different set of skills]

But this time it is Orochi version of K' :awesome  remind me of one of the King of Fighters' Manga, I think it is King of Fighters XI where Mukai chained K' into the Orochi Serpent seal, then Krizalid was there too and later Orochi posses into K's body, it is slightly based on that version I guess :goodmood:

I always thought that K' looks similar to Orochi, either it is their hair color or facial expression...

@tehdevil : you observed very well my friend and yeah he looks similar with orochi [face and hair] my friend [on orochi's pic] thought its K' . when i told him nope hez orochi and he was "Doh!"

@Winmugen11 : why would say that "I wouldn't be surprised if this topic gets struck by a Hyper barrage"

@Winmugen11 : why would say that "I wouldn't be surprised if this topic gets struck by a Hyper barrage"

First of all, it's Hype Barrage and not Hyper Barrage. Learn the difference because those two are very different things. :P

Also don't let me explain the "joke", because everybody knows explaining one kills it.   :truestory:

May I ask, do you have all the Orochi K's you listed? Because I personally never heard of the last two (the ones by KofSky and KOFC respectively).

First of all, it's Hype Barrage and not Hyper Barrage. Learn the difference because those two are very different things. :P

Also don't let me explain the "joke", because everybody knows explaining one kills it.   :truestory:

May I ask, do you have all the Orochi K's you listed? Because I personally never heard of the last two (the ones by KofSky and KOFC respectively).

lol u caught and came right on it

my fault i accept but english isnt my language so back off :redcard:

i was trolling

and ans to your question. what if i say yes ?

didnt u notice? what was in spoiler and what that cud mean :awesome

i was trolling

and ans to your question. what if i say yes ?

didnt u notice? what was in spoiler and what that cud mean :awesome

Oh yeah, now that you mention it...

How in the world could I have forgotten you are an evil internet troll at times.

smiley-face-shaking-fist.gif 

HAH!

i still think mike's orochi k' is going be better as his True K' kicked ass!

@tehdevil : you observed very well my friend and yeah he looks similar with orochi [face and hair] my friend [on orochi's pic] thought its K' . when i told him nope hez orochi and he was "Doh!"

:awesome  yeah, in one of the King of Fighters 99 manga, either Iori or someone said that he looks like Orochi and resemble him :=D:

Oh yeah, now that you mention it...

How in the world could I have forgotten you are an evil internet troll at times.

smiley-face-shaking-fist.gif 

the moment u think u got me. is the moment you are right into my trap ^_^

HAH!

i still think mike's orochi k' is going be better as his True K' kicked ass!

oh u have no idea :awesome 

oops :D

:awesome  yeah, in one of the King of Fighters 99 manga, either Iori or someone said that he looks like Orochi and resemble him

once again you are right

:awesome  yeah, in one of the King of Fighters 99 manga, either Iori or someone said that he looks like Orochi and resemble him :=D:

It was the narrator who said K' is the mysterious man who resemble Orochi. I have that manhua (yes, is not manga. It is call manhua, the Hong Kong comic)

And can someone here kindly give a step to download this K'? I have to say...I really hate when download a character on Japanese site...I don't know which one is the right button???

And can someone here kindly give a step to download this K'? I have to say...I really hate when download a character on Japanese site...I don't know which one is the right button???

MUrxR6k.png

I wonder why is there a mini K' on his hand when he does his QCBX2+P Desperation Move:

I assume you're using 1.1?