UNO Tag Team System Error

The S09

Question

I was using the UNO Tag team System on MUGEN 1.1 and I have this error right here:

Can't find file @@@@Can't find file @@@@Not a valid elem type: tagin
Error parsing [state 4921, RockEnRoll]
Error in [statedef 4921]
Error in HongMiling_D9x7_tag/tag_system.cns:1454
Character mugenversion is older than this version of M.U.G.E.N.
Error loading chars/HongMiling_D9x7\HongMiling_D9x7_tag.def
Error while precaching

And here's the code to that error:

[state 4921, RockEnRoll]

type = tagin

trigger1 = partner, stateno = 4925 && partner, Statetime > 0

trigger1 = partner, life > 0

trigger1 = Pos y >= 0

trigger1 = !Win && !Lose

stateno = 4932

partnerstateno = 4931

anyway to fix this?

14 answers to this question

It's not really mugen related I don't think, unless statetime is failing. The problem is more with the Tag System program itself.

By the way, statetime isn't a real trigger. Replace it with "time."

Alright, i'v replaced "Statetime" with the word "time". Now what about the "stateno" and "partnerstateno"?

Alright, i'v replaced "Statetime" with the word "time". Now what about the "stateno" and "partnerstateno"?

"statneo" is valid, as is "partner,stateno." I don't know if that one undocumented, possibly deprecated code that does the same as "time": "statetime" was causing issues or not.

See, there's TagIn, which is not documented anywhere. I have no idea if that's valid or not. It could just be made up. I have no idea. The same goes for its parameters.

There's this too: "Character mugenversion is older than this version of M.U.G.E.N." that stands out. What version of mugen is the character for and what version are you trying to put it into?

"statneo" is valid, as is "partner,stateno." I don't know if that one undocumented, possibly deprecated code that does the same as "time": "statetime" was causing issues or not.

See, there's TagIn, which is not documented anywhere. I have no idea if that's valid or not. It could just be made up. I have no idea. The same goes for its parameters.

There's this too: "Character mugenversion is older than this version of M.U.G.E.N." that stands out. What version of mugen is the character for and what version are you trying to put it into?

this character is on mugenversion = 1.0.

and the stateno and partnerstateno is like this

stateno = 4932

partnerstateno = 4931

And as for the "tagin", it is an unknown state type

try

trigger1 = numpartner = 1 && partner,life > 0

also tagin was meant to be in mugen by default, it was suppose to have MVC like system.

but i suppose due to time constraints elecbyte NEVER finished the code, but in winmugen it exists in the code.

so for mugen 1.0 and 1.1, im sure they removed it.

try

trigger1 = numpartner = 1 && partner,life > 0

also tagin was meant to be in mugen by default, it was suppose to have MVC like system.

but i suppose due to time constraints elecbyte NEVER finished the code, but in winmugen it exists in the code.

so for mugen 1.0 and 1.1, im sure they removed it.

Thing is: I'm using the UNO Tag System v2.5 (mugen 1.0 version)

I've never used this UNO tag thing, but I'm willing to guess that the fact that you're using a Mugen 1.0 thing for Mugen 1.1 is exactly your problem.  I'm not in a position to check, but I'm guessing that this tag system used old ass winmugen code that has since been removed from Mugen 1.1.