Crapcom is remaking RE1....again

Yes Capcom, the masters of rereleasing games in a shiny new wrapper is remaking/porting the original Resident Evil to all current and previous gen systems, tank controls and all. So instead of making a new game they're going to take an already existing game, give it HD graphics and rerelease it probably at full price. This is what Capcom has decided to do with their budget instead of making a new Megaman game like....I donno, Megaman Legends 3?! If you're going to rerelease a game then why not Resident Evil 0, 2, 3 or code Veronica? Also you can at least use the RE4 system, it was the best of the newer games with a perfect balance of action and horror.

I know people like the original Resident Evil, but it was already remade already. I want to see them do other old RE Games like 0, 2, 3, and Code Veronica. We don't need a Remake of the original AGAIN. Or Release an HD collection of 0, 1, 2, 3, and Code Veronica. That would be awesome. But it's just the first game, which has already been rereleased with updated graphics. Do a different RE game, or do another survival horror game like Dino Crisis. It would be something different from zombies.

• 4 months later...

It's not a new REmake. it's a remastered port of the original REmake that's been modified for HD consoles. Get it right people. The RE fanbase makes fun of people that think it's a "Remake" of the REmake. There's a whole twitter page dedicated to making fun of all the retards on Resident Evil's official facebook page. And just because it's on several consoles doesn't make it a "remake" those are all ports and it was done so Capcom could get more money. this is no different.