[News] SNK PLAYMORE is recruiting programmers for "THE KING OF FIGHTERS"

Werewood

I somehow noticed that official recruitment advertisement picture........those wires frame in Kyo(?)'s face.........does it give any hint that suggests SNK Playmore will be using totally 2.5D/3D graphics, similar to that of Capcom's SFIV?

• 2 weeks later...

why don't they just make a kof game with every character that has appeared in kof in it.(including op bosses lolollolol)

They always done that, each time after one saga ended. They call the game as a "Dream Match" with non-canon storyline and Rugal as a final boss. One is KOF98, a compilation of all characters from Orochi saga and the second one is KOF2002, a compilation for all NESTS saga characters. Only Ash saga that doesn't have yet since that saga just recently conclude on the last KOFXIII.

They always done that, each time after one saga ended. They call the game as a "Dream Match" with non-canon storyline and Rugal as a final boss. One is KOF98, a compilation of all characters from Orochi saga and the second one is KOF2002, a compilation for all NESTS saga characters. Only Ash saga that doesn't have yet since that saga just recently conclude on the last KOFXIII.

i don't think you got what i meant, i said ALL, there are kof chars that could have been in those games that aren't