Rival Schooled by Vegaz

• 3 months later...

Good to hear from ya bro.

Thanks Elder,,,life is keeping me away from the things i love to do :noway:  i even forgot how to code :donwan:  i miss mugen and i want to get back again and make new stuff for R.O.K,,as u knw i just made one stage,, :yaoming:.

Thanks Elder,,,life is keeping me away from the things i love to do :noway:  i even forgot how to code :donwan:  i miss mugen and i want to get back again and make new stuff for R.O.K,,as u knw i just made one stage,, :.

We right here mang. Whenever you wanna represent man represent.

Represent! REPERSENT! :yaoming:

but it was a damn'd good 1 my dude, so no worries, you just do what you can, when you can. we're R.O.K, & we ain't goin' nowhere no time soon th_113_.gif

Yea that stage was immaculate! His first stage made it look like he'd been doing it for years.

Thank you for your  motivational support Elders :bow: ,,,ill be back soon and as for now im gonna start collecting the coding informations i lost from my head (that should be easy) lol...

but it was a damn'd good 1 my dude, so no worries, you just do what you can, when you can. we're R.O.K, & we ain't goin' nowhere no time soon th_113_.gif

That bgm you made for that stage was the best ever,,i still enjoy it.

We right here mang. Whenever you wanna represent man represent.

Represent! REPERSENT! :yaoming:

Yea that stage was immaculate! His first stage made it look like he'd been doing it for years.

Its an honor for me to represent R.O.K :bow: .