Remember that guy just known as "!"?

Doomguy

Question

Well, I'm attempting to do an edit. Based on what the original release had, I plan on adding to the character for my first edit. Now here's the thing: I'm planning either a fatality or a brutality. Anyone whose a big fan of MK would recognize these terms, and anyone who is also adept at coding as well should be able to help me out on this.
EDIT: I do realize this may require the insertion of sprites, and I think I am able to do that myself. Where to put them is another story.

2nd EDIT: After searching Google, I see that instructions on doing this are, at best, complicated. If I were to do a fatality, I'd replicate the triple head uppercut. If not, a kick that splits the character in half vertically. I know little code, and even worse, I am not very familiar with MUGEN code (.def and very little .cns, at best), so it'd be great to get this help.

14 answers to this question

I have learned how to do all types of fatalities, i can help as long as you got the sprites I can help code it for you

Sweet! Now, I have sprites, but I am not exactly sure the triple head decapitation uppercut would work with just the character alone. It would require moving and copying a specific section of sprites twice, then just moving it once while replacing it with blood. As for the brutality, I know that's possible considering how I've seen it done before. As for any other fatalities, ! has a special where he does a kick in the air in a circular fashion. If this were sped up, I was hoping  that he'd "go through" the enemy, when a second later, the enemies sprites are slowly split in half, where all kinds of internals spill out. If the two fatalities aren't possible, I'll just have to try something simpler.

Sweet! Now, I have sprites, but I am not exactly sure the triple head decapitation uppercut would work with just the character alone. It would require moving and copying a specific section of sprites twice, then just moving it once while replacing it with blood. As for the brutality, I know that's possible considering how I've seen it done before. As for any other fatalities, ! has a special where he does a kick in the air in a circular fashion. If this were sped up, I was hoping  that he'd "go through" the enemy, when a second later, the enemies sprites are slowly split in half, where all kinds of internals spill out. If the two fatalities aren't possible, I'll just have to try something simpler.

The "Johnny Cage Head Glitch Fatality" lol is very possible like i said if you got the spites especially the body parts of the character your going to be preforming it on then no problem thats not to hard only hard part i can figure is the second death animation of the enemy lol but I'll overcome that and the head sprites, if you have them will be easy to just rotate and bounce on the ground when it hits.

Brutalities is actually rather easy its really just an ultra/super combo where the last hit explodes the enemy so this can be done in no time the only problem i can come up with is the body parts exploding all over the place lol and setting them up right

The Body cutter fatality can also be done if you have the right sprites its pretty tricky considering i haven't really done chopping fatalities a lot but i know i can do it easy enough and as for p2 body slowing sliding off thats also not to hard for me it can be done for sure

Remember if you have the right sprites almost any fatality can be done

I'm not sure about where to get those sprites for the heads of the enemy (I have 174 characters in my roster, and it's always evolving), so is it possible to do this with the enemy alone? (Not including the extra blood and guts and limbs, that's all the extra goodies!)

I'm not sure about where to get those sprites for the heads of the enemy (I have 174 characters in my roster, and it's always evolving), so is it possible to do this with the enemy alone? (Not including the extra blood and guts and limbs, that's all the extra goodies!)

The blood and guts can be added to any character it must be a helper in the characters with fatalities file and as for the body parts if they dont already have sprites for it you will have to make custom sprites of the characters your going to be killing

The blood and guts can be added to any character it must be a helper in the characters with fatalities file and as for the body parts if they dont already have sprites for it you will have to make custom sprites of the characters your going to be killing

I have to start cutting sprites.

There has to be an easier way to do this. I can find the MK Gore, but finding character sprites myself is impossible. What if instead of punching the head off three times, he uppercuts the head so hard that it implodes into a mess. And instead of cutting a man in half, have him use what is normally his LP attack, he punches a (albeit non existent) hole in his chest, with the opponents heart on the other end, which is yanked out for his victory pose. This time, all gore.

There has to be an easier way to do this. I can find the MK Gore, but finding character sprites myself is impossible. What if instead of punching the head off three times, he uppercuts the head so hard that it implodes into a mess. And instead of cutting a man in half, have him use what is normally his LP attack, he punches a (albeit non existent) hole in his chest, with the opponents heart on the other end, which is yanked out for his victory pose. This time, all gore.

Sorry but there is no easy way to do this like if your doing a fatality on a character who doesn't have body part sprites your going to have to make them some and to your other problem about exploding the other guys head thats also a custom sprites but all you have to do is erase the characters head that may work and as for punching a hole in the other guys chest (a not existing hole of course) that can be done really easy and with the heart on the other end also easy just get heart sprites and use them as a helper so yeah the heart punch can be done really easy

Sorry but there is no easy way to do this like if your doing a fatality on a character who doesn't have body part sprites your going to have to make them some and to your other problem about exploding the other guys head thats also a custom sprites but all you have to do is erase the characters head that may work and as for punching a hole in the other guys chest (a not existing hole of course) that can be done really easy and with the heart on the other end also easy just get heart sprites and use them as a helper so yeah the heart punch can be done really easy

Getting any sprites not involving custom enemy sprites will be incredibly easy. And to specify more, the uppercut is supposed to be leaving the head in absolute shambles, or, random bits of flesh which will simulate someone losing their face. Not as gruesome, but definitely still gruesome....and unique, somehow.

Getting any sprites not involving custom enemy sprites will be incredibly easy. And to specify more, the uppercut is supposed to be leaving the head in absolute shambles, or, random bits of flesh which will simulate someone losing their face. Not as gruesome, but definitely still gruesome....and unique, somehow.

Now thats bloody fo sho lol like i said man its all up to having the right sprites man get the body part sprites before you even try it though

Sorry for my interruption.  I may not be able to give a helping hand as of now; I can only help by finding some online information for you.

I come across with this web site:  http://sprite-ripper.narod.ru/mk12.html
It seems to have something to do with MK stuff.  Probably you have already visited this one before I don't know.

Actually one of my 2013 MUGEN WIPs is a http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/13205-borewoods-wip-custom-experimental-trf2-beatrice-released-2014-01-31/?p=129837.  Hence sooner or later I need to figure out some MK=>MUGEN issues.  That was why I came across with the web site mentioned above.