The Role-Play Paradise

Trinitronity

*as the nitroglycerin engulfs LightFlare, he can feel the darkness within slowly taking over*

evilryu-sketchy.JPG

I must control my "Metsu"...but I'm feeling the darkness within surfacing...uuuhh...

AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

*flare suddenly expels his energy, pushing the nitroglycerin in all directions*

evilryu-nx3.gif

Not yet...with his ability to "repair" himself it will be difficult to beat him. But if I attack relentlessly he won't have time to recover. He's preparing for another attack...

NOW'S MY CHANCE!

AAAAAHHHHHHHH!

*Flare attacks from all angles*

UUUUUUUUUUUUURGHH!

*hits wall again*

Good. Good. Very good. EXCELLENT!

I have now received enough damage to convert it into power!

FINISHING BURST - ULTIMATE NUCLEAR NITRO BLAST BARRAGE FURY

*TrinitroMan combines the nitroglycerin shoot out of his cannons into one ultimate finishing laser*

*LightFlare hits the wall with full force and then falls down unconscious*

Uff...wait, I did it? I...I have defeated LightFlare?

UUUUUUUUUUUUURGHH!

*hits wall again*

Good. Good. Very good. EXCELLENT!

I have now received enough damage to convert it into power!

FINISHING BURST - ULTIMATE NUCLEAR NITRO BLAST BARRAGE FURY

*TrinitroMan combines the nitroglycerin shoot out of his cannons into one ultimate finishing laser*

*LightFlare hits the wall with full force and then falls down unconscious*

Uff...wait, I did it? I...I have defeated LightFlare?

*Flare is not moving...suddenly a loud heartbeat can be heard. Flare's chest begins to glow red. Flare rises...*

ssf4-er3.jpg

METSUUUUUUUUU!

No...more...holding back...

*Asura Warps behind TrinitroMan*

FORBIDDEN TECHNIQUE: SOUL DEVOURER!!!

*Attack pierces abdominal cannon detroying beyond repair*

This should be enough to finish the job! You sre indeed a true warrior but this is where it ends!

FORBIDDEN TECHNIQUE: DEVOURERING RISING DRAGON

*attack cripples TrinitroMan...He falls to thr ground motionless...creating a massive crater from the shear size of his body*

evilryu-c2.jpg

If you can hear me...and if you want to live...I'd advise you to stay down. You've more than proven yourself. What will you do?

Sheesh Trini, I honestly don't get why you think you have a chance against mothafuckin' LightFlare. You're a robot and he's a human and it has been proven that humans are capable of far more advanced tactics than robots could ever do therefore they can get outsmarted very easily.

I'm rootin' for LightFlare so I'll give him a tip : just shoot him with a water gun. He's unstable (as his biography proves) so it will surely fry his inner circuits.

In fact, let me help ya out right now by givin you (LightFlare) a water gun that will surely add insult to injury once you've proclaimed victory.

The Water Gun (only meant for the hands of Light) :

http://img.dxcdn.com/productimages/sku_15185_1.jpg

*Flare is not moving...suddenly a loud heartbeat can be heard. Flare's chest begins to glow red. Flare rises...*

ssf4-er3.jpg

METSUUUUUUUUU!

No...more...holding back...

*Asura Warps behind TrinitroMan*

FORBIDDEN TECHNIQUE: SOUL DEVOURER!!!

*Attack pierces abdominal cannon detroying beyond repair*

This should be enough to finish the job! You sre indeed a true warrior but this is where it ends!

FORBIDDEN TECHNIQUE: DEVOURERING RISING DRAGON

*attack cripples TrinitroMan...He falls to thr ground motionless...creating a massive crater from the shear size of his body*

evilryu-c2.jpg

If you can hear me...and if you want to live...I'd advise you to stay down. You've more than proven yourself. What will you do?

YES! YES!

DAMAGE! AND MORE DAMAGE!

YOU'RE LITERALLY FEEDING ME WITH POWER!

I HAVE SO MUCH POWER, I DON'T EVEN HAVE TO REPAIR MY CANNONS IN ORDER TO MAKE THEM SHOOT!

I think it's now time to explain my ability.

This transformation not only powers up myself, but also gives me one extra bonus.

All the damage I receive get converted into power.

Just imagine an empty battery and let's say you only have electrical attacks. No matter how often you attack the battery, it doesn't become weaker, but stronger, because it uses the electricity to gain more power.

The same thing is my transformation. The more you hit me, the more powerful I become. And man, I'm really trying to hold myself back, so I don't go berserk.

Because of that, let's finish it quick!

FINISHING BURST - ULTIMAX NITRO CANNON BLAST BARRAGE FURY

*TrinitroMan MKII shoots out an big-ass nitroglycerin laser, which is 10 times bigger and 10 times more powerful than the previous laser*

YES! YES!

DAMAGE! AND MORE DAMAGE!

I HAVE SO MUCH POWER, I DON'T EVEN HAVE TO REPAIR MY CANNONS IN ORDER TO MAKE THEM SHOOT!

This transformation not only powers up myself, but also gives me one extra bonus.

Just imagine an empty battery and let's say you only have electrical attacks. No matter how often you attack the battery, it doesn't become weaker, but stronger, because it uses the electricity to gain more power.

The same thing is my transformation. The more you hit me, the more powerful I become. And man, I'm really trying to hold myself back, so I don't go berserk.

*TrinitroMan MKII shoots out an big-ass nitroglycerin laser, which is 10 times bigger and 10 times more powerful than the previous laser*

So something similar to this, but bigger? Railgun.gif

YES! YES!

DAMAGE! AND MORE DAMAGE!

I can appreciate the whole each attack is stronger than the last concept. And converting damage into chi is acceptable. But converting it to raw power and taking no damage?! And you don't have to repair your cannons to make them shot!? I don't usually do this but dude your being a little un reasonable. I let it slide one time but come on. I do show signs of damage, stress and dispair. You gotta make it interesting, bro.

I was having fun but you're kinda killing it for me.

Roleplay became too OP.

Mostly cuz of him. I really did try to make it fun and entertaining. He hasn't responded. I hope I didn't offend him. That was not my intent.

Sheesh Trini, I honestly don't get why you think you have a chance against mothafuckin' LightFlare. You're a robot and he's a human and it has been proven that humans are capable of far more advanced tactics than robots could ever do therefore they can get outsmarted very easily.

I'm rootin' for LightFlare so I'll give him a tip : just shoot him with a water gun. He's unstable (as his biography proves) so it will surely fry his inner circuits.

In fact, let me help ya out right now by givin you (LightFlare) a water gun that will surely add insult to injury once you've proclaimed victory.

The Water Gun (only meant for the hands of Light) :

http://img.dxcdn.com/productimages/sku_15185_1.jpg

:omg: It's magnificent!

I can appreciate the whole each attack is stronger than the last concept. And converting damage into chi is acceptable. But converting it to raw power and taking no damage?! And you don't have to repair your cannons to make them shot!? I don't usually do this but dude your being a little un reasonable. I let it slide one time but come on. I do show signs of damage, stress and dispair. You gotta make it interesting, bro.

I was having fun but you're kinda killing it for me.

Okay, I think there is a slight misunderstanding.

I do take damage, but the damage gives me new power.

So yeah, you just need an powerful enough attack in order to defeat me.

Remember to defeat me in one single blow, or else, I just gain more power.

And the reason why I don't have to repair the cannons are, because the cannons are just for accuracy anyway.