The Role-Play Paradise

Trinitronity

Roleplay too OP, pls nerf.

Blame that on TimeWeaver. :yaoming:

Nice lips :troll:

Oh shit, hand-to-hand combat. I gotta be prepared.

*starts parrying LightFlare's attacks like crazy*

Okay, now prepare for some power, because I've got the POWER GLOVE!

*punches code into the Power Glove*

Power Glove fully operatable. Execute combo application.

LIGHT SPEED FIST!

*starts punching LightFlare continously in the same spot in the speed of light*

SURE-YOU-CAN!

*does an powerful uppercut, which sends LightFlare flying*

POWER SUPERSONIC HAND WAVES

*thrust the air between himself and LightFlare, and the waves send LightFlare flying to the other side of the arena and crashing*

One advice: Get the Power! Nintendo Power!

I followed this advice already, since I was a young robot.

*looks back*

Wait, why does TimeWeaver have a knife in his head?

(He broke out of his stun)

ryu-prof-anime.jpg

* takes stance, focuses on TrinitroMan*

Your glove allows you to not only increases your fighting potential but it allows you to mimmick some of my moves as well.

*draws light from around him*

Very good. I'm flattered actually. You've certainly proven yourself. But...can you maintain at this level?

Attack me again young warrior...

wolverineblowuptoy.jpg

Ahahahahaha, oh my god, this is so stupid. Whoever did that was not right in his mind.

(He broke out of his stun)

ryu-prof-anime.jpg

* takes stance, focuses on TrinitroMan*

Your glove allows you to not only increases your fighting potential but it allows you to mimmick some of my moves as well.

*draws light from around him*

Very good. I'm flattered actually. You've certainly proven yourself. But...can you maintain at this level?

Attack me again young warrior...

Very well. But you're skilled as well, since I had to use the Power Glove now.

Okay, here goes! A combination of attack and defence! *TrinitroMan lunges forward to LightFlare while the Power Glove creates a shield, that looks like it is made out of green 0s and 1s*

PROGRAMMED TYPHOON!

*TrinitroMan punches the ground, so the numbers come up as a more powerful Power Wave, which also shields TrinitroMan*

Ahahahahaha, oh my god, this is so stupid. Whoever did that was not right in his mind.

Very well. But you're skilled as well, since I had to use the Power Glove now.

Okay, here goes! A combination of attack and defence! *TrinitroMan lunges forward to LightFlare while the Power Glove creates a shield, that looks like it is made out of green 0s and 1s*

PROGRAMMED TYPHOON!

*TrinitroMan punches the ground, so the numbers come up as a more powerful Power Wave, which also shields TrinitroMan*

That sheild...

ryu-throwh2.gif

LIGHTFLARE CANNON

It bounced off...

*Flare dodges as TrinitroMan barely misses with his attack*

(I don't have time to fully charge my LightFlare Cannon. I need to peirce his armor first)

street455.jpg

*Lightflare begins to focus*

(Here he comes...)

*TrinitroMan closes in on Flare for a devastating blow*

mvs-s1.png

Now!

NEO ELDERS CONQUEST!!!

*Flare pierces shield and connects with a barrage or attacks thst sends TrinitroMan crashjng to the ground*

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOA

*hits wall*

Not...bad...but I'm not knocked out yet.

Since you are strong and fast, I have to make sure that you wont get any space for fighting to begin with.

NITRO SHOWER!

*TrinitroMan shoots sprays of nitroglycerin so think, that it creates a nitro could, that is raining nitroglycerin*

Maybe my Nitro Shower isn't as powerful as the Nitro Blast, but it has the perfect coverage, which hinders any opponent, who is not nitroglycerin-proof, from attacking, while also doing unavoidable burn damage.

*seconds before nitro shower touches LightFlare, a barrier appears protecting him from harm*

Don't seem surprised, I just got bored... Oh yeah, that knife throw earlier? *draws a sword* This is payback 1200070_o.gif

Now's your chance, Flare

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOA

*hits wall*

Not...bad...but I'm not knocked out yet.

Since you are strong and fast, I have to make sure that you wont get any space for fighting to begin with.

NITRO SHOWER!

*TrinitroMan shoots sprays of nitroglycerin so think, that it creates a nitro could, that is raining nitroglycerin*

Maybe my Nitro Shower isn't as powerful as the Nitro Blast, but it has the perfect coverage, which hinders any opponent, who is not nitroglycerin-proof, from attacking, while also doing unavoidable burn damage.

ryu-nx5.gif

Uuuhg...this stuff is all over me. I feel like I'm burning from the inside...

Maybe I can harness this fire...a good friend of mine uses a similar technique.

A AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

ryu-classicfires.jpg

*Flare channels the flames into his arms*

Hmph...

*Flare moves almost instantly in front of TrinitroMan*

Take this!

SOLAR FLAAAAAAAAAARE PUNCH!

Oh shi- *gets punched*

Ugh...that was a good one.

However, you did one big mistake: You stepped exactly there, where I wanted you to step on.

Okay, I will explain now. After I did Nitro Geyser, I had created a hole.

After that, I have used my Programmed Typhoon as both a shield and an attack, but Programmed Typhoon also has a THIRD function, and this third function pretty much gives the name justice. With that, I can code and hack almost everything. Not only technological things, but also things in real life like trees, seeds, water and the like.

In this case, I have recoded the hole that my Power Geyser created, so it has two new functions:

1. The hole is camouflagued, and only I know, where it is. Since you cannot see it, it was just a matter of time that you would step on it.

2. The hole now also functions as a mine of some sorts. Except that instead of exploding, it creates a powerful geyser of nitroglycerin.

*the programming in the hole creates a big ass geyser of nitroglycerin, which sends LightFlare flying into the sky while taking extreme burn damage, that is too extreme to be absorbed*

ryu-down.jpg

Uuuhg...my light sheild took some of the damage but not all of it. My body feels like it's still on fire...I must focus.

*stands to feet, walking as nitroglycerin dissipates from his body*

sf4x-ryu.jpg

I have to admit you're a very formidable yet, very deceptive opponent. Wasn't expecting I'd have to do this but I'm going to take you more seriously. Within us all is a battle. Between light...and dark. Some embrace one. Some...the other. But it is when you learn to control them both that you can truly reach your full potential.

Let me show you what I mean...

*a dark aura begins to surround Flare*

ryu-coolangle.jpg

The power of "Metsu" flows within me...although I do not seek to destroy you. Come forth, young warrior. The next round...has begun.

Okay, I'm ready when you are.

Power Glove Power Mode activate!

*TrinitroMan pulls a trigger at the Power Glove, and he starts shining*

Looks like I have to think outside the box even more now.

My Power Glove is something special, because if I pull that trigger, then I can transform into one of many super-powerful forms.

*TrinitroMan's shining outline begins to change shapes and it creates a bit light blast, that doesn't hurt anyone, minimizes the field of vision of everyone else to an absolute zero during the light blast*

Okay, I'm ready when you are.

Power Glove Power Mode activate!

*TrinitroMan pulls a trigger at the Power Glove, and he starts shining*

Looks like I have to think outside the box even more now.

My Power Glove is something special, because if I pull that trigger, then I can transform into one of many super-powerful forms.

*TrinitroMan's shining outline begins to change shapes and it creates a bit light blast, that doesn't hurt anyone, minimizes the field of vision of everyone else to an absolute zero during the light blast*

ryu-sfex2-face.gif

I suspect it won't be long before my "other" side appears...I'm waiting, young warrior. Waiting to see what challenge you have in store for me now. Make...your...move.

*suddenly, random explosions*

*after the flash, TrinitroMan's new form is revealed*

*TrinitroMan's new form has a larger amount of cannons*

*cannons on shoulders, machine gun cannons on the abdomen, and both hands are surounded by several cannons cannons*

*both hands now also have, what looks like an upgraded Power Glove*

*the amount of nitroglycerin storages has been increased, and other mysterious storages have appeared*

*additionally, the ambdomen cannon is suround by weird wires*

Good, my transformation is complete, but OF COURSE IT HAD TO BE RUINED BY MICHAEL BAY! :fffuuu:

But anyway, behold, my transformation:

TRINITROMAN MKII

Now let's see if you can handle this! SURPREME NITRO BLAST BARRAGE!

*the hands turn into gatling machine gun cannons, and all cannons shoot at the same time a truckload of nitroglycerin in the speed of light*

*suddenly, random explosions*

*after the flash, TrinitroMan's new form is revealed*

*TrinitroMan's new form has a larger amount of cannons*

*cannons on shoulders, machine gun cannons on the abdomen, and both hands are surounded by several cannons cannons*

*both hands now also have, what looks like an upgraded Power Glove*

*the amount of nitroglycerin storages has been increased, and other mysterious storages have appeared*

*additionally, the ambdomen cannon is suround by weird wires*

Good, my transformation is complete, but OF COURSE IT HAD TO BE RUINED BY MICHAEL BAY! :fffuuu:

But anyway, behold, my transformation:

TRINITROMAN MKII

Now let's see if you can handle this! SURPREME NITRO BLAST BARRAGE!

*the hands turn into gatling machine gun cannons, and all cannons shoot at the same time a truckload of nitroglycerin in the speed of light*

It's too large to just avoid...so I'll go threw it!

evilryu-pf.jpg

AAAAAHHHHHHHH!

*flare pushes threw the nitroglycerin, while taking damage*

He's wide open!

METSU LIGHT OF THE RISING DRAGON!

*damages Nitroglycerin tank but spews on Flare, damaging him as well*

Whoa, man. My tank has a hole there. Wait a sec.

*hand turns into an undescribable mechanism, that repares the tanks*

Man, that's very dangerous. The audience could get hurt by that, and I want to avoid casualities and colateral damage. Especially after that mess called Man of Steel.

But anyway, I can still shoot more! GIGANTIC NITRO BLAST BARRAGE!

*TrinitroMan repeats the attack from before, but this time, the amount of nitroclycerin has been multiplied by 10*

Whoa, man. My tank has a hole there. Wait a sec.

*hand turns into an undescribable mechanism, that repares the tanks*

Man, that's very dangerous. The audience could get hurt by that, and I want to avoid casualities and colateral damage. Especially after that mess called Man of Steel.

But anyway, I can still shoot more! GIGANTIC NITRO BLAST BARRAGE!

*TrinitroMan repeats the attack from before, but this time, the amount of nitroclycerin has been multiplied by 10*

*as the nitroglycerin engulfs LightFlare, he can feel the darkness within slowly taking over*

evilryu-sketchy.JPG

I must control my "Metsu"...but I'm feeling the darkness within surfacing...uuuhh...

AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

*flare suddenly expels his energy, pushing the nitroglycerin in all directions*

evilryu-nx3.gif

Not yet...with his ability to "repair" himself it will be difficult to beat him. But if I attack relentlessly he won't have time to recover. He's preparing for another attack...

NOW'S MY CHANCE!

AAAAAHHHHHHHH!

*Flare attacks from all angles*