The Role-Play Paradise

Trinitronity

On ‎5‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 4:57 PM, OxyontheWolf said:

latest?cb=20150620153408 ZERO WIDE SHOT! (the beam hits Thanatos in the back this time)

2rFhUI5.png Gokaiger -1. Morbidly Obese Clown - 0 (chuckles) Erza, time for a combined attack! (switches into LunaMiracle mode)

u48hvhz.png LET'S DO THIS!

As the battle against Thanatos raged on, Erza changed to her Armadura Fairy Armor once again and assisted Zero and Lapis.........

etUX6aG.png

"Got you covered, Zero."

@OxyontheWolf, your move!

Erza fired a beam towards Thanatos, hoping to hit her target.......meanwhile, Malin and Peko go to Pit and Dark Pit........

GaYkCSd.png

"Okay, Pit, what do you need us to do?"

nQlANTg.png

"Hey, Fiona, wanna tag along?"

@A person, your move!

4 hours ago, TotalDramaXtremist said:

Erza fired a beam towards Thanatos, hoping to hit her target.......meanwhile, Malin and Peko go to Pit and Dark Pit........

GaYkCSd.png

"Okay, Pit, what do you need us to do?"

nQlANTg.png

"Hey, Fiona, wanna tag along?"

@A person, your move!

OOC: (I have been summoned!)

Upon hearing her name being called, Fiona looked over at Malin.

845fd08f9e.png

Fiona: Since there does not seem to be any other way to resolve this conflict without using violence against violence, I am willing to aid in any way that I possibly can. I do not intend on standing here and being useless, after all!

Distortion World

Z0I9jM6.png

Naruto: Alright, took a while, but my technique is ready.

Before Naruto would leave his hiding place, he heard someone doing a battle scream.

YWfu37l.png

Naruto: Hey...This voice...

It was Ichigo, he was tearing the demons apart with each slash from his sword, then, he stood on a pile of them.

OPq9PeN.png

Ichigo: ALRIGHT!!!!

8WTyBTN.png

Naruto: Ichigo!

cDAE9RY.png
Ichigo: Yo! 

hMSeuY1.png

Naruto: W-Wait a minute, what are you doing here?

DxtZnvM.png

Ichigo: Long story...but for now...

JL4y5f1.png

Naruto: Okay, you take care of those things.

Ichigo continued to slash the demons without much trouble, then, Naruto headed for Thanatos.

Z0I9jM6.png

Naruto: Alright Lyna, Tokio, get back, the explosion will be big.

TRyxfz3.png

Tokio: Okay.

q5t7EVP.png

Lyna: Go and get him!

KZ58EWn.png

Naruto: Oodama Rasengan!!!

Naruto attack Thanatos with his Oodama Rasengan, if the attack connected, it would cause a massive explosion.

@Captain Papyrus You have one week, i'm sick of waiting.

The heroes continued to attack Thanatos, and Thanatos continued to dodge as hard as he could, and it was visible that he was starting to struggle...but he still could take a lot of damage anyway.

3T79tnb.pngGrah, give me a break already.

pi5Wlrr.pngDarn, maybe he doesn't get much to attack, but he's still wasting our time.

fkmBYO9.pngI agree. We need to fast up little.

LG1wLF4.pngAlright, time to charge up my most blasting att-

Then, TrinitroMan got hit by Thantos, who transformed into a hammer again, and TrinitroMan was sent crashing right into a wall.

jtio2BS.pngHah, you didn't pay attention, so I got a free hit!

pi5Wlrr.png*rappeling himself up* Damn, I got careless...

jtio2BS.pngNow it's time for me to transform into a more frightening version of myself. I hope you guys are rea-

Then, Dark Pit smacks Thanatos in the head with his stuff.

Mm2jJLu.pngI'm starting to lose my patience.

WxwTtjk.pngAlright, time to finish of Tony the Clown.

iKLPm7M.pngTHAT. IS. NOT. MY. NAME.

WxwTtjk.pngTime to finish this with style!

Mm2jJLu.pngI already know what you're going to do, and that's one of the few idea I can actually agree on. *prepares Electroshock Arm*

WxwTtjk.pngAlright! *prepares Upperdash Arm* Ready. Set. Go!

WxwTtjk.pngMm2jJLu.png*in unison* DOUBLE UPPERCUT!!!

Then, Pit and Dark Pit wind up an uppercut to Thanatos face at the same time thanks to their powerful gloves. The punch was so powerful, that Thanatos was sent to the sky, never to be seen again.

WxwTtjk.pngA rushing victory!

3T79tnb.pngA crushing defeeeeeeeeat... *disappears in the distance*

LG1wLF4.pngAlright, we made it!

Suddenly, the heroes heard a big roar, and soon afterwards, a big firey lizard was jumping out of the Flame Core volcano and right into a portal. With shock, Silver recognized the monster immidiately.

fkmBYO9.pngT-this is Iblis!

bX7E6Ba.pngWhat is it doi-oh no. Nononononono, this can't be happening.

Before the heroes could do anything, Iblis managed to escape through the portal.

pi5Wlrr.pngOkay, how bad is that?

p49qVEg.pngPretty bad, because according to my analysis, the portal sends Iblis straight into Ground Zeroes 2.

pi5Wlrr.pngGround Zeroes 2? As in, THE Ground Zeroes 2? The ruined Kalos City?! Okay, this IS pretty bad!

???: And only now you realized your grave mistake. Because I have been playing you like the damn fiddle all the time!

bX7E6Ba.pngWait, that voice.

Out of the shadows came a tall blonde man in a jacket. The Unlimited Force could immidiately identify him as Liquid Snake, leader of a group of foxhound renegades.

TkFdRNL.pngYou so-called heroes just fell into my trap and gave us enough time to free Iblis.

4VW7xNM.pngHmpf, I was already expecting you to appear.

TkFdRNL.pngI see that you guys have a soldier as well. I can tell you that much: He would be much more fitting for my army.

4VW7xNM.pngSorry, but I pass. I just don't agree with your visions.

TkFdRNL.pngHow unfortunate. Well, I don't have much time for you guys anymore, so i'll retreat for now so I can continue my preparations.

pi5Wlrr.pngWe will defeat Iblis.

TkFdRNL.pngWell, you can definitely try to. But good luck trying that. And besides, my plan is already as good as sucessful.

fkmBYO9.pngWhat?

TkFdRNL.pngYou see, destruction is not my main goal, but it's such it's a powerful tool that allows me to achieve my goal. Armies will battle Iblis, war will be forged, soldiers find a purpose...

4VW7xNM.png...Outer Heaven becomes reality...but not under my watch!

TkFdRNL.pngI see you did your research. But you're so naive to think that you could stop me from achieving my goal. Anyway, I'll see you later...if you survive, that is.

And before the heroes could do anything, Liquid Snake jumped into the helicopter, which then escaped through a portal.

LG1wLF4.pngDamn, we need to get back to Kalos City and defeat Iblis fast!

Distortion World

OMQ5N74.png

Tokio: I'm going! We can't let that thing run away.

Vq4w1uS.png

Lyna: Y-Yeah.

OyWAMkR.png

Naruto: What's wrong?

TPI2Asp.png

Lyna: Nothing...you can go ahead. I can always reach you guys by taking shortcuts.

mu9Nddj.png

Naruto: Okay. We will be waiting.

StE52Qi.png

Lyna: (I should've ended the battle faster with my Divine Time Magic...No...I don't need to use that power...not now. We can handle this by ourselves.)

krh5shF.png

Ichigo: I'm Here! I'm done with the demons.

Gt8qJ1o.png

Lyna: Ichigo...Where's Ralf?

cwlQzkY.png

Ichigo: Back at the Defenders. You should go there to see him, i'll assume your place for a while.

rsi35Nx.png

Lyna: Right. I guess i'll do that. Unlike me, you're known not to hold back right?

dUz4nf7.png

Ichigo: Huh?

Vq4w1uS.png

Lyna: Nevermind. Hey Fall, if you're watching us, please open a portal for me!

Defenders of Light: Lerafa's Office

kqmuuWS.png

Fall: Portal coming right up! 

Hc8mH2I.png

Ralf: She looks troubled with something.

11216157.png

Fall: Well, i guess you know her enough to tell that at first glance.

Q3Myr5P.png

Ralf: Hehehehe...

OZzwSAP.png

Fall: Anyway, since we caught a glance of Iblis, it will be easy to track that thing in the case it runs away again.

yAHY8NQ.png

Ralf: Ground Zeroes 2 huh? (I know someone who goes there on a regular basis...I went with him there once.)

Lyna took the portal that Fall opened for her while Fall requested for a screen that observed Ground Zeroes 2.

17 hours ago, Captain Papyrus said:

Suddenly, the heroes heard a big roar, and soon afterwards, a big firey lizard was jumping out of the Flame Core volcano and right into a portal. With shock, Silver recognized the monster immidiately.

fkmBYO9.pngT-this is Iblis!

bX7E6Ba.pngWhat is it doi-oh no. Nononononono, this can't be happening.

Before the heroes could do anything, Iblis managed to escape through the portal.

pi5Wlrr.pngOkay, how bad is that?

p49qVEg.pngPretty bad, because according to my analysis, the portal sends Iblis straight into Ground Zeroes 2.

pi5Wlrr.pngGround Zeroes 2? As in, THE Ground Zeroes 2? The ruined Kalos City?! Okay, this IS pretty bad!

???: And only now you realized your grave mistake. Because I have been playing you like the damn fiddle all the time!

bX7E6Ba.pngWait, that voice.

Out of the shadows came a tall blonde man in a jacket. The Unlimited Force could immidiately identify him as Liquid Snake, leader of a group of foxhound renegades.

TkFdRNL.pngYou so-called heroes just fell into my trap and gave us enough time to free Iblis.

4VW7xNM.pngHmpf, I was already expecting you to appear.

TkFdRNL.pngI see that you guys have a soldier as well. I can tell you that much: He would be much more fitting for my army.

4VW7xNM.pngSorry, but I pass. I just don't agree with your visions.

TkFdRNL.pngHow unfortunate. Well, I don't have much time for you guys anymore, so i'll retreat for now so I can continue my preparations.

pi5Wlrr.pngWe will defeat Iblis.

TkFdRNL.pngWell, you can definitely try to. But good luck trying that. And besides, my plan is already as good as sucessful.

fkmBYO9.pngWhat?

TkFdRNL.pngYou see, destruction is not my main goal, but it's such it's a powerful tool that allows me to achieve my goal. Armies will battle Iblis, war will be forged, soldiers find a purpose...

4VW7xNM.png...Outer Heaven becomes reality...but not under my watch!

TkFdRNL.pngI see you did your research. But you're so naive to think that you could stop me from achieving my goal. Anyway, I'll see you later...if you survive, that is.

And before the heroes could do anything, Liquid Snake jumped into the helicopter, which then escaped through a portal.

LG1wLF4.pngDamn, we need to get back to Kalos City and defeat Iblis fast!

The defeat of Thanatos and the sudden appearances of Iblis and Liquid Snake threw the whole group for a loop........

4kZHdSi.png

"What the hell?! Who was that guy?!"

kaO8BbD.png

"I don't know........he wants to get to Iblis before us.........."

Pu2NKld.png

"We need to follow him and beat him to Iblis!"

10 hours ago, OxyontheWolf said:

u48hvhz.png  HUH!? is that the Iblis!? Erza, no time to lose, hop on my back! (grows to a gigantic size) ULTRAMAN ZERO! NOW FULL SIZED!

BGM - Kirameku Mirai - Yume no Ginga E

u48hvhz.pngwho's coming with me?

By the time Erza switched back to her normal armor, she noticed that Zero grew ginormous.......

vKxQsAk.png

"HUH?! You didn't tell me you could do that!"

*cough, cough*

Z9NsgGP.png

"(nervous laughter)......let's.....just go already......"

As everyone followed Erza and climbed on Zero, Mary turned to Mirror Knight......

oK5idez.png

"Hey, MK? How did he become huge?"

7 hours ago, TotalDramaXtremist said:

The defeat of Thanatos and the sudden appearances of Iblis and Liquid Snake threw the whole group for a loop........

4kZHdSi.png

"What the hell?! Who was that guy?!"

kaO8BbD.png

"I don't know........he wants to get to Iblis before us.........."

Pu2NKld.png

"We need to follow him and beat him to Iblis!"

By the time Erza switched back to her normal armor, she noticed that Zero grew ginormous.......

vKxQsAk.png

"HUH?! You didn't tell me you could do that!"

*cough, cough*

Z9NsgGP.png

"(nervous laughter)......let's.....just go already......"

As everyone followed Erza and climbed on Zero, Mary turned to Mirror Knight......

oK5idez.png

"Hey, MK? How did he become huge?"

6cfE3Ok.png Zero!? oh, right, he's an Ultraman, he can access his full size....as a matter of fact... (MK also stretched his size to 50 meters) Let's get going Zero! (picks up Mary)

Seeing the events that had just transpired, Fiona couldn't help but to feel worried about what the future may hold.

992c7a9815.png

Fiona: Oh dear...I thought that this Thanatos would be the end of it all, but it seems that the rabbit hole is far deeper than I had thought. Now this...Iblis...appears and flees to a city, and some mysterious man says that we fell into a trap! Though I may be confused about everything that has just transpired...

Fiona gained a look of confidence.

99390df2ed.png

Fiona: ...I refuse to allow any harm to come to any innocents or my newfound friends! We must make haste and bring a swift end to his plans!

55 minutes ago, A person said:

Seeing the events that had just transpired, Fiona couldn't help but to feel worried about what the future may hold.

992c7a9815.png

Fiona: Oh dear...I thought that this Thanatos would be the end of it all, but it seems that the rabbit hole is far deeper than I had thought. Now this...Iblis...appears and flees to a city, and some mysterious man says that we fell into a trap! Though I may be confused about everything that has just transpired...

Fiona gained a look of confidence.

99390df2ed.png

Fiona: ...I refuse to allow any harm to come to any innocents or my newfound friends! We must make haste and bring a swift end to his plans!

nQlANTg.png

"Glad you could be more confident, Fiona. Now come on, Mirror Knight's waiting on us......"

On ‎5‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 9:26 AM, OxyontheWolf said:

6cfE3Ok.png Zero!? oh, right, he's an Ultraman, he can access his full size....as a matter of fact... (MK also stretched his size to 50 meters) Let's get going Zero! (picks up Mary)

R9XAFhX.png

"Ummmmm........let's.....wait the others."

Meanwhile, back at the Outskirts of Kalos City Oro attempts to contact LightFlare.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0U4DugxKRP4EoAAr6cAK

LightFlare! What's the situation?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCAwx2cz_1WzZ_H6NksLG

Thanatos has been defeated. We found Iblis, but it escaped...into a portal...and it leads to GZ2. 

Iblis...is coming here?! No...but how?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCAwx2cz_1WzZ_H6NksLG

I don't know. The portal appeared so suddenly. Soon after Iblis revealed itself and escaped before anyone could do anything about it. And worse. Liquid Snake has resurfaced as well. He seems to be planning to use Iblis. For what I don't know. He went through the same portal and is heading to GZ2 as well. 

It can feel it coming... It won't be long...

hqdefault.jpg

Then we'd better hurry. Trinitroman! You ready or what?

KALOS CITY OUTSKIRTS

Seeing what Oro was doing, Kahrelimi's curiosity got the best of her.

2cef4bc3ff.png

Kahrelimi: Is there something wrong? I know I can feel something off, but...maybe that's just me being hopeful.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CRISIS CITY

Fiona looked around for this Mirror Knight person, noticing the two titans towering above the group.

ca61b9294a.png

Fiona: Wow, they are so large! Are they...would they happen to be...real titans? Or is this just magic? Because if it is magic, I would love to learn it one day!

8 hours ago, A person said:

KALOS CITY OUTSKIRTS

Seeing what Oro was doing, Kahrelimi's curiosity got the best of her.

2cef4bc3ff.png

Kahrelimi: Is there something wrong? I know I can feel something off, but...maybe that's just me being hopeful.

Well my dear Kahre, it looks like you're going to meet LightFlare sooner than we thought. It seems Iblis is on it's way here. And Liquid Snake, the leader of a military group know as Foxhound is headed hear as well. I have no doubt that he intends to us Iblis to further his evil ambitions. As a result, LightFlare and the others should be returning as well. I hope you are willing to help...because we our world will need all the help it can get. I sense a great battle ahead for us all...

39 minutes ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

Well my dear Kahre, it looks like you're going to meet LightFlare sooner than we thought. It seems Iblis is on it's way here. And Liquid Snake, the leader of a military group know as Foxhound is headed hear as well. I have no doubt that he intends to us Iblis to further his evil ambitions. As a result, LightFlare and the others should be returning as well. I hope you are willing to help...because we our world will need all the help it can get. I sense a great battle ahead for us all...

Kahrelimi smiled warmly at Oro.

2cef4bc3ff.png

Kahrelimi: I thought you'd never ask. Of course I'll help; this chance is exactly what I was waiting for!

35 minutes ago, A person said:

Kahrelimi smiled warmly at Oro.

2cef4bc3ff.png

Kahrelimi: I thought you'd never ask. Of course I'll help; this chance is exactly what I was waiting for!

Excellent. I get to see the skills you inherited from your Family. I'm very interested in seeing just how strong you truly are. Your parents were good, but I sense a level of strength within you that potentially surpasses them. I'm worried about Iblis...but...I'm excited to do battle. I've still got some fight left in me...

pi5Wlrr.pngAlright then, let's rock and-wait a second, how are we even supossed to get to Ground Zeroes 2?

P4yIXrv.pngThrough portals, duh.

pi5Wlrr.pngBut wait, didn't Victoria said something about portal usage being bad in this place?

fkmBYO9.pngThat must be a mistake. Me as well as Sonic and his friends have already warped from and to Crisis City multiple times already, and we were all fine and dandy.

pi5Wlrr.pngWait, from what I have heard, it was possible because two hedgehogs performed Chaos Control at the same time, creating a time rift. But we only have one hedgehog now.

u4EsOao.pngActually, I might be the perfect replacement. After all, I was partially built with Gallifreyan technology. But we need to convinve everyone around here before we can proceed with the time rift.

4 hours ago, Captain Papyrus said:

u4EsOao.pngBut we need to convinve everyone around here before we can proceed with the time rift.

Distortion World - Crisis City

cwlQzkY.png

Ichigo: Oh yeah, i forgot not everyone can handle the strain of passing through a portal inside a distortion.

YWfu37l.png

Naruto: Really?

OyWAMkR.png

Tokio: Strain?

tPqQfK2.png

Ichigo: It's...complicated to explain...man, Lyna choose a bad time to leave...She would've solved this in an instant.

ZYMGFOv.png

Ichigo: So...What we are supposed to do? You're convincing us of doing what?

u4EsOao.pngWell, whatever would be best to do is up to Magio and his friends to decide. With friends, I mean the people he is with on a regular basis.

bX7E6Ba.pngI can at least tell you what my idea is. Silver will give me one of his two Chaos Emeralds, and with the power I have from my Gallifrean technology, me and Silver perform Chaos Control both at the same time in order to create a time rift that brings us back to Ground Zeroes 2. Problem is: This was only done with two hedgehogs before and not with one hedgehog and a robot, but according to my statistics, there should be a 95% chance that my idea should be sucessful.

13 hours ago, Captain Papyrus said:

u4EsOao.pngWell, whatever would be best to do is up to Magio and his friends to decide. With friends, I mean the people he is with on a regular basis.

bX7E6Ba.pngI can at least tell you what my idea is. Silver will give me one of his two Chaos Emeralds, and with the power I have from my Gallifrean technology, me and Silver perform Chaos Control both at the same time in order to create a time rift that brings us back to Ground Zeroes 2. Problem is: This was only done with two hedgehogs before and not with one hedgehog and a robot, but according to my statistics, there should be a 95% chance that my idea should be sucessful.

4fbe485a83.png

Fiona: If it is 95%, then there should be little trouble in creating a time rift! I am confident that you both will succeed, so do not worry about the 5%!

845fd08f9e.png

Fiona: However, since you said "time rift"...are we traveling through time? If so...umm...would that not create a problem in the future? Or am I just thinking about it in the wrong way?

fkmBYO9.pngNormally, you would be right. However, those problems are already being created by Iblis ending up in Ground Zeroes, since Crisis City technically is the future. If anything, doing all of this will actually allow us to fix the future by removing the error, which is Iblis, from your present, which is this world's past. It may found confusing at first, but trust, it all makes sense in the end.