The Role-Play Paradise

Trinitronity

1 minute ago, OxyontheWolf said:

NtutHXe.png (walks in) hey hey hey! I'm Wade Winston "Deadpool" Wilson, the head of the FWS, and I'm here with my partner Penny to explain one thing: "The hell's a 4th wall!?" well Penny, you explain first would you?

oyYsneJ.png

"The fourth wall is what separates the performers/characters from the audience. At times, that an be broken to give a sense of realty to the story and get its viewers/players/readers engaged. Care for a demonstration, Wade?"

1 minute ago, TotalDramaXtremist said:

oyYsneJ.png

"The fourth wall is what separates the performers/characters from the audience. At times, that an be broken to give a sense of realty to the story and get its viewers/players/readers engaged. Care for a demonstration, Wade?"

NtutHXe.png I'm a master of 4th wall breaking, here's a clear example, this very commercial, it's almost like you were in an auditory, hearing us....frequent 4th wall breakers tend to gain fan's hearts due to this, as they establish a bridge between reality and fiction

Just now, OxyontheWolf said:

NtutHXe.png I'm a master of 4th wall breaking, here's a clear example, this very commercial, it's almost like you were in an auditory, hearing us....frequent 4th wall breakers tend to gain fan's hearts due to this, as they establish a bridge between reality and fiction

oyYsneJ.png

"Indeed they do, Wade. In fact, anyone who's been following this roleplay since the beginning knows that I haven't shown up in the story, yet, but who knows? It may happen......sooner than you think!"

2 minutes ago, TotalDramaXtremist said:

oyYsneJ.png

"Indeed they do, Wade. In fact, anyone who's been following this roleplay since the beginning knows that I haven't shown up in the story, yet, but who knows? It may happen......sooner than you think!"

NtutHXe.png Sorry to burst your bubble, Penny, but may I remind you THIS?

(brings in a TV screen)

tumblr_o12b702b881spyu64o6_500.gif

NtutHXe.pngHow are you meant to come back?

Suddenly, TrinitroMan can be seen connecting cables.

pi5Wlrr.pngOh, hello there. TrinitroMan is here. We are currently expieriencing technical difficulties, since the TailsVersusSephiroth.exe file we got as a base for our new and improved Tails vs Sephiroth battle actually contained a virus and heated up all computers. But worry not, soon enough we should either continue where we left off or we might even be able to show our new and improved Tails vs Sephiroth battle after all. So stay tuned.

OOC: (Alright, back to the normal Schedule)

**Event: Bloodedge and the Dark Charmer**

Spoiler

Abyss World - (The Abyss Mode from Blazblue CP.)

ragna_the_blood_edge_by_behaxeltzio-d3f8

BLOOD SCYTHE!

Ragna the Bloodedge finishes off another denizen of the Abyss.

ka5WnCl.png

Ragna: Sigh...

???: Yo!

35i56i0.jpg

Ragna: Hm? What is it Dharc?

Dharc23fw_zps81d1dd3d.png

Dharc: With this, we finished another level of this place huh?

iqy9o0.jpg

Ragna: Yes we did.

Dharc: Guess we should take a break for now.

302v2h1.jpg

Ragna: So...why are you suddenly interested in trainning here again?

Dharc22fw_zpsa803b374.png

Dharc: After seeing how powerful Igniz (The KOF one guys) turned out to be...We can't just spend all our time travelling around the Multiverse now can we?

111mstv.jpg

Ragna: Heh!

Dharc22fw_zpsa803b374.png

Dharc: W-What?

2ynqjcz.jpg

Ragna: It's all over your face that you want to fight alongside Ralf again.

Dharc35fw_zps8d149b4c.png

Dharc: Ah...Well...

111mstv.jpg

Ragna: We've been travelling together for a while...it's getting easier to read you.

Dharc: Alright...you win...i want to help out my friend again.

Once they left the Abyss, someone was there to greet them.

???: Hey! How the soulmates are doing?

20583fn.jpg

Ragna: Huh?

Dharc30fw_zpsf4ab8659.png

Dharc: Mister Kagura, don't joke around like that.

BFwqONb.png

Kagura Mutsuki: Hahaha! I'm not sorry!

2il10sw.jpg

Ragna: Sigh...Anyway, what brings you here?

BIuN3Ck.png  

Kagura: I have a message for you guys.

k3rz5.jpg

Ragna: Weird...it's usually Hibiki who gives out those messages.

Dharc9fw_zps4458bd5f.png

Dharc: Mister Kagura...Are you having a fever or are you planning to skip to the Night Club again?

CShpuWS.png

Kagura: W-What? No, nothing of the sort.

20583fn.jpg

Ragna: Yeah sure...

wMN2gQ0.png

Kagura: I'm serious...

k3rz5.jpg

Ragna: Whatever...what the message says?

BIuN3Ck.png

Kagura: You're both being called to go to the Defenders of Light Organization.

Dharc1fw_zps16723e8f.png

Dharc: What?

BFwqONb.png

Kagura: Yep, as soon as possible.

Dharc: Right, we're are going to pack our stuff and head there.

2ynqjcz.jpg

Ragna: The stay here has been short, but we have to go huh?

rkhf0IX.png

Kagura: Duty calls and all huh? Have a nice trip!

20583fn.jpg

Ragna: Now i wonder...what's the next big thing that is coming. (Which is funny, Ralf and Lyna's honeymoon ended yesterday...do we were going to the Defenders Base anyway. Why are being called this early?)

Multiversal Space

Music: Follower Bathed in Blood

shadow%20monster.jpg

Darklight Clone Beast: GRAAAAAAAAARGH!

The beast continued to assault the Shinigami Girl, but Torii managed to chase it away, then it continued to fly aroudn the battlefield in a frenzy.

5vXof2S.png

Shinigami Girl: Maybe it's not completely out of control...

yB6SLtM.png

Torii: Yeah...it dodged my attack. Give me a bit of time, I'll increase my speed in order to keep up with it in order to kick it at you!

3xl1m4s.png

Shinigami Girl: Yes...I'm counting on you!

CS5PL5N.png

Torii: Same here! Don't miss okay?

Then, Torii started to focus part of her DM Aura on her speed, increasing it.

BFFzwSA.png

Torii: Here i go!

She flew at high speeds, trying to keep up with the beast, who was releasing dark fireballs at her.

5vXof2S.png

Shinigami Girl: ...

Suddenly, a voice started to talk in the Shinigami Girl's head.

pOFjPqp.png

???: Now it's not the time to surpress me right?

hFBAvbQ.png

Shinigami Girl: Urgh...

qTLVTYA.png

???: This is Darklight Zero we're talking about. An iredeemable being who only wants the destruction of this entire multiverse.

8FQDgwL.png

Shinigami Girl: That is what was taught to me...

pOFjPqp.png

???: And he also brought a lot of problems to our mother. Are you really going to let it be like this? After all, we are the same...so why are you not fully accepting this power? Your desire is my desire!

hFBAvbQ.png

Shinigami Girl: That...

nAw2OBH.png

Torii: HYAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Torii managed to do a powerful spin hammer kick at the beast, sending it to the Shinigami's direction.

3xl1m4s.png

Shinigami Girl: That may be true...but...

Gripping her scythe tighly, she flew at the creature and slashed it before it could recover. The Darklight Beast dissolved into nothing.

5vXof2S.png

Shinigami Girl: I'm not a ruthless killer...

ZWUJayf.png

Torii: Whew...We somehow managed it...are you okay? You look a little pale.

hFBAvbQ.png

Shinigami Girl: I'll be fine...

Music: Water Dance

Suddenly, the girl's clothes changes alongside her hair, revealing that the girl was actually Rosso.

0q9qCuz.png

Rosso: Just need to treat this slash wound on my arm.

gTZJj8N.png

Torii: I see...But you'll get patched up once we get to the defenders.

atqNohJ.png

Rosso: Yeah...

7yzZsis.png

Torii: (Ok... a little pale was an understatment)

DjfSQ3m.png

Riddy: Hey! That was such a great teamwork!

YAJ4ZI6.png

Rosso: You...Why didn't you help us?

O3KRSU3.png

Riddy: Seeing how strong your DM Aura is...i imagined you two would have no problem...but you struggled quite a bit.

yB6SLtM.png

Torii: W-Well...he was just tougher than we expected...

COR7jTk.png

Riddy: The truth is...you don't have the skill required to wield such a great power.

WnBcLrE.png

Torii: What are you...

atqNohJ.png

Rosso: She's right Torii...Even though you managed to increase your speed, you would be more exausted than you are right now if fight lasted longer.

s1UnLEF.png

Riddy: And thus, actually making me intervene...but that wasn't necessary.

UIt3Rbb.png

Torii: I-I bet you would struggle as well...

W7BBZIN.png

Riddy: Yeah, i might...

q43kmeQ.png

Torii: And more...wait...

kMoValU.png

Riddy: I'm not here to pick fights with my (probably) sisters...Instead of that, let's see how those two you just saved are holding up under Kiyama's care.

LFHUfQL.png

Rosso: Ah, yes...one of them seemed badly injured. Let's hurry...

They went flying to where Kiyama was taking Ralf and Ichigo. Meanwhile, two mysterious figures were watching from afar, hiding their existence.

???: So...this is what happens when they let the Darklight's hate overflow.

???2: Yes...however, this is not how our lord would behave.

???: But still...this gives us a great deal of data.

???2: True that.

???: Worry not, let's take small steps. Sooner or later, we'll make a perfect replica of him.

???2: Hmph...

???: Still though...those girls...they are not on the registers...

???2: Really?

???: Yes...never saw them before...it would be normal if people like Kuro Suzaku, Akina Byakko or Lerafa Oliver would be here...but those four?

???2: Shall i look onto that?

???: Please do...The enemy having wild cards on their team might be a bother...

Then, they leave the location through a portal.

OOC: (Spoilering this because it's not really important to the plot...yet.)

Spoiler

IN AN UNKNOWN WORLD

BGM: Unguis Lapis

Two shades were busy arguing with one another over something...odd. It seemed as if the argument had been going on for days on end. It could possibly be imagined that the two would've run out of steam by now, and they should have...but they were not living beings. What they did want to do, however, was actually become living beings...but only one of them could aspire to that.

0bc7bce1c4.png

???: I know I've brought this up before, but look, I was the one who summoned the body, so I should have the right to it, not you!

294f6e68aa.png

???: Hey, you wouldn't have summoned it if I hadn't gathered everything you needed, so I should be the one to get it, not you! And besides, it isn't even a body; it's just a mass of flesh and bone!

0bc7bce1c4.png

???: Of course it is; it's only going to take shape when one of us takes over it, you nitwit! And the one that's going to take over it is me!

294f6e68aa.png

???: You wouldn't have summoned it if I didn't gather everything you needed!

0bc7bce1c4.png

???: I could've easily gathered everything; you were just easy to take advantage of! Now I mistake doing that! And so what if you gathered everything? What, did you just expect it to magically take form when you put everything down?

294f6e68aa.png

???: Yeah, that's how it works!...Right?

0bc7bce1c4.png

???: You witless idiot! You need a summoner to make one appear!

294f6e68aa.png

???: Shut up, I could've figured it out eventually!

The two shades continued to bicker between one another until another figure appeared, perhaps the one who summoned them.

d769ab70df.png

Summoner?: You two seem very determined to figure out who gets that...um...mass of flesh and bone. You've been at this for at least four days now. I'm surprised nothing else has tried to take it away from you two.

0bc7bce1c4.png

???: She says that she should get it because she gathered everything when I could've easily gathered everything myself!

294f6e68aa.png

???: You're saying you should get it because you summoned it!

0bc7bce1c4.png

???: It takes more energy to summon than it does to gather things!

294f6e68aa.png

???: It took me at least a week to gather everything, and it only took you one hour to summon it!

0bc7bce1c4.png

???: Were you-

The possible summoner quickly interrupted the summoner shade.

d769ab70df.png

Summoner?: Silence, both of you. I don't know why he decided to summon all of these shades to my realm...this is the first time my patience has ever worn thin.

d769ab70df.png

NOT the Summoner: If you two continue to argue like this, I will not hesitate to shove both of you into that mass.

294f6e68aa.png0bc7bce1c4.png

Both: NO!

d769ab70df.png

Realm Owner: Then I suggest that you two figure out who gets the mass at this moment, or else I will keep my promise.

The shades sighed.

294f6e68aa.png

???: Fine, you can have the body...but I swear, the next time someone gets me to help them summon another, I'll steal it, and then I'll seek you out and hunt you down for this betrayal...just you wait, summoner...

0bc7bce1c4.png

???: Ha, that's a good girl! You finally learn to obey me properly.

The collector shade almost made a break for the mass, but the Realm Owner held her back.

d769ab70df.png

Realm Owner: You made a promise, now stay true to it.

The collector shade growled as she could only watch the summoner shade possess the mass of flesh and bone. The mass soon turned into an actual body...and one that was almost perfect at that. The former shade soon proceeded to summon some clothing for itself, and its usual staff.

c0eb8db026.png

???: Much better...now, it's time for me to wreak havoc once again! Let the people of the world tremble in fear of the name Gertrudd, for the Witch of Chaos has returned once more!

Gertrudd chanted a spell, and vanished from sight, leaving the other two behind as she warped back to the first city she would examine: Kalos City.

d769ab70df.png

Realm Owner: ...at least she is no longer my problem. I am certain the humans can deal with her.

294f6e68aa.png

???: ...well, I guess it actually was a good idea to let her have the body in the end, because she's just going to die, anyway! Bwahahaha!

d769ab70df.png

Realm Owner: I imagine your goal will wind up with you dying sooner than her, however...but no matter; at least neither of you will be returning here, and I will ensure that he stops summoning these shades.

The owner proceeded to walk off towards a building in the distance. The shade watched her walk off.

294f6e68aa.png

???: ...such a cold lady...

d769ab70df.png

Realm Owner: I heard that.

294f6e68aa.png

???: Eep! 

The shade proceeded to run off in another direction.

OOC:(Will there be content in this post that isn't spoilered? Maybe.)

OOC: ("More filler" cause i enjoy writing stuff.)

**Flashback**

Spoiler

Music: Her Moon

UtvO3hy.png

Natascha: It seems that moron won't follow me...Good...Now i can enjoy the silence of this space...

However, shortly after, she could hear someoene crying.

KVXB7OM.png

Natascha: ...Well...I had to open my mouth...

She turned left and started to fly at a diferent direction, but a few seconds later, she stoped.

M7jGBdj.png

Natascha: It's not really my business but...urgh...Why am i doing this?

Feeling attracted by the cry, Natascha flew at it's direction while covering her ears.

5ViPnY2.png

Natascha: Am i seeking satisfaction? That i would feel better that all this crying would stop?

"Guess i'm not as ruthless as i pass to be..."

KVXB7OM.png

Natascha: Whatever...enough talking to myself...

Then, she arrives what seems to be a huge fragment of an old ruin floating in the Multiversal Space.

UtvO3hy.png

Natascha: Does this...come from a world? Or a colony? 

She lands on the place, although, it was hard to focus on investigating due to how loud the crying was.

tGA2Td6.png

Natascha: Geez...she's even sobbing now...

cdmz4W5.png
???: *sniff* Who's...there?

epuOL2f.png
Natascha: Oh, so you heard me...

JBblQZv.png
???: Get...away...

23vDY8j.png
Natascha: Hey hey...i came here because...

6suN3s8.png
???: DON'T GET CLOSE!!!

**Music stops**

Suddenly, the crying girl launched a blast of transparent energy, Natascha nearly got hit by it.

XKnfgtN.png

Natascha: !!!

F0a62tI.png
???: ...Sorry...

Then, the girl blasts a hole on the wall and flies away.

KVXB7OM.png

Natascha: Is this...Dimensional Time Magic?

She looks behind her, seeing the path before her reduced to dust.

jmZa7oJ.png

Natascha: No...it's diferent from the Matsuri's...This mixes time magic with space manipulation...forming a move that is impossible to defend against unless you know the same type of magic...I was lucky she missed the attack...

2LPZ2Lr.png
Natascha: Just who is this girl? No...more importantly...i just can't let her fly around in a sobbing rampage...

"I don't want her to turn into a bounty...it would be to cruel for someone who is cleary suffering..."

RWEuPnk.png

Natascha: Heh...There goes me...risking myself for someone i barely know...

Then, Natascha flies after the girl, with her guns in hand, ready for a possible battle with the mysterious girl. 

**End of Flashback**

Multiversal Space

Music: Crimson Heart

DjfSQ3m.png

Riddy: Hello my friends, how are you doing?

mSSJusG.pngHc8mH2I.png

Ichigo and Ralf: Horrible!

O3KRSU3.png

Riddy: Oh!

ZYMGFOv.png

Ichigo: Ralf managed to shield himself for the curse using his Spiritual Pressure...had not Lerry told us they had that kind of curse however...

M5dMBjS.png

Ralf: But the stab still hurts like hell.

JB4731P.png

Riddy: Yeah...Those looks really painful.

Cb6Qxq5.png

Rosso: We could've intervened sooner...But we needed to be sure about their numbers.

4CGD7W6.png

Riddy: Some of which i took care of.

Z3HsNzL.png

Torii: Eh?

CRaWNTO.png

Riddy: See? I helped!

i0c6BeN.png

Torii: There was more of them?

yAHY8NQ.png

Ralf: Yeah...those long-ranged female-mages.

IZiRk1p.png

Riddy: So you noticed them. From that distance, only someone skilled could've noticed them.

Q3Myr5P.png

Ralf: Well, someone needs to have a better energy-sensory abilities than Ichigo.

cwlQzkY.png

Ichigo: ...

U0i3ACG.png

Ralf: No offense man...

KCiWh6q.png

Kiyama: Yes, sincerity is not a bad point.

6fE6hUf.png

Ichigo: Stop it!

bsRrWp4.png

Ralf: Hahahaha! Anyway, thanks for helping us out.

nh1Okqe.png

Rosso: You're welcome.

RnzoJYl.png

Ralf: By the way, From which organization you are from? Is it WT? Because i barely know someone from there other than Miss Midori.

GhKrZUF.png

Riddy: (Yep, we are in the past of another Multiverse...And he mentioned the chief and the WT Organization so...)

gTZJj8N.png

Torii: Anyway, how about we go to a safer place first?

gZ6YRVQ.png

Ichigo: I'm still fine...I'll go back to the Underworld and fight...

OZzwSAP.png

Fall: Forget the Underworld, it's a lost cause.

uD3e3Xy.png

Ichigo: Fall?

u2I5Aer.png

Fall: Thanks to the Darklight's forces interference, we can no longer monitorate this world.

kqmuuWS.png

Fall: Don't worry, the others were transported by one of the locals to the distortion.

Hc8mH2I.png

Ralf: Whew...

gZ6YRVQ.png

Ichigo: Then...I should be going to the distortion...

OZzwSAP.png

Fall: First, let's patch you up.

cwlQzkY.png

Ichigo: Right...No rushing huh?

9iX2262.png

Riddy: Okay, seeing that the ones we just saved are going to get all patched up, we'll meet again la-

OZzwSAP.png

Fall: Wait!

O3KRSU3.png

Riddy: *gulp* (Well...I tried...) Yes?

u2I5Aer.png

Fall: Lerry is calling you all to his office...he want to know exactly who you are. Because he can't locate you girls in the Database of the Colonies nor in any Organization either.

yAHY8NQ.png

Ralf: But Fall...They just...

u2I5Aer.png

Fall: Sorry man...I know how you feel...But these girls need to have a talk with him. You should know why.

yrk3DvD.png

Torii: (Well fiddlesticks...We are going to get arrested because we are not registered...thus...making our activity illegal.)

69tBiU7.png

Riddy: (This might be an oportunity though. They have info on Miss Isana after all.)

Cb6Qxq5.png

Rosso: (Guess i'll have to think of something.)

qBgHGPv.png

Kiyama: (I'll let them handle this situation. I'm not really sure about much of the rules.)

Then, they all entered the portal that Fall opened. Shortly, they had arrived at the Defenders Base.

OOC: Gonna spoiler Nightwalker

oie_transparent_by_duckmann18-d9xe4o9.pn"Oh well, that was a good match."

The man speaks to himself while leaving the King Of Fighters arena, after spectating a fight between the K' team and the Ikari Warriors team. On his way home, he discovers a small group of people entering a portal (referring to when the heroes first entered the Distortion at the prologue). Their appearances and behaviour caught his eye, which made him very interested in following them. Waiting for the group to enter the portal, the man calls a friend to take care of cat while he's away. After calling his friend, he was going to enter the portal until a grey, anthropomorphic hedgehog (referring to Dusk) sprinted to the portal. The portal immediately closes when that hedgehog went inside it. Disappointed, the man was going to leave until he suddenly felt a surge of aura similar to his power, darkness. That aura came from the hedgehog.

oie_transparent_by_duckmann18-d9xe4o9.pn"I'm feeling an aura similar to mine... Now where is he?"

The man can locate the hedgehog with his umbrakinetic power. His power lead him to another Distortion portal. He enters it and begins his journey.

Spoiler

OOC: And I make my official return... being boring at the beginning. Also, there will be some change in themes that I'll put on the Discussion PM Convo we have,

Giovanni's Battle Theme: Blinded by Light

Soon, all screens holding the commercials started to break apart as shooting sounds could be heard. On the last one, everyone returned to the scenery of the Flame Core. The rest of the Netherworld Team looked around.

Surprised_zpse148bc3a.png

Magio: Is this... the Distortion?

5a97f745-bdae-499a-9c5f-d4a153d0f0a3_zps

Argento: Magio?! What the... what are you doing here?!

Normal_zps83c80b09.png

Necrox: Ah, stuff happened. Anyway...

Both Giovanni and Necrox walked forward. The angel soldier pointed Kiravel while the demon lord pointed his scythe, aiming at Thanatos.

Normal_zps4eb4b78f.png

Giovanni: Demon Thanatos. Your crime of summoning an once lost monster of darkness is now under Heaven's jurisdiction. Come with me quietly.

Confused_zps475a7de0.png

Necrox: That's your protocol?

Happy_zpsbb4cc35e.png

Giovanni: Kinda lame, right? Wanna do that way? Like old times?

Excited_zps08a28687.png

Necrox: I don't like working with angels that much, but exception made.

Necrox dashed forward and rendered Thanatos useless by enveloping his neck with the scythe. That gave Giovanni time to attack him with a barrage of homing light bullets from Kiravel.

37721081_zps27b02dd8.gif

Victoria: IT'S MY DARLING!!!

10908890_zps850b3778.gif

Anna: Excuse me?! That is MY fiancé!

42711081_p10_zpsc33e29a4.png

Renko: Wow, they managed to shoot him right in the belly.

7c90736a-225e-4d6a-8102-acef556136c1_zps

Argento: How did you all ended up here?

Mephilia: That was already resumed as "stuff happened".

Thinking_zpsb55c0a2e.png

Magio: RIght now, we found that Medusa isn't in the Netherworld anymore. She might have left some residual part of herself to trick us.

06c1d877-8329-477b-bb38-7f8c771c7146_zps

Argento: So, she is here already, then. Good to know.

42759455_p12_zpsbefbf1d3.png

Maribel: Umm... we have a problem.

Normal_zpsf52b804f.png

Magio: Which one?

42759455_p8_zpsdaa6ed62.png

Maribel: Demons!

As Maribel pointed, from far away, a considerable number of demons was marching their way. They were a lot of Stygians, mixed from the normal, Lesser and Elite ones.

Serious_zpskma7d1sh.png

Kogorou: The Scarlet Barrier must be pretty weakened. It might not hold demons that much anymore...

Angry_zpstep25wj3.png

Nero: Damn those bastards Agni and Rudra. We've coulda fixed it before leaving that damn place!!

Angry_zpsiczfhwa6.png

Mauriet: Brothers!

Normal_zps1ry6jt3b.png

Nero: Stay back, Lil' Mau. This ain't thing for children, y'know.

Disappointed_zpsjj2xpksc.png

Mauriet: I-I'm not a kid anymore! I can fight!

Thinking_zpskvhhhtzo.png

Kogorou: Help them with Thanatos them. We will both contain the Stygians.

With a high leap, the twins went in front of Necrox, who held Thanatos' neck ever still but managed to look at the troop coming.

Bothered_zps804f3725.png

Necrox; Ah, how wonderful. Demons are coming into the Distortion and-

Nervous_zps68887dee.png

Necrox: Demons are coming into a Distortion?! What the hell?! That's freaking impossible!!

Angry_zpssziw0gqf.png

Kogorou: Lord Necrox, concentrate on your fight!

Nero punched the ground violently and fast, producing small boulders. Kogorou, at his turn, used his wind power to shoot the boulders at the Stygians in order to reduce the number before they cold get close.

Angry2_zpsdccb0826.png

Giovanni: Luminous Rune!!

Normal_zps83c80b09.png

Necrox: That's my cue!

Necrox released Thanatos from his grip and backed off to Giovanni as he shot a big light that went to Thanatos and exploded. They knew he wouldn't be defeated with that, so they remained in position.

Angry_zps6a3a54d8.png

Magio: Did it work?!

13fc4429-3cf3-419f-ba90-c72910aac7e8_zps

Argento: Stay at position and be prepared!

Angry_zpse4526e3c.png

Necrox; You bastard... both you and that Medusa bitch. I'm gonna skin both of you and eat your insides for dinner!! Now get out of that smoke and fight back, you asshole!!

*blinded by light still plays*

Suddenly all the heroes were together again. It seemed Thanatos was severely outnumbered, but another threat emerged. With the sudden influx of demons pouring into the Distortion, an all out battle would soon ensue....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKCmUEo57uebBBjARWBDz

(What?! Giovanni?! And everyone from the beginning. How did they...no time. This is my opening! )

LightFlare notices the approaching demons...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCAwx2cz_1WzZ_H6NksLG

(Huh...DEMONS! It looks like Giovanni and Magio are mounting an attack on Thanatos. But who is the young man with the scythe? His power is...immense. He seems to be in our side...good.) 

tumblr_ntyt35WZbo1scncwdo2_400.jpg

Well...looks like I have multiple targets. I DO like a challenge...let's battle!

LightFlare engages multiple demons, disabling them one by one...

918201_1677962999126760_1142524232_n.jpg

My blood pumps harder with every blow! Come at me!

As LightFlare battles, he notices two powerful demons approaching him...their power was significantly higher than the rest. Strangely they did not attack... @Agni Blackheart

(OOC: Still waiting for Trini.)

Defenders of Light - Lerafa Oliver's Office

Music: Main Gate

kqmuuWS.png

Fall: Chief, i'm back!

6rh0kmz.gif

Lerafa: Chief?

fAXfObZ.png

Fall: Ooops, Sorry, Lerry...

GJ82MBk.gif

Lerafa: Nevermind. (Shit, why did i ask?) Anyway, Are Ralf and Ichigo in the medical bay already?

SchcENt.png

Fall: Yes, Ichigo is going to leave shortly the Distortion Team. Ralf is being examined to see if he managed to shield himself completely from Darklight's Curse...and to fix that hole on his chest.

0XGeUE1.gif

Lerafa: Ok...And those girls?

zD5lHIt.png

Fall: I'll call them right away.

Fall signaled for the four girls to enter the place. Kiyama kept a straight face, but the other three were visibly nervous...but also...

0i3VCOG.pngYAJ4ZI6.pngyrk3DvD.png

Riddy, Rosso and Torii: (WHERE IS HIS BEARD?)

SchcENt.png

Fall: (They look surprised by something.)

GJ82MBk.gif

Lerafa: Hmmm...

KCiWh6q.png

Kiyama: (So this is Lerafa Oliver?)

aJCQ6ZP.gif

Lerafa: In situations like this i would thank you for saving my underlings...

kqmuuWS.png

Fall: (They are not your underlings...yet.)

0XGeUE1.gif

Lerafa: But i'm afraid i'll have to ask you some questions first.

BqSEGMS.png

Rosso: (Beard or not, his aura is still the same.)

Z3HsNzL.png

Torii: (Mister Lerry looks so scary.)

iRR8Y41.png

Riddy: (How are we going to escape this?)

0XGeUE1.gif

Lerafa: I'm not seeing your faces in any database of any organization or colony...are you perhaps...Unregistered Dimensional Travelers?

uM1GQbr.png

Riddy: (Guess we'll have to tell the truth in this case...) Yes we are UDTs. (OOC: Yay, i created a new term!!!)

GJ82MBk.gif

Lerafa: Hmm...And you know what this means right?

yr2ll7M.png

Riddy: Yes...But we...

nh1Okqe.png

Rosso: We are Heroes of Justice!

Music: Steel Samurai

JjqjfDT.png

Riddy: Huh?

i0c6BeN.png

Torii: Oh?

cWbrDly.png

Kiyama: (What is she doing?)

ICJxxoC.png

Rosso: We are wandering travelers that helps people in need!

XvAe5xo.png

Torii: (Nice one Rosso!) That's right! We travel the Multiverse in search for adventures abroad!

KzCa2XX.png

Rosso: We might not be registered, but we use our powers for the greater good!

em68S1o.png

Torii: Yup! That's absolutely it!

iZXqj7p.png

Rosso: So, what do you think? Are you okay with this?

Fr1QxRx.gif

Lerafa: Before asking me, you should ask the ones who didn't join this charade.

Music: Stolen Materia

Both Rosso and Torii look behind them, seeing the disaproving look on Ridia and Kiyama's faces.

LFHUfQL.pngi0c6BeN.png

Rosso and Torii: ...

IRP4Gms.png

Riddy: The heck are you two doing?

W7rLeqU.png

Kiyama: Aren't you embarassed by such speech? Maybe i was stupid to have to rely on you!

u4YjxQP.png

Torii: H-Hey! Now you ruined it!

4LuxsYw.png

Rosso: Yes...we could've made this more convincing had you two joined us.

0XGeUE1.gif

Lerafa: We are not this stupid.

fAXfObZ.png

Fall: T-That's right...It's not like i believe in that tale either....*retard laugh*

Fr1QxRx.gif

Lerafa: ...

hCqZXlN.png

Rosso: So...do you suggest anything better? It's not like we can convince them to not place us under arrest.

XzprE2C.png

Riddy: I was going to inform them about Miss Isana but you...

**Music Stops**

Suddenly, the door opened. Someone had pinned Ridia on the ground.

6rh0kmz.gif

Lerafa: Announce yourself first before en-

2qns3yo.jpg

Midori: YOU HAVE INTEL ON ISANA UMI?

7hjjU6y.png

Riddy: Urgh...

???: Geez..calm down Midorin...

???2: You're pushy as always senpai.

???3: You really care about Miss Isana right? But try to relax a bit.

2m85ds6.jpg

Midori: !!!

D3JX39d.pngLFHUfQL.pngi0c6BeN.png

Riddy, Rosso and Torii: (T-That voice!)

Music: Memories of a girl

Midori got up, helping Ridia get up from the ground, three more girls entering the room, completing the main quartet of the WT Organization.

q1FWsM9.png

Akina Byakko: Yo Lerry! It's been a while! Sorry if Midori-senpai entered like that.

6mo9eyh.png

Kuro Suzaku: She obviosuly cares about her subordinates.

JiubZrM.png

Rina Genbu: The chief is not the only one worried about Miss Isana after all.

D3JX39d.pngYAJ4ZI6.png

Rosso and Ridia: (THEY ARE SO YOUNG!)

mkkxJXZ.png

Rina: (They look surprised by something.)

kqmuuWS.png

Fall: Hey! Welcome.

291z80y.jpg

Midori: *Ahem* I apologize...Anyway, I brought Rina and these two idiots.

gcU8VB3.png

Suzaku: Midorin~! That's a little harsh!

2m85ds6.jpg

Midori: Don't call me Midorin in front of other people.

KCiWh6q.png

Kiyama: (So she has problems with names too.)

2n9ak3o.jpg

Midori: But it looks like we didn't had to investigate much.

GJ82MBk.gif

Lerafa: Hey, we don't even know if the information is true or false.

xfMCioI.png

Riddy: I was getting to that...here's the message that we found.

Riddy opened her hand, and the sigils appeared around the room. Lerafa and Midori immidietaly reconized that.

2nvwfu0.jpg

Midori: You...Where did you find that?

cWHVzVt.png

Riddy: Near to where we fought Darklight's forces.

2n9ak3o.jpg

Midori: Take us there.

JB4731P.png

Riddy: R-Right...

0XGeUE1.gif

Lerafa: I'll go as well...the rest of you stay here! You're not off the hook yet.

qBgHGPv.png

Kiyama: Roger...Though...i'd rather stay in a separate room.

E0RGefD.png

Rosso: Aww...

z0SiT1h.png

Akina: Don't worry, we'll be here so that you won't feel lonely!

BqSEGMS.png

Rosso: ...

JLrK6b4.png

Suzaku: They might be a little mean, but they are good people. So bear with us for now.

Z3HsNzL.png

Torii: Riiight...

Lerafa, Midori and Ridia went for the place where the Darklight Forces attacked Ralf and Ichigo, but not before leaving a copy of the message for Suzaku, Akina and Rina read.

OOC: I kinda lost track a bit, so let's say that Thanatos dodged the attacks. It wont matter for him anyway, because soon he'll be owned anyway.

jtio2BS.png*dodges attacks* Hah, is that all you got? I feel like you guys are starting to get weaker the more you try to attack me.

pi5Wlrr.pngDarn, Tony the Clown is right.

3T79tnb.pngGosh dang it, stop it already!

LG1wLF4.pngMake me!

iKLPm7M.pngSure thing, scrap metal!

Suddenly, Thanatos grows yellow hair and charges up energy.

pi5Wlrr.pngOh no, not this attack.

P4yIXrv.pngDamn, do the Underworldlers don't care about Copyright Infridgements?

fkmBYO9.pngYou do realize we have more grave problems right now, right?

jtio2BS.pngThat's right. Now I'm gonna charge up a beam that will hurt a lot.

pi5Wlrr.pngDon't worry, Silver. Thanatos would need 2 chapters full of charging in order to be able to use that beam.

3T79tnb.pngWait what? No, you're trying to bring me out of focus. This is will not happen!

???: Well, we wont even give you the change to charge it up!

iKLPm7M.pngWait, that voice. Could it be?

Suddenly, Thanatos was interupted by a shining arrow he could only barely avoid. When he stood up, he was shocked upon just who appeared. It was nobody else but Sky World's elite commander himself, Pit. He also teamed up with a black colored clone called Dark Pit, commander of the Forces of Nature (according to Smash Bros, that is).

WxwTtjk.pngHave no fear, the Angel Squad is here! *prepares Palutena's Bow*

Mm2jJLu.pngStop calling us like that, idiot. *prepares his staff*

LG1wLF4.pngWait, Skyworld and the Forces of Nature teaming up`What's the meaning of this.

WxwTtjk.pngWell, let's say none of us likes the Underworld or any distortions of sort, both for obvious reasons.

Palutena (guidance voice only): Pit, you must concentrate on your mission now, as easy as it might be.

WxwTtjk.pngAlright, time to beat up a god of death!

Distortion World

Gt8qJ1o.png

Lyna: Whoa! This place suddenly got crowded.

iiu2tJm.png

Tokio: Geh! That's true.

q5t7EVP.png

Lyna: Oh well...a bit more of help wouldn't hurt! Now...time to take a page from Hiita's book...

Lyna suddenly uses some kind of dash techinique that quickly closes the gap between her and Thanatos.

zoNeu76.png

Lyna: (Go for close combat!) HA!

Lyna unleashes a powerful combo involving her Stadust Revolution, Crystal Wall and finishing with a Starlight Extinction.

• 2 weeks later...

Defenders of Light - Asteroid Base: Lerafa's Office

25RzeEr.png

Suzaku: I see...so this is what happened.

PtRviNN.png

Akina: Isana...

MHFmU2j.png

Rina: ...

15xwcKI.png

Suzaku: It just scares me how legit this letter feels...this type only code only she knows...It's kinda like a trademark that she only shares with us, Lerry, Fall and Melissa...

48E9r0M.gif

Melissa: Are you girls sure you didn't see something else other than the letter? Even when you were fighting Darklight's forces?

E0RGefD.png

Rosso: No...Nothing...

7yzZsis.png

Torii: Well...there was only tiny remains of what we assumed was her DM Aura...but other than that...

6mbNePf.png

Akina: Tch...

0q9qCuz.png

Rosso: Miss Akina...

Rmrn6ls.png

Akina: Those guys...They just don't give up...in order to bring other suffering to people...

bVJGAHS.png

Rina: ...

BN2B5ez.png

Akina: And all because they are all demented and think that destroying the Multiverse is the solution to everything! If they want to die, don't bring everyone with you dammit!

Avf2ohj.png
Torii: (Wow, i've never seen her so angry...she's usually a chill person and all...)

Music: Hope

6mbNePf.png

Akina: I swear by this scar on my chest...that we will take down the Darklight's Forces for good this time!

voHH3Ac.png

Rosso: (So, she already gets the scar in this Multiverse...Then...all she is saying right now is out of experience...)

gcU8VB3.png

Suzaku: In times likes this, i would say that revenge is bad...But i'm sure you're not doing this out of revenge.

zs3OwG3.png

Akina: That's right. We need to stop their ambitions no matter what. It is our duty as those who protect the multiverse.

kqmuuWS.png

Fall: Wow, who are you and what you've done to Akina? Talking about duties and all.

kk6O1Ix.png

Akina: I'm still the same, Fall my dear boy!

Dd1tgK7.png

Rina: There's no way she's changing that easily.

8MuWMbS.png

Akina: So...Who's with me?

92nQHms.png

Rosso: Me!

em68S1o.png

Torii: Count me in too!

CM1JQf7.png

Akina: Eh? But...

Zydo5Qi.png

Rosso: I know...we are illegal Dimensional Travelers...but even still...if we can do something...don't be afraid to call us.

ZWUJayf.png

Torii: We weren't lieing when we said that we help people in need. It's not diferent in this situation either.

DWMIgI8.png

Suzaku: Oh! That's some brave words you're saying. You do know you're still in serious trouble, yet claims that you want to help us right?

7yzZsis.png

Torii: ...

voHH3Ac.png

Rosso: ...

6mo9eyh.png

Suzaku: Very well...I'm going to "adopt" you!

i0c6BeN.png

Torii: EH?

gcU8VB3.png

Suzaku: You'll be under my supervision now. As well as my responsability. This way, you'll have an identity and a permission to use your powers.

gcsbBrn.png

Torii: R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-Really?

ZZoJ4cv.png

Suzaku: But of course...i'm going to need your cooperation. If we ever discover you're on to some suspicious activity...

XvAe5xo.png

Torii: R-Roger that! I accept your offer Miss Suzaku.

JLrK6b4.png

Suzaku: Good. From now you, your name will be Kuro Torii Masuku.

em68S1o.png

Torii: Thank you very much. 

rtO9itc.png

Akina: You got another disciple now.

A2eVks6.png

Suzaku: Yes...But you know...it's funny....She got the same name as my long gone younger brother...Is this some weird coincidence?

XvAe5xo.png

Torii: No, it's not weird in the slightest.

ZZoJ4cv.png

Suzaku: Oh...?

nrxMa8s.png

Torii: Hihihi!

bK5SVjT.png

Akina: Well, guess i should join the bandwangon...and recruit you as my protege!

bZk78PB.png

Rosso: EH? Me too? Why?

CT1sI2I.png

Akina: Because why not? If you're going to help us, i might as well give the greenlight for you to use your powers.

Qa24MGj.png

Rosso: Oh! Y-Yes, thank you very much Miss Akina!

UsCGcoa.png

Akina: You can call me Akina-senpai if you want.

4LuxsYw.png

Rosso: No...That feels weird. (It really does...but for diferent reasons...)

CUfWtSj.png

Akina: Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh? *dreams shattered*

FwNKd4Y.png

Suzaku: (I see...so this was one of her goals.)

q66b4WZ.png

Akina: Well...From now on, your name will be Rosso Byakko Kendou.

Zydo5Qi.png

Rosso: Thank you very much...i accept your offer Miss Akina.

OZzwSAP.png

Fall: Man...you girls are crazy...

bPpAr5Z.gif

Melissa: Lerry and Midori are going to be really upset once they know...

bBcvPoi.png

Akina: Let them be upset this time!

15xwcKI.png

Suzaku: This is our choice...and our responsability as well. We'll make sure to watch over them. We are aware of the consenquences if our choice turns out wrong.

bZk78PB.png

Rosso: Ah yes, Kiyama needs adopting too right?

KCiWh6q.png

Kiyama: I probably do.

11216157.png

Fall: Great...Then i'll...

Q3Myr5P.png

Ralf: Dibs!!! I'll adopt Kiyama!

FaA1s63.png

Fall: WHAT?

bsRrWp4.png

Ralf: Sorry, but i don't think she'll last a day with you.

6mo9eyh.pngGRbkOXn.gif

Suzaku and Melissa: OH SNAP, THAT WAS A SICKENING BURN!!!

fAXfObZ.png

Fall: Meep...

SbURb6F.png

Akina: Ralf...are you all healed now?

RnzoJYl.png

Ralf: You can say that...the exams are all done and they said that i'll be fine...but at the end of the day, i still enjoy Lyna's healing magic better.

OfSS2hO.png

Akina: Same here!

bPpAr5Z.gif

Melissa: And here too!

voHH3Ac.png

Rosso: (Lyna...that's one name we don't know...Just like Ichigo's...And i just noticed...wasn't Melissa known to be bound to a wheelchair? She looks way too healthy.)

ZWUJayf.png

Torii: (There seems to be new stuff in this Multiverse that might caught us off guard if we're not careful.)

bsRrWp4.png

Ralf: Well...Your new name will be Kiyama Celest Clay.

KCiWh6q.png

Kiyama: Very well...

UIt3Rbb.png

Torii: C'mon, put more enthusiasm with it.

qBgHGPv.png

Kiyama: Hmph...

kqmuuWS.png

Fall: (Well...I guess i should leave this to him...)

Zydo5Qi.png

Rosso: Now only Riddy remains!

gcU8VB3.png

Suzaku: And...it seems Rina already left for her.

Multiversal Space - In front of a portal

Music: Bonds of Sea and Fire

uM1GQbr.png

Riddy: It's here.

0XGeUE1.gif

Lerafa: Alright...

qGE66nD.png

Midori: ...

GJ82MBk.gif

Lerafa: Yeah...I can say for certain that Isana was here.

ynuuoKK.png

Riddy: ...

dFLEsJs.png

Midori: So the message was true huh?

0XGeUE1.gif

Lerafa: Yes.

GhKrZUF.png

Riddy: ... (Miss Isana...) She must've been someone important to you right?

GhZMT11.png

Midori: ... (Why is she looking sad? Tch...Like i'm the one to talk...)

GJ82MBk.gif

Lerafa: Yeah, she is our comrade.

COR7jTk.png

Riddy: Heh...dumb question...Guess after this, you're going to take us into custody huh? I'm pretty sure you haven't forgotten about us being illegal travelers.

0XGeUE1.gif

Lerafa: You got that right. Showing that message won't change your situation that much.

GhKrZUF.png

Riddy: Yeah...thought so...

gxab2w4.png

Rina: Now, now, brighten up!

8Jpw2Wr.png

Midori: Huh?

ewQ57uU.png

Rina: This girl will be adopted by me!

Xtqa7cf.gif

Lerafa: WHAT?

Q1GANKA.png

Midori: Do you know what you're saying? You're protecting a possible criminal and giving her permission to use her powers?

PYkkIpq.png

Rina: I'm aware of the consequences...Even still, i choose to believe in her.

PTniTxK.png

Riddy: (Mommy...)

K0vdPoF.png

Midori: Rina...you...

wOEWMTI.png

Rina: I'm sorry chief. This is my choice, and you won't make me change it.

MgPrAgv.png

Midori: ...

Fr1QxRx.gif

Lerafa: You better stop this right away...Why are you...

GVbpWCt.png

Midori: Just leave it be...

0XGeUE1.gif

Lerafa: But...

XZYSpgG.png

Midori: Don't take me wrong, i still find these girls suspicious...but...at the same time...i want to believe Rina's words. She'll be on better hands with my underling...who learned to stand up for herself...and to have a fierce look too.

jJJ437K.png

Rina: Chief...

LpizkIm.png

Midori: Now it's not chief anymore...call me by my name...

ewQ57uU.png

Rina: Okay...Midori.

cWUpmOe.png

Midori: Alright, she's all yours now.

aJCQ6ZP.gif

Lerafa: Just don't tell i didn't warn you.

PYkkIpq.png

Rina: Right...

xfMCioI.png

Riddy: ...

doFs7ta.png

Rina: I'm Rina Genbu...And your name now is Ridia Genbu.

O3KRSU3.png

Riddy: (Well...if feels weird...i made the effort to not reveal my true surname to them...) Y-Yes...Rina...But is it really okay to trust me? Won't you get in trouble because of me?

IknfE6d.png

Rina: I trust in you.

cWHVzVt.png

Riddy: That's such a vague answer... 

doFs7ta.png

Rina: What you wanted me to say? 

JB4731P.png

Riddy: Well...

PYkkIpq.png

Rina: Now, let's go back to the base and greet everyone.

DjfSQ3m.png

Riddy: Y-Yes. (She might have her face...but...she acts so much differently...But then again...She's younger in this Multiverse...So i guess i'll be able to see an unseen side of her.)

UtvO3hy.png

Suddenly, the image of Natascha appears on her mind.

7Nt7aPC.png

Riddy: (If only you stayed...)

(meanwhile on the rooftop of the Pao Pao Cafe)

pYjER2B.png

i dont know why but i cant shake this feeling like an extremely powerful   enemy is close by i better check it out...it better not be that bastard Yagami again im sick of using him as a punching bag but it feels alot more powerful....hmmm screw it it's time to raise some hell 

KEycycH.png

Kyo Shingo called and said that Iori Yagami is taking a train here to you also another person with red hair was also on he train so he said to watch out 

6QE7O1i.png

alright i got it dont worry and dont scare me like that you almost made me fall off the roof anyway i'll see ya later Benimaru sitting here has made me in the mood to pick a fight

still though i wonder who the other red haired guy was hmmm

Defenders of Light - Lerafa Oliver's Office

They were reunited in his room again, Lerafa was giving a stern stare to the four irregular dimensional travelers.

CUfWtSj.png

Akina: NO WAY!

2m85ds6.jpg

Midori: You're too loud...

z0SiT1h.png

Akina: Did you really managed to talk Midori-senpai down?

bVJGAHS.png

Rina: I-It wasn't exaclty...

MgPrAgv.png

Midori: Sigh...

bBcvPoi.png

Akina: That's my Rina! Kids these days are growing up so fast.

6mo9eyh.png

Suzaku: They sure do!

2nvwfu0.jpg

Midori: Can you two stop with your baffonery? This is serious...

Music: Machina 

0XGeUE1.gif

Lerafa: *AHEM* Can i just assume that the WT Organization will be responsable for these irregular children?

kk6O1Ix.png

Akina: Absolutely.

DWMIgI8.png

Suzaku: Without a doubt.

gxab2w4.png

Rina: Most certainly yes.

GVbpWCt.png

Midori: Hmmmm...At this point i do not favor nor i'm against.

Fr1QxRx.gif

Lerafa: Yeah well...I don't trust these girls yet.

cWHVzVt.png

Riddy: I imagined as much.

Cb6Qxq5.png

Rosso: C'mon...You're so hard to please...

UIt3Rbb.png

Torii: Me thinks you just need to chill for a bit.

OZzwSAP.png

Fall: No use in trying to make him chill...i keep trying that but there's no visible results.

0XGeUE1.gif

Lerafa: *claps hands once* So that's why...I request these girls are equiped with the Watcher's Ring.

iRR8Y41.png

Riddy: The ring that allows someone to be observed no matter how distant that person is.

0XGeUE1.gif

Lerafa: Does anyone has anything against it?

yAHY8NQ.png

Ralf: No.

Then, Lerafa gets up from his chair and gives a document to Suzaku.

GJ82MBk.gif

Lerafa: Send this girls to the Cosmic Castle. They'll reinforce the security of that place.

A2eVks6.png

Suzaku: Eh? Why are you giving a mission to them?

GJ82MBk.gif

Lerafa: We can't just lock them here right?

bK5SVjT.png

Akina: (Ah! There it is! Lerry's hidden soft spot.)

ZZoJ4cv.png

Suzaku: Alright.

0XGeUE1.gif

Lerafa: Don't leave until i come back with the rings.

KCiWh6q.png

Kiyama: I assume that i'll be going to this castle as well.

0XGeUE1.gif

Lerafa: Yes. I believe you knows what happen when the fights gets too dangerous.

qBgHGPv.png

Kiyama: Very well.

GJ82MBk.gif

Lerafa: Alright, dissmissed...

SbURb6F.png

Akina: (Why are we being dismissed?)

0XGeUE1.gif

Lerafa: You are free to roam around, but be sure to be here when i come back...You have 30 minutes.

DjfSQ3m.png

Riddy: Okay, we promise we won't make much of a fuss.

nh1Okqe.png

Rosso: There won't be a spec of dust.

GJ82MBk.gif

Lerafa: Hmph...

He leaves the room, then presses some kind of holographic button in his ear.

JN97XSm.png

???: Yes Teacher?

0XGeUE1.gif

Lerafa: You have an assignment. Come to my office in 30 minutes.

mXhfFM5.png

???: Understood.

He sighs while putting his hands on his pockets.

GJ82MBk.gif

Lerafa: Seriously....this is so uncomfortable...I just hope we're not putting too much trust on those irregulars...

Back to the office.

Music: Moogle

2qns3yo.jpg

Midori: Wait a minute...WHY HE IS DISMISSING US? WE'RE NOT HIS UNDERLINGS!!! LERAFA YOU BASTARD!!!

6mo9eyh.png

Suzaku: That's what i asked myself a while ago.

bBcvPoi.png

Akina: Seriously...he can be such a dummy sometimes.

kqmuuWS.png

Fall: That's Lerry for ya.

RnzoJYl.png

Ralf: Hey Fall, can i see what is happening in the distortion right now?

OZzwSAP.png

Fall: Ah right, come over here and i'll generate a holo-screen for you.

rtO9itc.png

Akina: Well, it seems he's going to be busy for a while...Hey Melissa, can you take us to the VR Room?

bPpAr5Z.gif

Melissa: Sure!

bVJGAHS.png

Rina: What are we going to do there?

OfSS2hO.png

Akina: Stuff!

Zydo5Qi.png

Rosso: Oh! I love doing stuff!

XvAe5xo.png

Torii: Oh~! Stuffy stuff!

ZZoJ4cv.png

Suzaku: So much stuff!

W7rLeqU.png

Kiyama: I think i'm gonna pass...

4LuxsYw.png

Rosso: It will be fun Kiya~! Don't be grumpy like Lerry! You're a cute girl like us and that serious face is going to give you wrinkles.

DmtB5j8.png

Kiyama: Did you just call me...

ZZoJ4cv.png

Suzaku: And we all know that wrinkles in cute girls is a no go. You'd be looking like a granny way too soon.

DlXl2Ve.png

Kiyama: Sigh...fine...it's not like i have anywhere else to go...

bK5SVjT.png

Akina: You heard her! Hit DAT teleporter switch Melissa!

GRbkOXn.gif

Melissa: On it!

JB4731P.png

Riddy: (Stuff huh?)

*insert teleporter from Legend of Dragoon*

Defenders of Light - Dorms for the officers

JN97XSm.png

???: So...i finally get a mission after a long while...Been quite some time since the Teacher called me...

mXhfFM5.png

???: Well, not complaining...Maybe this is a sign for things to come.

Q5ab1Cr.png

???: I have 30 minutes so...guess i'll pass through the VR Room, i haven't got my daily trainning exercise.