AVGN in Mugen.

Doomguy

no you want him to die in one hit? source accurate would be easy as hell to make. Just take the sprites run jump etc and give him 1 health he'd die in one hit and a screen would come up. Sure its a funny joke but he is seriously making him a real fighter based on alot of his skits.

no you want him to die in one hit? source accurate would be easy as hell to make. Just take the sprites run jump etc and give him 1 health he'd die in one hit and a screen would come up. Sure its a funny joke but he is seriously making him a real fighter based on alot of his skits.

You only die in one hit on the Impossible and YOLO difficulties.  The other difficulties actually allow him to take extra hits.

Yeah that's true, there was this guy who had taken it upon himself to completely remake AVGN and the NC but alas it's been months since any updates were announced so I figure it's an abandoned WIP. :/

*Gives Alexei all the moneyz in da world to fund that plan*

How the heck did I miss the like button?! Sorry mate, meant to like it.

Anyways, I like the idea.

Well, I've been doing some talking and thinking and talking and a little more thinking... and came up with the CRAZY idea to sprite him myself, using the subpar spriting knowledge and skills I have. I can't say when I'm going to start this project, but I'm kind of psyched about it.

I do recall editing AVGN along with two other people (Laharl should remember this), but alas, it never truly came to fruition.

I do believe it was released though, but many things we wanted weren't added.

I remember it.

I use it on occassion.

I do recall editing AVGN along with two other people (Laharl should remember this), but alas, it never truly came to fruition.

I do believe it was released though, but many things we wanted weren't added.

i was one of those people.

Because of AVGN's overall retro tone, I feel giving him an SSF2X style is the best approach for him. The style also compliments his violent nature.

There's no way I would do that. I want to give him "good" gameplay in my own style. You make a valid point, but it would make his gameplay suffer greatly.

Because of AVGN's overall retro tone, I feel giving him an SSF2X style is the best approach for him. The style also compliments his violent nature.

yeah no that  would be horrible we would rather him just be custom with alot of references to his skits.

There's no way I would do that. I want to give him "good" gameplay in my own style. You make a valid point, but it would make his gameplay suffer greatly.

Maybe have that style as an alternative Groove for him, while his normal play is custom?

Here's a couple move ideas:

How about a Jax-style pound with the Power Glove? Or him using the Nintoaster to shoot bad games at you? Or a command throw where he lifts the foe overhead ala Bible Adventures and throws them?

Here's a couple move ideas:

How about a Jax-style pound with the Power Glove? Or him using the Nintoaster to shoot bad games at you? Or a command throw where he lifts the foe overhead ala Bible Adventures and throws them?

Interesting, but we'll cross that bridge when we get there. I'm NOT a spriter, so that part is going to be hardest for me.

Angry Video Game Shiki?

Where's AVGN, because that looks like Shiki Tohno with a bad MS drawn on his face, upper body, the pants and he's mute.

Lol yeah, which is why I can't use that as a base at all. Who thought that Shiki resembled AVGN in any way? No clue, lol.