AVGN in Mugen.

Doomguy

Who would be willing to do that? Not I! He's even butchered some crap for me as an offering, lol. Before looking for a competent coder, he should prove that he's worth having a competent coder, because anyone who really his competent wouldn't touch him with a 10-foot pole.

I'd rather have a buffalo take a diarrhea dump in my ear.

Oh yeah, definitely. Dude, if I could sprite, I'd make him for mugen. Then we could have him beat the crap out of Chuchoryu's creations.

You can code, I may be able to Sprite. Because MSPaint skills. I has them.

an avgn exists but he needs way more work on it done.

Are the sprites of it any good?

You can code, I may be able to Sprite. Because MSPaint skills. I has them.

Lol. Well the process isn't the problem, but more achieving your artistic vision with pixels.

That makes me "sad-face." I can't think of a base that actually would work though. Oh well.

Why would he need new sprites anyway? Just use sprites from any of his games and franken-edit new animations from there.

It already worked back then, and it will work this time.

But seriously, this talk needs its own topic instead of cluttering up a release thread. Just saying.

Why would he need new sprites anyway? Just use sprites from any of his games and franken-edit new animations from there.

It already worked back then, and it will work this time.

But seriously, this talk needs its own topic instead of cluttering up a release thread. Just saying.

If you mean the sprites from the side-scrolling game, they're too small and don't really fit a fighting game atmosphere. It might have worked, but that AVGN that's already out doesn't have appealing sprites in my opinion.

I recall AVGN was being made in MFG, long time ago and can't wait for James AVGN movie!

Yeah that's true, there was this guy who had taken it upon himself to completely remake AVGN and the NC but alas it's been months since any updates were announced so I figure it's an abandoned WIP. :/

I'm seriously thinking of making one... a BETTER one.

*Gives Alexei all the moneyz in da world to fund that plan*

*Gives Alexei all the moneyz in da world to fund that plan*

Lol, yes!

Now I know what "AVGN" stands for...........so this topic is now officially for all "AMGN"'s?

"AMGN" = Angry MUGEN Game Nerd

Yep, we're all fucking pissed at shitty characters. >:)