Mugen Igniz-MRV

Mharven

Hello guys I'm back

I want to share to you my new character Igniz :)

This Igniz was originated by Eagrose and Gonzo :)

I add some hypers and supers in this char

I add also 4 strikers

But i'm not yet done in this char

I'll give you updates in this char :)

Hope you all guys like my char haha :)

Enjoy :)

https://www.mediafire.com/?2zaefln1aq8aq29

Never tried his other modes, but for now I've played with his "normal" mode, and.. Whoo boy. Hope you accept feedback, cause here it is (just a few though, since I haven't got too in-depth with him):

-No big portrait for Igniz

2dVmYUU.png

-10 Meter of supers? Really?

-His Supers have no start-up sound, or "superspark" (Save for Qcbx2 P) whatsoever.

-I can tell that this Igniz also has some kind of a "lifebar" thing going on, due to the "small" Igniz on the left corner. Oh, and it has its own hitbox too.

cHHCOmK.png

-Guardsound for qcbx2 P is wrong. (It's usually used for a backdash instead of a "guard")

-So wait, I can cancel Qcf P into any normals? I don't think he does that in source.

-Qcb P chains into itself as much as 4 times.

-HP has too much of a reach there

lf0tFJ7.png

-So.. Why is there no Super BG in his (if I remember correctly) Qcbx2 K, When in the last sec, there is super bg here?

NgwLgk4.png

-Just.. just... 

SMgAeKH.png

Entire screen's full-on red when I turn "hitbox" on, even though nothing's happening.. Why?

Thank you sir tenryuu for your feedback and i appreciate it Sir first of all that my char Igniz-MRV is not yet done because Igniz is one of the hardest character that i've create. Many sprites, animation that i didnt understand in the previous author of Igniz i hope sir you understand that. Sir i'm still updating in this char and i'll post it here if all his errors of my chars are gone. Sorry sir :( and i hope all of this site like my work :)

• 1 year later...

Hello guys, How all are you today, It's been a long year since I visit this forum again :D

I'm planning to continue my unfinished project (Igniz-MRV) and i hope that I still remember all of the codes haha. :D

Have a wonderful day to everyone :D