Mickey Rogers by R@CE AKIR@ & SKELETOR EX

HALE R@CE CAES@R

Nice take, but absolutely not.  First off, there is absolutely no reason he shouldn't be scaled 1:1.  Unlike CPS, NeoGeo outputs 4:3 320x240.  Sprites do not need aspect correction.

And secondly, you're just plain wrong.  Here's CVS sprites compared to AOF sprites at my scaling (localcoord = 432,324 / .74 x .74)

mugen000.png

Is it just because he's a little taller than Ryu and Ryo? Because if that's the problem, I personally don't see anything wrong with that. Everyone doesn't have to be the exact same height ya know. But it's your opinion. I'm just saying. It doesn't effect his game play at all...

Nice take, but absolutely not.  First off, there is absolutely no reason he shouldn't be scaled 1:1.  Unlike CPS, NeoGeo outputs 4:3 320x240.  Sprites do not need aspect correction.

And secondly, you're just plain wrong.  Here's CVS sprites compared to AOF sprites at my scaling (localcoord = 432,324 / .74 x .74)

mugen000.png

No your the one who is wrong. Ryu is 5"9 Ryo is 5"10 and Mickey Rogers is 6"1 so yeah..... he's supposed to be taller than them. Get your facts straight man. The official height of the chars themselves don't lie.

And also I'm not about to continue to go back and forth with this. I made it clear in my 1st post that my chars are not meant to be accurate anyway.

Might not be precise but i did manage to make him taller than them like he is supposed to be. If that is the size that you want on him then use it yourself.

Dont come in my thread telling me what something should be like just because its what you think it should be.

This is my take on it, and that's how its going to be. I dont want to be that guy to say it like the way I did, but I felt as though i had to. 

Now please enough with his size. Anything else will be deleted

I am getting reports from 2 others that this is happening. But what i cant understand is why its not happening on my end. Can you guys make a video to show me it or something.

While I can't do a video, I can sum it up in an incredibly accurate description: Enemy in corner, I mash buttons, I mash more buttons, then enter the command, where the windowed screen simply disappears without warning. I then complain with the executed attack. I use 1.0.

MICKEY ROGERS & ALL OTHER CHARS UPDATED 7/24/14

-Fixed bug with missing animations on animation 10 and 12

-I may have fixed the crash issue with the special move "Combination". Works fine on my end

-Fixed bug with Rising Uppercut FX having an invalid Animelem

-Fixed Palette issue with fighting the A.I. while having the same character

-Fixed Pal FX issue on hitdefs

Updates For All Chars

-Fixed palette issue with the A.I. choosing the same color all the time

-Tweaked it so that now while the ground and air chain combos are turned on, crouching hard punch does not launch them into the air during custom combo mode

Updates For Marco Rodriguez

-Changed guard sound for all projectiles

-Adjusted the damage on all of his super moves to be more balanced as they should be. Now his damage is more fitting

-Tweaked his a good amount of his palettes to have the same color of his FX that he originally had in Garou

-Changed default Palette to be more CVS-looking

-Changed Palette Selector Anim to current one in newer chars

-Changed animation for the Palette Selector in the air file

-Added all of his Palettes to his palette folder

-Made it so that he can now link his Haoh Shokoken to more supermoves. 

-Made it so that he can now cancel his Ko'ouken into supermoves and also while in custom combo mode

-Fixed it so that his Kohou FX disappears like it should between statedef changes during supermoves and custom combo

-Added a new Max version of Kyokugen Shin Sen

-Added A.I. to his new Max Kyokugen Shin Sen

-Adjusted his envshake & fall.envshake on all of his attacks

-Adjusted his Dampener to be more fitting to his fighting level

-Adjusted and also fixed his Air Combos. Should Combo better now

-Adjusted some hit sparks on his Air Kicks

Updates For Batsu

-Fixed Super Guts Upper. Now it disappears like it is supposed to and does not stay on the screen if someone gets hit by it later on

-Adjusted the velocity of the first part of Super Guts Upper

Updates For Yamazaki

MICKEY ROGERS & ALL OTHER CHARS UPDATED 7/24/14

-Fixed bug with missing animations on animation 10 and 12

-I may have fixed the crash issue with the special move "Combination" Works fine on my end

-Fixed bug with Rising Uppercut FX having an invalid Animelem

-Fixed Palette issue with fighting the A.I. while having the same character

-Fixed Pal FX issue on hitdefs

Updates For All Chars

-Fixed palette issue with the A.I. choosing the same color all the time

-Tweaked it so that now while the ground and air chain combos are turned on, crouching hard punch does not launch them into the air during custom combo mode

-Adjusted the damage on all of his super moves to be more balanced as they should be. Now his damage is more fitting

-Tweaked a good amount of his palettes to have the same color of his FX that he originally had in Garou

-Changed default Palette to be more CVS-looking

-Changed Palette Selector Anim to current one in newer chars

-Changed animation for the Palette Selector in the air file

-Added all of his Palettes to his palette folder

-Made it so that he can now link his Haoh Shokoken to more supermoves. 

-Made it so that he can now cancel his Ko'ouken into supermoves and also while in custom combo mode

-Fixed it so that his Kohou FX disappears like it should between statedef changes during supermoves and custom combo

-Added a new Max version of Kyokugen Shin Sen

-Added A.I. to his new Max Kyokugen Shin Sen

-Adjusted his Dampener to be more fitting to his fighting level

-Adjusted and also fixed his Air Combos. Should Combo better now

-Adjusted some hit sparks on his Air Kicks

Updates For Batsu

-Fixed Super Guts Upper. Now it disappears like it is supposed to and does not stay on the screen if someone gets hit by it later on

-Adjusted the velocity of the first part of Super Guts Upper

Updates For Yamazaki

MICKEY ROGERS, BATSU, RASETSUMARU & MARCO RODRIGUEZ UPDATED 7/25/14

Updates For Mickey Rogers

-Fixed select portrait

-Adjusted Sprpriority on his FX during the Kyokugenryu Renbuken & Kyokugen Shin Sen

Updates For Batsu

-Adjusted his dampener to be on the same level as current normal fighting level characters

Updates For Rasetsumaru

-Fixed timer, Pal FX and Afterimage on his Shitatari. It should fade away properly now

Adjusted damage on his Shitatari as well

• 2 weeks later...