"Shao Khan" by Chuchoryu Released

Wargame-kun

From this video I believe he is just trolling, he even went through all the trouble to get the GB MK intro, one of the worst versions of the MK2 intro, with the GB well known bad rendition of the MK sounds because of the high pitch. The arcade intro is super easy to find. He was making sure the video was bad.

He must be doing things badly on purpose. Stop giving the guy attention, he wants it.

From this video I believe he is just trolling, he even went through all the trouble to get the GB MK intro, one of the worst versions of the MK2 intro, with the GB well known bad rendition of the MK sounds because of the high pitch. The arcade intro is super easy to find. He was making sure the video was bad.

He must be doing things badly on purpose. Stop giving the guy attention, he wants it.

as much as I agree did you not read what ryon just said?

as much as I agree did you not read what ryon just said?

But where's Ryon?  To me there's no Ryon on this post? Did he erase it? If you mean Roy, I'm not bashing him, just pointing out that he'd have had to go out of his way to get a GB MK2 intro, there's no reason to get a GB MK2 intro if it's not just to make people pissed/confused.

But where's Ryon?  To me there's no Ryon on this post? Did he erase it? If you mean Roy, I'm not bashing him, just pointing out that he'd have had to go out of his way to get a GB MK2 intro, there's no reason to get a GB MK2 intro if it's not just to make people pissed/confused.

Roy is Ryon.

well he is at least trying we can't all have perfect creators that's why we have professionals like nether realms

you guys are starting to acted childish there is no reason to say anything if you don't like his work

just leave the thread alone its not going to make anything better all of this is pointless lets just leave and live 

Actually I didn't notice the Sagat base.

Too lazy to reopen my mugen to check.

EDIT: When you go into his System.cns, You'll see:

"Kung Fu Man by Elecbyte & DivineWolf"

Does he still have his Mega Kung Fu Upper?

Roy is Ryon.

OOOOH! Thank you. I was not aware.

well he is at least trying we can't all have perfect creators that's why we have professionals like nether realms

you guys are starting to acted childish there is no reason to say anything if you don't like his work

just leave the thread alone its not going to make anything better all of this is pointless lets just leave and live 

Also, it's just that everyone gave him feedback and tried to help him improve atleast once, we all have given tips, asked for a little more work before releasing and some very constructive and helpful advice.

But after the 30th char straight he released with the same errors and problems and not a single clue of him ever taking anything we said into consideration, we have kind of burned out and aren't willing to give the guy the benefit of the doubt anymore.

After this point is a ginormous rant and talking about Chuchoryu makes my blood boil. Read on at your own risk.

Hell, we have actually uncovered various ocassions of not only he abusing this defence for personal merit, he is pretty able to understand what we say (the "maybe it's the language barrier" defence) because he is one of the mods on MMV forums and can easily understand anything they say when it's complimenting him.

He's not even trying, that's the problem, everyone here is already out of patience to deal with his work anymore. If this was just a few early examples, cool, but the guy have already stolen sprites, brocken deals and abused people on his forum based solely on the fact that he is the "scrappy" of the mugen community.

Here, there's a quote from Arpa who pretty much sums up all of the problem we have with Chuchoryu and MMV/IMT way of doing things:

- "I made this my first character so I can make fun of the first character excuse."

There's one thing as inexperience, there's another as not caring. Arpa was able with his first character to break a jab at all of people who hide behind the wall of "I shouldn't be criticised because I'm a starter.".

You like his chars, GREAT, you can like it, and even if someone call you out on that, you have the right to be upset, but don't defend Chuchoryu, the creator. He uses this excuse to the fullest and is only enjoying the meatshield his fans provide. I really don't see the point on counter argument someone saying "it should be better". What's wrong with that? What's wrong with wanting better things? Where is the problem? Will it kill someone if Chuchoryu take 3 months instead of 2 weeks to release a single char? His heart is connected to a bomb that will go off after 14 days without the release of a single char? Will the planet dispear if he is unable to give all the tekken cast in a single trimester? So why can't he take some time to make sure things are working correctly.

People only defend Chuchoryu because they want things fast. And he feeds those needs. But in reality, he's just stealing the spotlight of more talented and hardworking people. Byakku and Seanalty are both incredible creators who make original sprites and their tekken conversions are never remembered or added to collections, because Chucho's version came first and are the most reproduced because of his fans. Hell, his fans firmly believe that Chucho's tekken conversions are the only ones in the whole mugen. I can post various quotes from his forum and release posts where people really believe that assertion.

You people need to understand that criticism is different from attacking. He is not an inoccent child being molested by the evil Mugen Community. He knows very well how things work and just don't really try because he knows that he can get away with it. CVS The Abstract tried to give him a second chance from stealing his sprites and the only thing he did was breaking a deal and abusing the confidence that CVS The Abstract have deposited on him. And you know the worst part of this whole thing? It's that his fans attacked CVS The Abstract because he was just too dumb to not give his sprites to Chucho, like if Chucho was just some retarded kid who would crap his own pants if unwatched.

You can see now?

Don't defend him, he's not retarded, he doesn't have a problem, he's not a child, he's an adult and as such is susceptible to the criticism of the quality of his work like everyone else.

Sorry for the angrish, every time is the same thing.

so what its still childish let it go let him do things his way

he does not have to listen he is a human being not a broken robot

he has the right to listen or not to listen if this is his path then let him continue

it is not like he works for everyone and he is going to get fired

Mugen is just for fun in certain ways

i can understand this if he was making a full game project

you guys take this to seriously like little kids let him do what he wants and if you don't like it you don't have to keep complaining its not even worth it

its not going to do anything complaining will not change anything

you guys have to be more mature instead of complaining even if you know the result coming

Wasn't the point you where refuting the fact that no one here is taking him seriously?

Everyone here was making jokes or saying to not take the guy seriously, and suddenly you tell everyone to stop picking on Chuchoryu. Hell, even my post was telling people to stop giving him attention, because he was probably trolling.

You're kind of defeating your own point right now. We where having fun with the whole sittuation. I'm sorry just for Ryon, because he tried to prevent another s*thstorm from hapenning on a Chucho release post.

That's the problem with Chuchoryu, everyone stops thinking rationally when he is cited. It's easy to say "Why so serious" after everyone stopped playing, just don't do that when you where one of the ones telling people to stop playing.

Also, do we really have to go through all of this discussion of why "if you don't like it leave it alone" is dumb and don't work? Feedback is there for a reason, be it good, be it bad, be it from someone who likes it, be it from someone who dislikes it, giving feedback is there because it's the base for improvement. Telling everyone that they shouldn't open their mouths if it's not to give all the cheers and compliments to the creator is just intelectual poison and will do nothing but inflate the creator ego. If you don't want hear people complain about Chuchoryu stuff, just don't read the topic. See, it goes both ways.

Also, don't reply saying things like "I never said you have no right of complaining", because it's right here on the thread:

Fine then. But atleast let the things flow normally. It will be blocked eventually, like every single post related to Chuch.

People here have had this exact same discussion we are having numerous times, and as such, we are just being numbers added to a sad chart.

so what its still childish let it go let him do things his way

he does not have to listen he is a human being not a broken robot

So giving criticism is childish now? Damn, all those critics in various forms of media are pretty childish.

Your teacher telling you how to improve your schoolwork was pretty childish too.

he has the right to listen or not to listen if this is his path then let him continue

it is not like he works for everyone and he is going to get fired

Mugen is just for fun in certain ways

oh, he has the right to listen.

What we're saying is that he never listens. He never improves. He makes the same mistakes over and over. His quality is very sub-par.

Additionally, would you like a link to Mugen Multiverse? Your mentality is perfect for them.

i can understand this if he was making a full game project

you guys take this to seriously like little kids let him do what he wants and if you don't like it you don't have to keep complaining its not even worth it

its not going to do anything complaining will not change anything

We're not complaining. We are stating an educated observation.

you guys have to be more mature instead of complaining even if you know the result coming

How? By saying NICE CHAR +1?

BTW, Chuchonryu doesn't try so no, he's not "at least" trying. He's doing a copy and paste rushjob everytime.

Let me get you that link to MMV.

mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net