[Full Game] Killer Kombat

Ultra Fatality

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Listen up everybody I Have returned sorta my internet is real crap and I have got infected with stupid ad viruses over my internet so it makes it real slow and choppy just bad real bad so I will just say as much as I can I made huge progress on the game and I will show you s soon as possible so many characters and things are done its to much to show one by one so I may just make one big video showcasing everything and also a demo will be released soon because I need testers and feedback so be ready for that I will give an actual date when my internet stop fucking up the game will be released sooner then expected maybe by the end of this year the game will be full 100% till further notice and updates I guess like I said I wish I could show you guys just what I been up to since I been gone I will do it as soon as possible just like I said so much to show and tell guys im hype for my own game lol and by the way the roster has been updated and what I mean I have decieded to put dlc/extra characters in there so don't worry if your favorite don't make it in right away don't give up hope and I was thinking what if I make an brand new KI Character hmmm wonder if peeps would approve oh well that's another story but till next stay hype keep a look out on the topic I will be back asap so just post and ask question suggest things say whatever im back bitch and ready to give back to my fans xD

Hello Everyone as much as i would love to explain my whole story on why i been gone for so long that would be a waste of time so i'll talk about that another time but for now on this post i will explain everything well not everything that has been added and updated but enough to get the hype going again you know so lets get started and sorry i dont have any pics and stuff to show it off yet i'll make pics and vids asap for you guys promise but anywho as i said lets get started................

So first off the combo breakers are 100% balanced it cost 2 bars to use like the breakers in MK and so far it makes the game more intents and awesome to me at least they do take damage to the player being broke but doesnt kill them or take a lot you know so yeah just like in KI2

Finishing moves are coming along so will that i deiced to do fatality tutorials on all types of fatalities i have in the game plus more when i get the chance once i figure out how to work camtisia lol or any webcam thing thats good i just got hypercam and a lot of people say hyper cam sucks but anywho no one has done a fatality tut ever and im like this is my chance to show just how good i am i guess lol even though some people may know it but they dont share how to do it from nothing so i will be the one to do it i will start the tuts when i get a good recorded  

All characters are up and running very happy to say that, they may not be 100% like a few people but then again no one is there is always a little something something missing in them and i need testers to help me find it sadly no testers though but a few but anywho everyone is up and running with maybe a tad bit of kfm in them maybe idk again need testers 

Danger themes have been added to all stages except maybe 2 lol maybe idk but yeah danger themes are good and stuff

Ultimates/Brutalites have been added and is working just fine very happy to see that can't wait to show you guys i make a poll i put one type of each fatality every week or so and you guys say who you want to see like for example...................

I put fatality 1 and 2 ultra and brutality and you guys pick like F1 scorpion, F2 Fulgore, Ultra Liu Kang, Brutality Jago and you see those 4 guys moves you just pick Huh wouldn't that be cool :D

Moving on

Now since characters and gameplay are finalized (so far) all i have to do is finish the actual game like the screenpack and stuff main menu team thingy i have no team bars sadly :( but im working on it 

Lastly all i have to do is again fix up the game it self and then the arcade mode intro things (YES i want them to have that so it can feel like a story instead of  boring rounds with people) and i think thats about it till future updates and stuff 

I haven't made a release date because i dont want to pick a date and something comes up so until im sure im free on these days i wont make a date but a demo will be available as soon as my internet is fixed i will announce it here and you can find it on my website when its ready i need some testers urgh but for now i will work on getting you guys pics and videos to show you and let me know what you think of that poll idea seriously im thinking about doing that lol that be pretty cool right but ok see ya later for now

Awesome news! Sorry to hear about your internet and I hope you get it fixed soon.

Also if you are looking for a program to record, Open Broadcaster Software or OBS for short can record video. Its mainly used as a free alternative to x-split for streaming on sites such as twitch but you can also choose to just record video locally instead of stream. 100% free also. Dont know if that was what you were looking for, as your post was a little unclear.

@Blackorchid, No your advice work I need a recorder and I will be sure to try out that thing program you said and I was just wondering if I should start a poll asking people who fatality, ultra and brutality they would like to see you know and should a make a brand new fresh KI character or at least try hmmm

Heres the surprised i promised guys i hope you enjoy it i tryed my best this video is to show off some characters and there combos and tease someone i consider a super secret character so like i said enjoy i will release a demo real soon guys promise just so much to do outside of mugen and not to mention my crap internet so like i said when all is cool or at least settled down a bit i'll give you what you want guys promise

:heeee:  Until then enjoy the teasers 

not really your the only one who guessed it and I didn't confirm or deny it besides it was just a pallet I asked for the hypeness comes from what this character can do he's not just a Jago clone you know I made some changes :heeee:

And by the way it was way more then a mouth ago a few like 5 to 7 I don't know I been offline for awhile I don't remember the last time I posted :confuse:

But I am happy you been keeping up with the game, fucking awesome :bow:

By the way you can't say you weren't a little hype to actually see him in the game now right lol

Ha i saw this guy at youmacon got a hands on demo of the game and i must say for a game thats not finish it played pretty well man can't wait for the finish game bro but i noticed you didnt post the updated character select screen i see you must be trying to hide something hmmm  :heeee:

Still cant wait for that demo xD

One thing Id like to point out, I dunno how hard it would be to implement and its not that big a deal I guess, is that in my opinion it looks like all characters need more frames of animation of them getting hit. The attack animation frames look great but the getting hit frames look more like a slideshow in a way.

Also will you be needing help with stuff such as color palletes, or do the characters already have a couple to start out with?

when i played the game the hurt anims just played kinda slow but they do got at least 3 to 5 frames and no i didnt notice any other pals then there default ones he explained some stuff to me while i was there but not enough but then again i dont really get most inside mugen stuff i just play lol

The hurt anims are fine its just kinda slow and I have the hurt time to big instead of hit time im working on that as we speak and nightmare don't leak any of my shit i'll kill you but im glad you liked the game and a demo will be ready as soon as all characters are operational and stuff like I work out as many bugs as possible but if you really want a quick play on it I need some hardcore beta testers