[Full Game] Killer Kombat

Ultra Fatality

I Do believe this it the only KI2 Orchid up and running  :awesome 

well the only one that will be good :heeee:

But anywho for making you guys wait so long Im trying to stage a surprise for u guys in 2 days so hopefully i meet that deadline so much stuff going on at home mugen kinda slowing down a bit sorry but work is still getting done so no worries i shall return with the news on what happens in 2 days till then enjoy orchids video

So I'm Making huge decision on the game and I hope it doesn't piss to many people off but here goes nothing......................

New Font And LifeBars And SuperBars

mugen053-1.png

I will be using MK3 Font for in game fighting while KI Font for menu stuff and/or win announcements

mugen054-1.png

Another big thing i want to say and this is the part that may piss people off..................

The Superbar will not actually be used for supers like ex moves and stuff and the reason I'm doing this is because most people don't even know how to use KI Characters and there shadow moves/ex moves they where kinda hard to do in the old original K.I.'S and also im running out of commands for it, the double button action can't be used because it's being used for a much better purpose and lastly i can't think of ex moves for the mk characters nor do i want to do it sorry for my laziness but that's the truth

The Superbar will be used but in an MK way which i will explain now

mugen047-2.png

Level 1.Auto double reset, in KI you only can do 4 auto doubles before u end the combo with this level 1 bar used it will reset the amount of auto doubles you've done so you can pick up more hits and damage on your opponent

Level 2. Combo Breaker, In KI if your really good you could combo break out of any combo anytime anywhere so I'm balancing it out the MK way and have it cost 2 bars to use

Level 3. Spirit, In KI1 if you had lost the match and was about to be killed (Danger Zone/Finish Him State) you had one chance to put in a command to bring yourself out of the danger zone with a small amount of life to fight one more time this could only be done once in the whole match so no worries about spamming it

If you guys have a problem with this leave your thoughts and stuff tell me what you think and again hope this doesn't make anyone mad and be sure to keep your eyes open for more character videos there coming soon  :bye:

:hi:  Attention Killer Kombat Announcement

So due to the fact I'm having some troubles with some stuff you can be expecting an character trailer sooner then i thought of someone who i should of teased more but oh well you'll see him soon enough and also i have an website coming up very soon you can check out exclusive stuff there and other projects in the works i have not announced on here yet so be on the look out for that i will post a link in a few days if all goes well but for so now stay tuned for more Killer Kombat news right here on Mugen Free For All :bye: :bye:

Here it is guys Enjoy Ka.........No, Cage's Video I Had a lot of fun making this one i made it like johnny would lol but anywho here it is 

By the way i teased kano to soon i have no snd for him so it would of been kinda boring to tease a mute character so i showed Cage instead since he was just as done as kano but a bit more with an snd and everything so yeah for anyone expecting kano and wondering why he isn't here this is way don't worry and kano and many others will be shown off soon enough but as of now its Cage time so yeah wait it out i'll return soon and my website will be up soon enough to get exclusive news and stuff about the game and other shit so stay tuned get hype and be ready for killer kombat

lol since i cant knock your head clean off i'll do the next best thing and knock it off just a bit lol took me awhile to come up with that to be honest o_0

The Shadow Kick impale should be changed up a bit, with Johnny Cage doing a Uber-Speed Shadow Kick where he does the initial Shadow Kick through the opponent, and each Shadow Trail is like another Johnny Cage doing the initial kick. Then imagine the messy aftermath from having 13 Johnny Cages going through someone.

This is looking great so far. Its like a childhood dream slowly becoming reality :heeee: Any chances of a playable demo or anything of the like down the line?

Ummmmmmmm well i guess i should say that an early beta test will be available when my website is up and running and the actually demo will be ready some time after the beta test it may be awhile since im working on everything myself and have a lot of characters to do and finish but when the first row is done the demo and beta test will be ready just stay tuned to the topic and post and you'll find out everything you want and need to know

Ummmmmmmm well i guess i should say that an early beta test will be available when my website is up and running and the actually demo will be ready some time after the beta test it may be awhile since im working on everything myself and have a lot of characters to do and finish but when the first row is done the demo and beta test will be ready just stay tuned to the topic and post and you'll find out everything you want and need to know

Awesome, cant wait!

Also, one small thing I noticed, its spelled Sabrewulf, not Saber :)