what was your first character you put in your casual mugen?

Neo_Fire_Sonic

Kinda weird thought, but the original 1.1.2000 MUGEN I got didn't have Kung Fu Man in it and you had to add him separately.  The first character I added to my MUGEN was the Bojack character I started working on back when.  Then I started combining games together.  Then the new v6.27.2000 MUGEN came out and I started working on updating all the stuff.

The first game I started with was the DBZ 2057 game and then EmuBoarding's MUGENow game then SSJ Trunks' game.

I can't really remember the first character other than making my own to add in.  I think my first non DBZ character was TESTP's Blue Mary.  My first update add-in was kuzu-bei's Broli (v.85 I think it was).  I think my first non my own was EmuBoarding's P Goku (from the Turbo Grafix 16 game).

My MUGEN life began in the year of 2004...........ten (10) years has passed..........honestly, I really don't remember my first downloaded MUGEN character.

:jackiechan:

My guess might be........someone from either Capcom or SNK......

If the "first own made MUGEN character" counts, then my first own made (actually an ediit) MUGEN character was KI2 Fulgore by kofelsalvador10th.

@GohanSSM2:  nice to see you back here after months!

Haruhi by Choiyer, i'm not even a huge fan of the anime itself but seeing all those youtube vids showing her flashy gimmicks back in my pre-MUGEN days, i was really tempted to download her as soon as i had my first MUGEN folder settled up.

• 11 months later...

Your asking me to think back 14 years!?

GohanSSM & Werewood, These 2 guy's here were my heroes back when I was a nooblet learning how to use mugen.

I don't recall who my first character is but I first downloaded Mugen as "Dragon Ball Z Mugen Edition 2" by Emuboarding.

and I'm sure my next character that I added was dragon ball z Based, maybe by one of the older DBZ creators.

oh and Buttercup I strongly remember having a good time with.

I'd have to go back 10 years.......

I can't recall who was first but around that time everyone had the same chars for the most part. If you could find a roster video that old (I couldn't) then that'd help lol

Because I remember Dark/Neo Dark Chunli, let's jsut go with that.