Panty & Stocking With Garterbelt

GuiltyBadguy

Panty wins imo, doesn't take any shit doesn't care what people say about her. Just does whatever she wants. I mean shes a huge slut but she takes pride in it which is a rare thing. I like stocking too she has some of the same personality traits as panty just not as extreme. Also theres that ending after credits... I like to pretend that never happened.

well unfortunately its the premise for the next season which is apparently actually happening. at least panty isn't dead right? in short

GOD MY OHHHHH

You know that Gainax does this shit all the time to fuck with people right? And like it's a 4 year old anime, they would of made a season 2 by now. 

Also, the team who did P&S doesn't work at Gainax anymore, so you're sol.

nah the guy who moved from it confirmed it the anime is due this year sweet. Also Durarara is getting a sequel anime so I don't give up hope so easily anymore.

I'm being sceptical because pretty much you're the only person on the internet at this point that's saying that it's getting a second season. Can you at least give a link to where he says that, because I'm getting absolutely nowhere with just google. I'm sure that if it was announced places like crunchyroll, Anime News Network, and  tumblr would literally be fucking exploding.

you would think but its kind of hard to find news. it was hidden on their cd thing then the developer himself I read said this stuff. It could be false I guess but I have hope if nothing happens this year then I will accept it and give up but if they are smart they will continue and not end it like well this.

shes not dead she was cut up but can be restored you heard the villain guy. also don't spoil for potential viewers take out the stocking line. actually no just take out the whole thing

the above contains spoilers.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...