Panty & Stocking With Garterbelt

GuiltyBadguy

A crazy anime by those folks at Gainax. The series is done in a distinct style that resembles and homages western cartoons. It's about two sisters named Panty and Stocking who are angels that got kicked out of heaven for their bad behavior, and get sent to a city called Daten City, which is located somewhere on the edge of Heaven and Hell. Panty is portrayed as a sexy celebrity blonde and loves to have sex with men while her sister Stocking is a goth girl who loves sweets. Funimation has announced that they'll release the series on DVD in 2012!

for some reason when i finished watching the show it reminded me of the anime Dead Leaves but more halarious. It was renewed for a season 2 but if the bill in japan passes then it will possibly never happen. even though sexual humor in anime is getting really old this one was probaly the best out of most anime, plus its original as hell. my two favorite episodes was the zombie apocolypse one and the transformers one. it will probably kill the series if they ever made an english dub though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

this series is great dubbed. But trying to watch subbed is kinda confusing unless you actually understand that what theyre saying is being said rudely, so the subtitles really lack "character"

I agree, this is why I prefer the English Dub better. BTW what do you think of their CPS2 Theme?

• 1 month later...

I was reading these posts up here without noticing they are very old..what a shame