Buzz Lightyear beta 1.0 by Adrian released {7/3/14}

Mr. KOtik

THE FREAKING VIDEO IS ON CAMERA

I have no problem towards people using a video camera for MUGEN video recording........not everyone is comfortable with/capable of "straight on-screen output capture" (heck I don't know the exact technical term)..........unless it is done by intention to show off or hide something........(?)

To Insanity......and Beyond!

Ok i don't know which funnier, the character itself or the fact that he used a video cam to record the match.

The fact he has a beard sometimes, or just that face?

I have no problem towards people using a video camera for MUGEN video recording........not everyone is comfortable with/capable of "straight on-screen output capture" (heck I don't know the exact technical term)..........unless it is done by intention to show off or hide something........(?)

Really, in this day and age....

Really, in this day and age....

I know for a fact my computer can't capture my screen with more then about 14 fps. If it's done right, recording with a camera isn't all that bad. But this wasn't done right at all. He should have had the camera set up on a tripod or something and the lighting/brightness is awful. Nobody likes dark shaky cam. unless you're into voyeurism but thats a different story

Just so everyone knows, this has almost all the issues this Buzz has highlighted.

Sadly, I wasn't able to get footage of Buzz walking in mid-air. But Darkflare and Shiro did. There's quite a bit of Buzz's midair chicanery.