KOF- LOF [Magaki Edit]

I have always been a sucker for the majority of KoF edits, depending on which character is used as a base for a edit and Magaki is no exception. I'll definitely download him and hopefully he's a keeper (unless he spams projectiles so fast I can barely land a hit lol). Thank you for the share AddiK!

Though I wonder, what does LOF stand for? confused-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862

I have always been a sucker for the majority of KoF edits, depending on which character is used as a base for a edit and Magaki is no exception. I'll definitely download him and hopefully he's a keeper (unless he spams projectiles so fast I can barely land a hit lol). Thank you for the share AddiK!

Though I wonder, what does LOF stand for? confused-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862

First of All Welcome Back Win :heeee:

Hows you? i know you might have enjoyed very well throughout your vacations :awesome

you being a sucker . you aren't the only one =D. i removed the name cause it was in chinese or whatever. and i didnt even bother myself to translate the word. but i'll check the page again and let you [and myself] know whats behind LOF

maybe Lots of Fun?

good one Dio .i really enjoyed .