Rasetsumaru by R@CE AKIR@

HALE R@CE CAES@R

WOW.

Im impressed, Looks solid in every way.

I never knew he had a aeriel projectile? (if you added that, hot dog! thats amazing!)

Love all of the supers you can feel the pain.

Just tried him out....Mean ass character version here. 

Hes a fav of mines now right next to that marco you did a while back...(yes i like that marco that much)

Nothing more you can do with this version to make it "better". I saw the comments at MFG....thats why i said that. some people want too much. what you did was on point and enough...props on that..

well thats my lil feedback. ill try to stay in tune for any more bug fix updates. I'm watchin^^

Yeah some are gonna still want more things their way and there is nothing I can do about it.

I saw on there wahat you were talking about. That whole mode selector thing, i don't understand what the big deal is, if you can still play with the character, why does it matter if they have a mode selector in if you need the character to be separate because they look different, and need their own portrait and win quotes and such

Well to each their own I guess

Yep. true point there. My thing is if both char counter parts are done well, playable but separate i dont see what the want for that mode is about so much. Its the same thing..Plus Im sure screwing with all those variables and other tricky codes are a headache for that kind of stuff. im tempted to try one day myself though just to see how far i can get.

But anyway I was thinking the only way i can see that sorta mode being that worth having in there is if he has some sorta transformation rage bar to activate during the game at the bottom of the screen. you build it up. you activate it and then when its heated full you get to transform and do certain attacks (supers included) for certain period of time before he calms down again to normal from the blood rage. Almost kinda like Sol bad guy dragon install mode from Guilty gear i guess if you were going that route...

wild idea but eh...thats how i would see that mode being that worth it...

• 3 weeks later...

I notice a problem in your Haohmaru and Rasetsumaru, when playing through Arcade mode and fighting against them in the second and onward stage, his color palette is always the same. The AI would choose either normal palettes or Brown and Black outfit with light blue sword. Also after Rasetsumaru does his Shitatari and when the red effect on him is gone, his after image still exist and fade away after a few seconds: mugen004-1.png

The reason why that happened is because Quickfist has his custom hit state as the same animation number that I for Haohmaru's fade away on his projectile.

So what's happening is when the move is performed on other people it messing them up. There are other characters that use 3306 as a statedef or animation number so actually he needs to go change that number because that number is sometimes used in many super moves. As if he's doing custom hit states they need to be numbers outside of what people normally use for super moves.

like for example, most people use these numbers for super moves 3000 - 4000 So he needs to use some numbers right after 4100 at alteast.

I can fix it for my character, but what about the other characters that have the same problem? Just saying

The reason why that happened is because Quickfist has his custom hit state as the same animation number that I for Haohmaru's fade away on his projectile.

So what's happening is when the move is performed on other people it messing them up. There are other characters that use 3306 as a statedef or animation number so actually he needs to go change that number because that number is sometimes used in many super moves. As if he's doing custom hit states they need to be numbers outside of what people normally use for super moves.

like for example, most people use these numbers for super moves 3000 - 4000 So he needs to use some numbers right after 4100 at alteast.

I can fix it for my character, but what about the other characters that have the same problem? Just saying

I remember when I use quickfist's Iori to fight against Vans' Iori and use his Eight Wine cup, Vans' Iori have a baby below him :=D: I will check to see if there are problem when fighting against other characters. btw how about this:

• 9 months later...