Rock_EX3 by H. A. L . L. released {6/25/14}

Mr. KOtik

The character's name is Rock Howard, he is originally from Garou: Mark of Wolves, the last installment of the Fatal Fury/Garou Densetsu series. He had also been present in King of Fighters Maximum Impact series, Neo Geo Battle Colosseum and Capcom VS SNK 2.

And 'EX' is from 'special'. As in EX edition

The character's name is Rock Howard, he is originally from Garou: Mark of Wolves, the last installment of the Fatal Fury/Garou Densetsu series. He had also been present in King of Fighters Maximum Impact series, Neo Geo Battle Colosseum and Capcom VS SNK 2.

And 'EX' is from 'special'. As in EX edition

Ultimecia you're back?????????

Dude, do you even SNK?

He's a character from Mark of the Wolves.

He has, like, NOTHING to do with Capcom (aside from appearing in CvS2, but THAT'S IT)!

Nah, not really. But, what I meant was that why he's called Rock EX3 in this edit is because I guess he's styled like a SF EX3 character.

Fuck. Ultimecia is back. Now my poor impaired mind will start mistaking her and Laharl again because of their Disgaia avataaaaaars.

Just kidding. Good to have you back Ulti.

Now about the Rock Roward. I believe this Stand by is a summon/mode mechanic. I'll be downloading it to see if my theory holds water. But atleast he looks interesting.

Hello good people of the trade. I've found the undeniable truth about the aluring EX3 name.

Cue the drums

It stands for Street Fighter EX3 Style.

After reading the readme and consulting gamefaqs, I was able to define that it's in fact a Street Fighter EX3 styled Rock Roward and have all the features of the Tag mechanic (Stand By means that the Tag is Ready)with the exception of the Meteor Tag.

Not that well made, he is really stiff and most of his attack barely connect properly. Nice char if you like this kind of thing. Also, he have the EX series trademark Normal to Special Cancel to Super Cancel to Super Cancel to Super Cancel. Yes, he can cancel a super with itself.

But he somehow managed to think Rock Howard was based on Mega Man, therefore he loses his right to the internet cookie  :goodmood:

Damn right.

BTW, I heard that you are resposible for the JoJo collection at MFFA.

So please take resposibility already and update the collection.

I think that this Rock needs a better Select Portrait, because small childish head and nothing else is small, childish, and nothing else. Also, when will someone edit a Rock to become Leo from Tekken? Not only would that be a different fighting style, but for some reason, a gender bender as well. Yeah, Leo is a chick.

I firmly believe that Leo is actually a jab at Rock Howard's Bishounen'nes. Think of it, she have the exact same basic design, have a dramatic background related to her father and mother, but with their fates mixed compared to Rock's parents. They both have misterious tutors related to their "dead" parents and are working on stealing the files from the corporation their parents worked in.

(Her father dispeared just while working as an Spelunker and aids her from behind the curtain and her mother was killed by Kazuya while working as a researcher for both Mishima Zaibatsu and G Corporation, while in Rock's case his father disapeared after Terry have thrown him out of a building during a fight and his mother "died" from an illness but was also revealed to have just dispeared by his uncle Kain.)

They have too much parallels to be just a coincidence.