Haohmaru by R@CE AKIR@

HALE R@CE CAES@R

Haohmaru

Get the version with no color loss on FX & also 
Get the version with FX matching palette herehttps://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=A3DA5D9E084F7896%21108

Note 1: For Mugen 1.0 or Higher only

Note 2: This is not an accurate Haohmaru whatsoever, it is a custom version of him that takes some elements he had in previous games and also adds something new as well.

Note 3: Check the config file to see changes that can be made into the character. 

Wow R@ce, what a pleasant surprise to see another release by you, especially when considering that your Laurence was released less than a week ago. Are you intending on making this a habit?

Not that I would mind as your creations are always top-notch in my book, no matter how long or how short we have to wait for them! :goodmood:

HAOHMARU UPDATED 6/20/14

-Changed the his D,DF,F,x2 PK Lvl3 super's name to the right one, Tenha Seiou Zan, along with the super text too
-Added another super move, the real Tenha Danku Retsu Zan
-Fixed projectile cropping on 1.1 with screen zooming out
-Fixed infinite on Ougi Senpu Retsu Zan. I can only hit p2 with it only 2 times now.
-Fixed infinite on Ougi Kogetsu Zan
-Adjusted Hard Air Punch spark 
-Fixed his the velset on his roll, so now it looks like it should
-Put his Ougi Senpu Retsu Zan SFX in a channel so now it doesn't drag on when it hits p2
-Added the missing sound on one of his intros

HAOHMARU UPDATED 6/26/14

-Finally fixed infinite starter with EX Ougi Senpu Retsu Zan. Now you can't keep hitting p2 with these over and over

-Changed group number so now the text for Tenha Danku Retsu Zan is shown

-Tweaked Tenha Danku Retsu Zan so now you can combo into it from Raging Ougi Senpu Retsu Zan properly without it missing or the move continuing on after p2 has been knocked away

-Added new palettes made by Memo

-Added a palette with group number 1 index 0 to fix the palette bug that was present in characters in this style

-Turned up the volume on the intros and winposes

• 3 weeks later...

For the matching palette, does this mean that whatever color the player select for Haohmaru, his fx will have similar color based on that palette? For example, I select Haohmaru in green, does his FXs are also green in color?