CvS Asuka Kazama BETA By (Chuchoryu).

JokerintheButt

Why would you do something like that?

I honestly don't know why CVSNB is getting mad, He doesn't own her copyright plus its Chuchoryu what did he expect?

yes i'm totally agreed with you, it's chuchoryu who have coded her and not CvSNB at all i know the sprites are by him but the character was not made by him. !

yes i'm totally agreed with you, it's chuchoryu who have coded her and not CvSNB at all i know the sprites are by him but the character was not made by him. !

:truestory:

And the guys from MFG getting this bunch of rage. :/

I'm part of MFG forum too and i really don't understand all that rage because of who made who. This is ridiculous.

It isn't about Chuchoryu's MUGEN standards, or CvSA owning copyright for Asuka. CvS and Chuchoryu talked with each other about her development. They came to an agreement that the char wouldn't be released until CvSA was finished with the sprites. Chuchoryu went against his word, and released this 'beta' anyway. That's where the problem lies. I don't blame CvSA for being upset. A (wo)man should hold true to their word. Your word is your bond, because overall, that's all people in general can hold you by. If you say you're gonna do something, if you tell someone that you're going to do something, then do it.

Don't lie. If you lie, then you lose respect in the eyes of your peers. I don't care what Chuchoryu releases, the quality of it, or how much he releases. He free to do what he wants to in that regard. I do care about someone being a liar though. Bottom line is, he lied to CvSA. And for what? Just to release the 'beta' of Asuka? To gain 'fame' and 'popularity'? To be the first to 'make' her? None of those reasons make lying to someone look any better. If he was going to release the char regardless of anything anyone else had to say, then he should have told CvSA that from the start. It's the lies that make me lose respect for the guy. Not the dozens of 'betas'. Stay true to your word, that's the moral of the story here.