Infinite-styled Ridley by BaganSmashBros

you add time triggers so it limits players from using an attack constantly. in the cmd that is. Could also be done in the cns.

How is it called? GameTime? Time? Show me example of it.

If it is numhelper(helper`s id), then it will be useless since his fireballs are fast enough to reach end of screen or hit target before player has time to imput the command again. Also, they deal low damage (20) and give enough time to guard even if target is hit by it.

• 11 months later...

Amazing job, this boss is perfect. I'm one of the few who think anyone is viable for Smash and with that new ballot, this fearsome dragon just might make it. You really did Ridley justice in Mugen BSB. If a character's got popularity worldwide, then they have a chance, size shouldn't matter to them, especially when you've got other big bosses that are overlooked...

Amazing job, this boss is perfect. I'm one of the few who think anyone is viable for Smash and with that new ballot, this fearsome dragon just might make it. You really did Ridley justice in Mugen BSB. If a character's got popularity worldwide, then they have a chance, size shouldn't matter to them, especially when you've got other big bosses that are overlooked...

Sorry to burst your bubble, but necrobumping in news and releases is against the rules.

This is just a verbal warning.

What he meant to say was stop necrobumping the thread unless you're announcing that the character was updated. Locking until further notice (PM me or another mod to reopen the thread if you have something to contribute).