MUGENGERS Video Series

Duralminn

Duralminn, my friend, I'm glad to see you have made your  return! :D

You have no idea how much I have missed your ever so skilful videos and you even mastered a new character enough to record videos with it, which is great because in my personal and honest opinion, seeing the same 4 characters used over and over again (while always fun to watch) tends to get repetitive (I'm sure you know what I mean).

Out of all the latest videos you've uploaded so far, your battle against Ridley impressed me the most. He really looked like a tough nut to crack but even though you lost once, you pulled it off in the end with a nice finisher in both rounds you won. ^^

May I ask, what's the name of the BGM you used in your Aoko vs Ryuko fight?

Duralminn, my friend, I'm glad to see you have made your  return! :D

You have no idea how much I have missed your ever so skilful videos and you even mastered a new character enough to record videos with it, which is great because in my personal and honest opinion, seeing the same 4 characters used over and over again (while always fun to watch) tends to get repetitive (I'm sure you know what I mean).

Out of all the latest videos you've uploaded so far, your battle against Ridley impressed me the most. He really looked like a tough nut to crack but even though you lost once, you pulled it off in the end with a nice finisher in both rounds you won. ^^

May I ask, what's the name of the BGM you used in your Aoko vs Ryuko fight?

Really thanks for watching :D

Yeah, as you see, I started new character, still not so good as others. (I'll train it)

Beating Ridley was pretty terribly hard (Especially when using transparency skill.. :fffuuu: )

The BGM is The Theme of Multiflora(from fairy tale)

Here's an youtube link

The BGM is The Theme of Multiflora(from fairy tale)

Here's an youtube link

First of all, thank you Duralminn for the BGM!

Second of all, thank you once more for providing a direct Youtube link. It was not required but it did save me a bit of time thanks to you being so thoughtful. :)

Lastly, coincidentally the link takes me to a playlist featuring "the most epic battle music of history" which I saw you checked out a lot over the past few days. I guess it's your go-to shop for stage BGM (regardless of whether it's for a recorded match or not) ?

Who's V. Ken is that? Also, I recommend you to shift to 9's Aoko (MBAACC), she is rather accurate and plays good. :3

Too bad I can't record Mugen vidz for the moment, so, if you don't mind, here's a request from me:

Do a best of 3 against Ukege's Robo-Sol, no matter if you win or lose, just record the matches.

Here's a link to author's page: http://sokowodokunda.ma-jide.com/html/char.html

AI patch (you'll need it): https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=9633CD1F2ED5E96D&id=9633CD1F2ED5E96D!102

I'm Shin Magus, so please, if you reffer to me in your video's description, use that nickname.

Post a video reply on my Sol vs. Robo-Sol video (check my older videos) just to make thing amusing. :3

Thanks in advance and I'll be checking your stuff from now on, you do some interesting matches, and that's rare to see nowadays.

First of all, thank you Duralminn for the BGM!

Second of all, thank you once more for providing a direct Youtube link. It was not required but it did save me a bit of time thanks to you being so thoughtful. :)

Lastly, coincidentally the link takes me to a playlist featuring "the most epic battle music of history" which I saw you checked out a lot over the past few days. I guess it's your go-to shop for stage BGM (regardless of whether it's for a recorded match or not) ?

That playlist is not my creation, but I often visit youtube and check like that playlists.

I get many nice BGM from youtube for my MUGEN videos :)

(I extract BGM from youtube videos, and directly use them at MUGEN)

Who's V. Ken is that? Also, I recommend you to shift to 9's Aoko (MBAACC), she is rather accurate and plays good. :3

Too bad I can't record Mugen vidz for the moment, so, if you don't mind, here's a request from me:

Do a best of 3 against Ukege's Robo-Sol, no matter if you win or lose, just record the matches.

Here's a link to author's page: http://sokowodokunda.ma-jide.com/html/char.html

AI patch (you'll need it): https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=9633CD1F2ED5E96D&id=9633CD1F2ED5E96D!102

I'm Shin Magus, so please, if you reffer to me in your video's description, use that nickname.

Post a video reply on my Sol vs. Robo-Sol video (check my older videos) just to make thing amusing. :3

Thanks in advance and I'll be checking your stuff from now on, you do some interesting matches, and that's rare to see nowadays.

Thanks for watching :D

V.Ken is Evil Ken's edit char maybe.. I got him in the old days.

I'm skilled at MBAC version, so I use this.. but I'll try it next time surely :) Thanks for introducing me!!

It's really regrettable, but I can't record videos now.. I have to leave home soon.. :cry:

I can come back home about 6 weeks later..! I surely accepted your requests!!

I'll upload them about 6 weeks later! Thanks :D

MC'Chris(player) vs Demon Adel(cpu)

This is a request for Mav3r1ck!!

This Adel was pretty proper to challenge, but when life gauge

become 1, It didn't die.. :derpface: So I beat him by Orochi :)

P.S. Maelstorm Goenitz is f**king over powered. (actually more than God Wind...)

If you want to know what BGM I used from my videos, check here!

Can't wait until you stay making videos again, here's a request in the meantime, Adam by Tokage https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=74ca426e8bb21aaf&wa=wsignin1.0&sa=936163794&id=74CA426E8BB21AAF!111#cid=74CA426E8BB21AAF&id=74CA426E8BB21AAF%21375

Really thanks for you :D

I'll post this request first when I come back home again!! :bath:  (about 6 weeks later.. :bow: )

Nanaya Shiki(player) vs Valmer Rugal

This is a request for Mav3r1ck!!

Most of all, this rugal is quite noisy.. :redcard:

But it has many nice skills :)

Jesuz i don'y really like Rugal but there's a lot of good edits on him...must say badass  :extremeanger:

Aozaki Aoko(player) vs Kula Diamond(cpu)

The 4th my Aoko playing.

Next time, I'll consider change into another Aoko..

(This is also good, but I want better one.. :=D: )

Aozaki Aoko(player) vs Kula Diamond(cpu)

The 4th my Aoko playing.

Next time, I'll consider change into another Aoko..

(This is also good, but I want better one.. :=D: )

I saw that you play well against the CPU ^^ (almost feel sad for kula lol)

Maybe I should experience it(me vs cpu)  :awesome in the future...anyway nice one :)

I saw that you play well against the CPU ^^ (almost feel sad for kula lol)

Maybe I should experience it(me vs cpu)  :awesome in the future...anyway nice one :)

Really thanks for saying like that 013_a.gif

I recommend you playing against cpu sometime, it's quite fun :D

Nanaya Shiki(player) vs Robo Sol(cpu)

Come back with new video!! :D

First, this is a request for Shin Magus :) Thanks for request!!

Robo Sol is really high-quality edit char, So nice..!