MUGENGERS Video Series

Duralminn

Oh noes! No more KoF XIII lifebars? That means no more awesome custom portraits! The change is just too...much and too..sudden! e111de78.gif

I wanted to give some changes in my lifebar.. at that moment that lifebar took my mind..

(I'm also sorry for that point.. that lifebar doens't have portrait space.. If i can, I'll change it a little)

Relax Duralminn, I was so accustomed to you using those lifebars that I instantly noticed you had changed them the second the fight began, so I was wondering why you did that. Of course you are free to change your lifebar at any time you please.  :goodmood:

Ok, thanks :)

Oh noes! No more KoF XIII lifebars? That means no more awesome custom portraits! The change is just too...much and too..sudden! e111de78.gif

Hey. You'll see more awesome custom portraits again from now on :)

I had some works at that lifebars.

screenshot.jpg

Nanaya Shiki(player) vs Grappler Shiki(cpu)

This is a request for Remzy!!

Really thanks for request :)

* I reuploaded video for editing lifebars

If you want to know what BGM I used from my videos, check here!

I just HAVE to know, that overhead grab you always use to extend your combos when you're playing as Chris, is that something you can do infinitely?

Yes, I can do that infinitely If I want.. (maybe to the end of battle..?) but I never use that infinitelyonion-head59.gif

Great gameplay and great finish :D

Really thanks for watching :)

That was a good fight, thanks for accepting my request.

I've got another one, if you don't mind. This time it's Kyo Type U: http://www.mediafire.com/download/9zjr3rzkf8bbspe/Kyo-Type-U.zip

Thanks in advance!

Thanks for watching :)

I want to do your request right now, but I'm usually not at home.. so when I come back home,

I'll do your request certainly (Maybe that will be about 4 weeks later..tuzki-bunny-emoticon-014.gif)

Anyway once again, thanks :D