E3 2014: Super Ultra Dead Rising 3' Arcade Remix Hyper Edition EX + Alpha..

LOL!!! I have a feeling the idea of that long title - "Super Ultra Bla, Bla, Bla, Whatever Edition" comes from the fans who give a long title to their milking Street Fighter 4. They pretty much saw all the fans comment, and yea let's get that long title as an official title :=D:

Hm, I saw they also make Soki's costume. That mean they still remember their Onimusha IP! Oh please Capcom, make Onimusha 5....(one can hope...)

I saw they also make Soki's costume. That mean they still remember their Onimusha IP! Oh please Capcom, make Onimusha 5....(one can hope...)

Sorry but Capcom dropped Onimusha and Ghost n' Goblins long ago. They just don't care for IPs that people like. Ex. Megaman. Also how the hell are they making this game? I thought there money was low.

Sorry but Capcom dropped Onimusha and Ghost n' Goblins long ago. They just don't care for IPs that people like. Ex. Megaman.

I know that, pretty much all gamer knows that. I'm just saying because Onimusha was my favourite Capcom's franchise, and see they make Soki's costume in this game really make me remember Onimusha back.