Laurence Blood by R@CE AKIR@

HALE R@CE CAES@R

Laurence Blood

Note 1: For Mugen 1.0 or Higher only

Note 2: This is not an accurate Laurence Blood whatsoever, it is a custom version of him that takes some elements he had in previous games and also adds something new as well.

Note 3: Check the config file to see changes that can be made into the character. 

Excellent Laurence you've got there Caesar. Truth be told it almost seems like it was just yesterday you released Yamazaki. Unless you've been working on this Matador Man while you were still polishing up Ryuji, I can't find any other explanation for this quick new release unless you're a turbo character machine. :P

This is easily my favorite character that you've ever done.  That kinda CVS-ish style.  Not overpowered.  Good stuff.  I admit, I'm not really even familiar enough with Laurence to know how wildly innaccurate this is from his normal game play, but who cares?  Going by his mugen appearances, he normally sucks.

I only found one level 2 super in a quick test, and I find that odd, but whatever.

tora's version and an outdated one are the only known available until now!  Now your version makes a cool new addition!  Good job!  :goodmood:

I remember the MUGEN author's name of the outdated one!  That is Fujy!

And, thank you for your prompt update!

LAURENCE BLOOD UPDATED 6/17/14

-Fixed it to where Bloody Impaler and Spin are now blockable
-Fixed Air Flying Buster where it can't grab an opponent when they're on the ground
-Redid Supermove Text to look like it should because I forgot to add Blur on them
-Tweaked some collision boxes

• 3 weeks later...