What game or games are you playing these days?

Right now I'm playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf. Having fun visiting other players and growing the town. It's nice that Nintendo really tried to make things fresh with this installment of the series. There's a few minor complaints but I love the conveniences too.

Also switching between a bunch of XBox 360 games, including Oblivion, Soul Calibur IV, Rock Band 2, etc. Just got some new songs for Rock Band 2. :)

DOA 5 Ultimate, Thief, Mortal Kombat 9 (Re-learning), Persona 4 Arena, and Eternal Fighter Zero.

Also playing AE as of now until I can either upgrade to Ultra, or get the retail version of Ultra.

Playing MK9 right now (of course because the excitement of the upcoming MKX) and just finished all DMC's series in Dante Must Die difficulties (just want to get the Super Costume).

How is the online in the game? Is it still active and if so, is it still filled with spamming faggots....

How is the online in the game? Is it still active and if so, is it still filled with spamming faggots....

Oh I'm not sure about that because I play offline with my brother. Maybe yes, not just the spamming faggots, perhaps even the advanced player will go online match too right now if they also feel the hype for MKX. I just play for fun with my brother now, I don't feel like to go online now because I already suck in the game after not playing it for while. Literally do some practice back right now.