Mr. KOtik

[Preview]

24uw5eo.jpg

[Download]

Here

[Comments]

- Released 6/3/14

- Animated.

- Has a dark overlay. I normally wouldn't use characters when using a preview picture for a stage download but, I wanted to show what the overlay looks like.

- Yes.... another Orochi stage edit.

Call me shallow minded but my first thought was that OPIRUS made a Perfect Chaos (as in the final form of Chaos from the Sonic universe) character before I saw that it was not only the name of a stage but also another Orochi stage edit.

Still that would have been an interesting boss character, would it not?

How can you remove the overlay inside the .def file? Just wondering

Do i have to do it for you

are you asking this ? why i asked this . is because clearly i point out the thing which needs to be done for what you want

still you asked for it means you dont know stages at all. so do i have to remove it for you ?

Whoa AddiK, take it easy man.

Penelo is not asking for you to do it for her at all. She is only asking how to do it which is a completely different thing.

Just think about it : if you tell her how to do it, she'll learn from it and be able to do it herself should she need/want to remove overlay in stages in the future, thus saving you time by doing it for her. Needless to say,  if you do it for her however, she won't learn anything from it.

And there's no shame in not knowing anything about stages besides who made it, what is the name of it and if you like it or not. We're not all experimental people nor does every person wish to indulge himself/herself in stage know-how.

I could give Penelo an answer but since she asked it to you, I'll leave it to you to help a lady out. ;)

Im Cool Brotha. i just wanted to make it sure that what he [she] is really asking here
im sorry if i sound like you thought of

Well i would gladly help the lady :) but i first i apologize for sounding like that .
Okay here we go
1 = thing you need first is Fighter Factor 3. its very good for creating/editing the stages along with characters. that will b very good if i say FF3 is perfect for everything related to M.U.G.E.N
2 = open the stage in it
3 = Click on the Monitor Icon

2n6gier.jpg

Now you see stage is open and everything [Animations/Sprites] which is being used in it. will be shown here
Next thing you do is click on "Play Button" then you will see how stage will look inside mugen. then stop playing
then you click under the "Stop" button and keep pressing until you see the thing you are looking for.
Now how u will aware of it. that this is the thing i want to remove ?
when you keep next the BGs. That White box with lines you will is gong to appear on different place in whole picture
(there is something you need to know. sometimes that white box wont appear" because some animations starts late is they are set to be. and for that we set "-1" as a group. and sprite "1" or anyone. point s. which does not exists in sprites [.sff] file then we set time for example.

16704rc.jpg

see..
time is set as 110 ticks..after these ticks'delay the real animation is going to appear in stage [which is pieces from surface]

that kinda animation wont appear in viewing the whole stage section.
if you want to see such things. u need to remove that sprite from animation. then you play the stage and you will see its showing and you can also see the white line box on it [like i told above how to check that]

4 = After that go to animation box. Click on Animation box. and check all the animations. make sure of everything .and remember them.
5 = go back to viewing stage by clicking on monitor. keep checking all the Animations and sprites.
in this stage . 50 is the group of overlaying sprite so the animation number is,
when you come to the last which is 49th number. the white line box will appear
drag down it from the yellow box's area and stage area.
after that play the stage again..and you will see its not darken now.
Good. now e know which is the overlaying sprite and animation.
6 = now open def file . [as the BG number is last one. so the code will also be in the bottom. the very last one.
from here you can remove/erase it

Code is
[bG bg Night]

type = anim

actionno = 50  <==< you see. this is the animation number

start = 0,0

layerno = 1

delta = 0,0

tile = 0,0

mask = 1

[begin Action 50]

50,0, 0,0, 2,, AS100D180

;50,0, 0,0, 2,, AS120D180

==========================================

Erase all of it from def file for must. because if you only delete it from animation. stage will not run in mugen. cause the code still exists in def you only removed the animation. but if you remove the code from def . you dont need to remove the animation as well. stage will work fine in MUGEN! delete animation are not. its up to you.but remove the code for sure.
This is the detail help for removing anything from stages
if anyone else wants to contribute in it. go ahead
because im not a pro!

Whoa AddiK, take it easy man.

Penelo is not asking for you to do it for her at all. She is only asking how to do it which is a completely different thing.

Just think about it : if you tell her how to do it, she'll learn from it and be able to do it herself should she need/want to remove overlay in stages in the future, thus saving you time by doing it for her. Needless to say,  if you do it for her however, she won't learn anything from it.

And there's no shame in not knowing anything about stages besides who made it, what is the name of it and if you like it or not. We're not all experimental people nor does every person wish to indulge himself/herself in stage know-how.

I could give Penelo an answer but since she asked it to you, I'll leave it to you to help a lady out. ;)

Thank you Win. That really means a lot.

Do i have to do it for you

are you asking this ? why i asked this . is because clearly i point out the thing which needs to be done for what you want

still you asked for it means you dont know stages at all. so do i have to remove it for you ?

He is right Shin. I am not asking you to do it for me. I have never edited stages before, all I am asking is just where to find it and I can find it myself. I am not asking you to do it for me.

Im Cool Brotha. i just wanted to make it sure that what he [she] is really asking here

im sorry if i sound like you thought of

Well i would gladly help the lady :) but i first i apologize for sounding like that .

Okay here we go

1 = thing you need first is Fighter Factor 3. its very good for creating/editing the stages along with characters. that will b very good if i say FF3 is perfect for everything related to M.U.G.E.N

2 = open the stage in it

3 = Click on the Monitor Icon

2n6gier.jpg

Now you see stage is open and everything [Animations/Sprites] which is being used in it. will be shown here

Next thing you do is click on "Play Button" then you will see how stage will look inside mugen. then stop playing

then you click under the "Stop" button and keep pressing until you see the thing you are looking for.

Now how u will aware of it. that this is the thing i want to remove ?

when you keep next the BGs. That White box with lines you will is gong to appear on different place in whole picture

(there is something you need to know. sometimes that white box wont appear" because some animations starts late is they are set to be. and for that we set "-1" as a group. and sprite "1" or anyone. point s. which does not exists in sprites [.sff] file then we set time for example.

16704rc.jpg

see..

time is set as 110 ticks..after these ticks'delay the real animation is going to appear in stage [which is pieces from surface]

that kinda animation wont appear in viewing the whole stage section.

if you want to see such things. u need to remove that sprite from animation. then you play the stage and you will see its showing and you can also see the white line box on it [like i told above how to check that]

4 = After that go to animation box. Click on Animation box. and check all the animations. make sure of everything .and remember them.

5 = go back to viewing stage by clicking on monitor. keep checking all the Animations and sprites.

in this stage . 50 is the group of overlaying sprite so the animation number is,

when you come to the last which is 49th number. the white line box will appear

drag down it from the yellow box's area and stage area.

after that play the stage again..and you will see its not darken now.

Good. now e know which is the overlaying sprite and animation.

6 = now open def file . [as the BG number is last one. so the code will also be in the bottom. the very last one.

from here you can remove/erase it

Code is

[bG bg Night]

type = anim

actionno = 50  <==< you see. this is the animation number

start = 0,0

layerno = 1

delta = 0,0

tile = 0,0

mask = 1

[begin Action 50]

50,0, 0,0, 2,, AS100D180

;50,0, 0,0, 2,, AS120D180

==========================================

Erase all of it from def file for must. because if you only delete it from animation. stage will not run in mugen. cause the code still exists in def you only removed the animation. but if you remove the code from def . you dont need to remove the animation as well. stage will work fine in MUGEN! delete animation are not. its up to you.but remove the code for sure.

This is the detail help for removing anything from stages

if anyone else wants to contribute in it. go ahead

because im not a pro!

afhve8.png

Here is the pic

My Brother said saving me the time .. it barely took my 1 minute

i was going to add a link for stage without overlay . but when i saw the post. my Brother  :bow:[Total Respect + he is a mod too :hi: ]  asked me to help her. so i did help instead.

Thanks for all this information and providing the final result of the stage Shin. I will try it thank you :)

All I did was delete the last part from the definition file and it turned out bright. Tested it out in Mugen 1.0

Just in case, here is the image:

AHJ9YLD.png

Very nice. Good Luck i am happy you have learned

if any more help regarding stages or anything . you can ask me. i will try my best to help you

• 2 weeks later...