SURPRISE!

Ryon

Im going on vacation!

6/6 to 6/22

Im heading home for vacation and sweet sweet rest and relaxation.

The wife and son are coming along to see there family.

as well as my son's 1st birthday.

so party over here!

Im sure everything will continue as fine as it always is.

please don't break the forum guys.

also... 2 weeks. thats a long time i know.

i wont be anywhere near internet or phone access.

so. wish me luck.

You are without a single doubt a very busy man Ryon, so you more than deserve to get rewarded with rest & relaxation on your vacation. Heck, you can even literally be "lazy" now, I guess. =P

We'll all keep watch over the forum so that it runs smoothly. Should any problems arise, we can always report them to the Global Moderators (since you're away and Phantom hasn't been online since beginning of April last time I checked).

Also I pray you're mentally strong enough to survive two weeks without internet or phone access. Seeing you say you won't be having that makes me wonder : where are you heading to?

Just in case you need advice on what to do without Wi-Fi :

internet.jpeg 

Also I pray you're mentally strong enough to survive two weeks without internet or phone access. Seeing you say you won't be having that makes me wonder : where are you heading to?

He's probably going to his hometown in Guyana. Last time he went there, he managed to get a 56k WiFi.

Boss Ryon, enjoy your vacation!  Every family life should have this kind of enjoyment, quite important to keep things (i.e. bonding, birthday) in harmony!

Once in a while I also travel back to my home town for some family gathering.

I am sure the MFFA watchmen will be doing good job during the coming two (2) weeks.  :bye:

Thanks everyone!

You are without a single doubt a very busy man Ryon, so you more than deserve to get rewarded with rest & relaxation on your vacation. Heck, you can even literally be "lazy" now, I guess. =P

We'll all keep watch over the forum so that it runs smoothly. Should any problems arise, we can always report them to the Global Moderators (since you're away and Phantom hasn't been online since beginning of April last time I checked).

Just in case you need advice on what to do without Wi-Fi :

internet.jpeg 

Guyana, but unlike before im not going to my home, im going to my wife's home.

which is country side, within a poor country.

they don't even have a land line.

so there is no mcdonalds, there is no neighbor with wifi, i can't read, im on vacation so NOTHING productive will get done, Taking lots of naps if my son allows me to (the flight tonight is gonna be a MESS).

Believe it or not Winmugen/everyone else, I live in new york, and im tired of it i want to move to a smaller state where its a small town where everyone knows each other.

So going to the country side of a poor country (my homeland) is super refreshing for me, to get away from technology and just enjoy life for what it is.

bright blue skies, beautiful green trees, fruits that grow on almost every tree, warm weather (80 90, sometimes 100, all year round) everything feels fresher to me and I feel going home keeps me humble.

I always think of a life without technology, people depend on it so much nowadays the lack of a simple thing like a cellphone would kill some people.

soooooo yeah, PLUS! I didnt go on vacation last year.

you know that term "Bird Strike" is one of the crazy stupidest things ever.

well... that and "Thunder Snowstorm" 2 of the best word combinations i've ever heard.

Or how about we don't, and just keep the place clean. I don't think Ryon would like it when he comes back and sees the place filled with drunks laying around. :P

(Though... that's assuming if anyone's drinking while Ryon's gone)