M.U.G.E.N. Duels: a series by gui0007

gui0007

Great Arc! Good storyline and fights ^^ Im also glad to see Iori cleaned the mess at the end xD 

The only thing weird in all the episodes for me is the relationship between Adel and his sis...well maybe I watched too much anime(kiss x sis) lulz 

Anyway I enjoyed watching your episodes since the beginning of Rugal Arc, so sad it's already over...I hope to see more in the near future ^^

Keep the good work Gui! You are "da" best  :awesome

Great Arc! Good storyline and fights ^^ Im also glad to see Iori cleaned the mess at the end xD 

The only thing weird in all the episodes for me is the relationship between Adel and his sis...well maybe I watched too much anime(kiss x sis) lulz 

Anyway I enjoyed watching your episodes since the beginning of Rugal Arc, so sad it's already over...I hope to see more in the near future ^^

Keep the good work Gui! You are "da" best  :awesome

Lol! Well, more KOF videos has come at the time. I remade important and epic fights that happend along the series. And maybe i'll made some series like Rugal Arc soon.

Thanks for your great support my friend! :)

• 4 weeks later...

200 VIDEOS!!

A non-M.U.G.E.N. Duels video, for celebrate the 200th vídeo of my channel!

I just say thank you for everyone of MFFA for the strength and love that all of you give to me.

THANK YOU!! :awesome

Note: The video is in portuguese. :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...