M.U.G.E.N. Duels: a series by gui0007

gui0007

• 2 weeks later...

I like the look of these chars, are they from capcom vs snk?

Yep, only Dan is from SvC.

==========================================================================================================================

EPISODE 40

HALLOWEEN SPECIAL VIDEO!

Yep, only Dan is from SvC.

==================================================================================================================================

EPISODE 40

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7u4MAesY_hg

HALLOWEEN SPECIAL VIDEO!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weyC8qNWobY

Im glad youre back gui007! ^^ And thank you for your special halloween video! I was looking for that Alucard xD

Alucard Hellsing made by Akimoto and edited by Dopefiend.

Get him here : https://www.sendspace.com/file/q7io5b

Happy Halloween Duralminn and gui! :goodmood:

I love you wingmugen11! Thx for that Alucard! He's one of my fav anime character ^^

I love you wingmugen11! Thx for that Alucard! He's one of my fav anime character ^^

Uhm...no homo right? XD

Also "WINGmugen11"? Am I some kind of angel to you? angel1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286248

In all seriousness, I didn't know you were looking for him because he's your favourite character so if by helping Duralminn I also helped gui and you, the triple pleasure is all mine. ^_ ^

Uhm...no homo right? XD

Also "WINGmugen11"? Am I some kind of angel to you? angel1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286248

In all seriousness, I didn't know you were looking for him because he's your favourite character so if by helping Duralminn I also helped gui and you, the triple pleasure is all mine. ^_ ^

LOL don't worry im not gay (it's just a bad jke lol) and I misspelled winmugen :3

Uhm...no homo right? XD

LOL don't worry im not gay (it's just a bad jke lol) and I misspelled winmugen :3

Lol you guys. :D

Haah son vs father xD (nice concept), also Adel with the power of Orochi? (O.Adel?) 0_o 

Can't wait for the next episode x3 !!! 

Your wait is over... :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EPISODE 42

ENJOY!

Your wait is over... :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EPISODE 42

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjYcmvbr7aI

ENJOY!

I like your story line :) it's a damn good idea ^^ 

I like your story line :) it's a damn good idea ^^ 

Glad you like that. :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EPISODE 43

lmao I laughed so much at 3:09-3:19 xD 

And hurray Iori&Kyo are back! (and go kick Rugal's ass Iori >_>)  :=D:

Hell yeah! >D

EPISODE 44

Testing out the AI skills of Varo Hades chars.

And no worries, KOF Special Series returned next week.

ENJOY!

This was nice battle!! :D Your videos become more interesting everyday indigoblau.gif?1

I was waiting for this like crazy xD another great show can't wait to the next one! ^^

Thanks guys!! :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EPISODE 46

First part of my AI Test with the Ikaruga chars.

Tomorrow, i'll upload a new KOF Special Video.

ENJOY!