Character coming back from the beyond O.O

rockocalypse

I was doing a battle in M.U.G.E.N, Simul vs single. Metal Mario by Kouzyoutyou2621 Vs. Bloody Motaro by JEHOVANSS teaming with Darth Vader by googoo64 (yes, THAT googoo64... heheheh)

So the match starts and somewhere along the line Vader decides to fly away off screen and Motaro stays and is killed. I watch the screen as Vaders flying Sound plays 400 times and Mario tries to hit nothing. But, all of a sudden, Vader comes back on screen to finish the job. At this point im glad, my match will have a real finish! But...whats this? Motaro who had been sitting down in his dead state for at least 20 seconds.... his lifebar refills! and he starts attacking again!!!!!!!!!!!! :O Thats never happened to me with Bloody Motaro or any other character. 

Run to the hills! Vader finished evolving and turned into the Mugen Space Jesus, run before he start multiplying the kulas again. THE TERROOOOOR!

But seriously, I've run into this kind of issue, it's generally related to characters have death related triggers. It was probably motaro's fatality triggering wrong because you where in a team match.