Project Kratos

It'sOver9000!!

Yo guys!! You know that on the last topic I told you about me making Kratos. So, I already started him because most of the dudes/dudettes here liked the idea. I just thought I give you guys a little overview of him about how he looks. Here you go :

5ufw.png

I thought of giving him two special attacks in which two chars of other games come and help Kratos out. Check these two chars out. You won't believe it :

cph5.png

vnhw.png

I hope you liked it. Besides, I gave Kratos 1000 health. That looks kinda better. I was thinking of giving Kratos some fatalities. 2 on my thoughts. I was also thinking of giving him some pallets. Thought it'd look good. I also thought I'd make him a 3 button character instead of 4. I'm still working on him. Anyways, leave your ideas about some other special moves I could add.

Doesn't matter what move you will add to him as long as it's stay true to his source. About that Naruto and Kyo as his striker....I don't know...no offense but I'm not really like that idea for Kratos to have someone helping him in battle (that is not a type of person he is). It's okay, is not like I want you to drop that idea, just continue what you feel you want to do. Just curious, why Naruto and Kyo? Why not pick a characters who has a similar or rival to Kratos? Example like Broly, Wolverine, Hulk, Wonder Woman or Goddess Athena...something like that.

Just curious, why Naruto and Kyo? Why not pick a characters who has a similar or rival to Kratos?

Just thought that they'd be a little too common you know. I was thinking of trying something different. Of course I was thinking of changing Naruto to Hulk like you said but Kyo's attack kinda looks cool to me.

Him dont need helpers just make him do what kratos do

Not much that matter what strikers he have.

However would be nice if the sprite style where the same since this Kratos looks like SB2 style is striker should be of the same style so they doent look clashy imo

or he could replace kyo and naruto with ssj god goku and ssj god vegeta it would fit so much better since he is the god of war but i say go for what you believe is good for you. Btw loving what you're doing so far 9000 it's about time someone give us a good kratos

or he could replace kyo and naruto with ssj god goku and ssj god vegeta it would fit so much better since he is the god of war but i say go for what you believe is good for you.

Technically u just said what i did except that i just recomended that the sprites match the sprite style of the character.

or he could replace kyo and naruto with ssj god goku and ssj god vegeta it would fit so much better since he is the god of war but i say go for what you believe is good for you. Btw loving what you're doing so far 9000 it's about time someone give us a good kratos

Yeah thanks about that. I was thinking if you would mind doing some pallets of him for me, Kaguto. I could give you the link once I'm finished and you could do the pallet. I'm not forcing you, though but think about it. Some of the credit would go to you too

Another new update I got for you guys. Yesterday Sham advised me to replace kyo and naruto like all of you are doing. But seriously get that out your mind. I made up my mind that instead of replacing kyo I'm gonna replace naruto and I just finished it right now. I replaced him with hulk. Check that dude out :

uka7.png

I hope you liked this idea

Edit : And the opponent's health didn't decrease half way because of hulk. I just used a few other attacks before I took this screenshot

Another new update I got for you guys. Yesterday Sham advised me to replace kyo and naruto like all of you are doing. But seriously get that out your mind. I made up my mind that instead of replacing kyo I'm gonna replace naruto and I just finished it right now. I replaced him with hulk. Check that dude out :

uka7.png

I hope you liked this idea

Edit : And the opponent's health didn't decrease half way because of hulk. I just used a few other attacks before I took this screenshot

Yeah Hulk is okay, it fit well for Kratos.

not loving the helpers idea, but that's my personal opinion, But absolutely Digging the DBZ esc Styled Kratos, Nice Job & if Kaguto is to busy or doesn't feel up to it, id be more than happy to help out a creator & do a pallet set for him, but that's only as a last resort if Kaguto declines ,as i am on a Break from Request,but not palleting all together 

You draw Kratos sprites yourself?

But absolutely Digging the DBZ esc Styled Kratos, if Kaguto is to busy or doesn't feel up to it, id be more than happy to help out a creator & do a pallet set for him, but that's only as a last resort if Kaguto declines ,as i am on a Break from Request,but not palleting all together 

Let me tell ya, I didn't make the Kratos sprites, I got it from the mugenmundo sprites and dude, ZombieBrock, I was just asking Kaguto. But of course I'd be happy if you'd do it instead of him. But as of now, I think I should try making a pallet myself. I don't think it'd be that hard you know

Let me tell ya, I didn't make the Kratos sprites, I got it from the mugenmundo sprites and dude, ZombieBrock, I was just asking Kaguto. But of course I'd be happy if you'd do it instead of him. But as of now, I think I should try making a pallet myself. I don't think it'd be that hard you know

There not very hard to make at all, its just a matter of getting the proper shading ,because without it the pallets are to similar in shade & bleed together 

Okay new  update up right now. I made a pretty good special I guess, I'll do a little bit more update on it. But check it out:

w47z.png

It's not much though let me tell ya. But then again, I was thinking of adding another one. I'll send you the updates as soon as I'm done

Okay new  update up right now. I made a pretty good special I guess, I'll do a little bit more update on it. But check it out:

w47z.png

It's not much though let me tell ya. But then again, I was thinking of adding another one. I'll send you the updates as soon as I'm done

Is that the Eye of Atlantis magic?