Dragon Ball XenoVerse

Zemilia

No, no. Like I said Naruto Storm camera style. Local 1vs1 will be like how you play Naruto Storm series games, the camera that utilize full 3D movement with no split screen.

Oh I see, I just never played naruto games before so its gonna be a new experience for me.

It's interesting to read the main villains of the DBZ series will become much more "evilier" than before, though I wonder if they'll just be the same as ever, with the only difference being they are more evil and have red eyes, or if they will actually have new ki-moves because of this power-up.

Either way, I'm looking forward to this exclusive animation. The Plan To Eradicate All Saiyans was short but sweet so I hope this one will be equally sweet but longer.

It's interesting to read the main villains of the DBZ series will become much more "evilier" than before, though I wonder if they'll just be the same as ever, with the only difference being they are more evil and have red eyes, or if they will actually have new ki-moves because of this power-up.

Either way, I'm looking forward to this exclusive animation. The Plan To Eradicate All Saiyans was short but sweet so I hope this one will be equally sweet but longer.

I think the main villains become more evil is just a power up rather than have a new moves. It just for the story mode, so maybe they will just have an hard AI to fight. However those more evil villains is the one that will change the timeline of DBZ in Xenoverse story mode. They were been brainwashed by Towa.

For the OVA, I have a feeling the story will be...like Towa and Miira doing some havoc/disturbing the timeline, then Patrol Trunks go fight, then he lost, the DBZ universe/timeline in chaos now and lastly he summon the Shenron and make a wish to summon the "savior" (the savior is of course, our own create character) then end. The story mode for this game will be the continuation of the OVA story...maybe...that my theory now..I could be wrong of course, just have to wait and see.

What make me goosebumps now, hell even Beerus himself will be brainwashed to become more evil. Man, the new villains Towa and Miira is really not someone to go easy if they can brainwashed even God...

And here some gameplay of Super 17 vs SSJ4 Goku. It's been a long time since we seen GT characters in action in video games :)

This is God Goku vs Beerus :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yea, I can't wait to get this. This game is really shaping up now! With both Super 17 and Omega Shenron has been confirm now, I'm 99% sure Baby Vegeta will be in this game too. Now only the movie character that still bother me...no sign of Broly, Janemba, Cooler and the other villains/characters. Don't tell me they not adding them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It annoys me how most of the ultimate attacks were a bunch of the same shit.... wtf was 17's attack supposed to be? It looked like a green smear ._.  I mean jesus... go look at the Ultimate/Special attacks...almost every character has that rapid blast shit. 

First time with it today guys. PS4 version. I had so many doubts guys because it looked so much like BoZ, and my fears were..............correct. :omg: Its BoZ all over again.......................if battle of z was AWESOME lol. They basically fixed everything wrong with the previous title and totally redeemed the sht. Not an all the way original story,, but a clever way to re-tell it. I only played it for a few hours and besides a virtually empty hub world besides NPC's its pretty cool. I cant wait to make my first squad. THE CAYNE FORCE :=D: