(poll open) ANIME REVOLUTION! Spriting!

Himeko_Tatsumi

after adding more sprites for cvs rukia  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

yeah that was i was thinking but she should be able to transform to her super modes and not have the seperated like Dragon Ball z guys. like make it a level3 or above super art.

No...her LVL3 would be an ArcSys-styled finishing move, which would be her signature attack Threat Stripper.

No...her LVL3 would be an ArcSys-styled finishing move, which would be her signature attack Threat Stripper.

well i was saying her transfrom states should be higher than level three. maybe 4 or 5. but If you're aiming for a regular form CVS Ryuko then level three will be the highest. Speaking of CVS style. will they have the groove system too like the other Capom and SNK characters?

well i was saying her transfrom states should be higher than level three. maybe 4 or 5. but If you're aiming for a regular form CVS Ryuko then level three will be the highest. Speaking of CVS style. will they have the groove system too like the other Capom and SNK characters?

I actually do NOT want to make more than 3 power levels, to be honest.

And no, my Ryuko will not have a Groove System, not even a 6-button system.

She actually will be more based on Arc System Works (hence the finishing move).

Hell, I maybe even change the conditions for the finisher to be more akin to ArcSys games instead of just being LVL3.

I think LVL3 with low health and one of two rounds won would be the perfect conditions.

• 1 month later...

Arc System? not too familiar with it. Is that they system that the Melty Blood characters use? The three buttons plus the parry or something like that? Well I'll be happy just to see her in action on mugen. So good luck working on her.

Arc System? not too familiar with it. Is that they system that the Melty Blood characters use? The three buttons plus the parry or something like that? Well I'll be happy just to see her in action on mugen. So good luck working on her.

Nope. Arc System Works is Guilty Gear and BlazBlue.

Melty Blood was made by Type-Moon and French Bread (French Bread now works on UNiB)

well that's good to hear. It's just the we've had these big Anime projects for mugen in the past and for some reason they don't get completed (a very sad example would be the Naruto vs Bleach project with larger Bleach and Naruto characters)

I just hope your projects don't end up getting everyone hyped up and then disappointed. but it sounds like you're going all the way with this so I wish you luck and look forward to seeing your work.

well that's good to hear. It's just the we've had these big Anime projects for mugen in the past and for some reason they don't get completed (a very sad example would be the Naruto vs Bleach project with larger Bleach and Naruto characters)

I just hope your projects don't end up getting everyone hyped up and then disappointed. but it sounds like you're going all the way with this so I wish you luck and look forward to seeing your work.

Yeah, totally.

Of course, I need sprites first, before I can start the coding.

I can do frankenspriting, but Ryuko & Awakened Senketsu is a very complicated design in pretty much needs to be made from scratch.

well frankenspriting may be the way to go but how is your artwork? good? bad?

My spriting? Well, it does get the job done, that's for sure. And whenever someone mentions errors, I'm making sure to track them down and correct them.

My two active sprite projects are Goho Li for Street Fighter 4 and Ein from Requiem for the Phantom in the style of Melty Blood (although Ein came to a temporary halt, I will eventually continue to work on her).

Aside from that, I have also created two sprite edits for a more developed WIP of mine, so she has got more optional animation standards.

And these sprite edits are more important, because sadly, nobody ever tried to create sprites in Tasofro-style.

But now, I'm talking a little too much about myself. This is Ragnarok's thread, after all.