Mortal Kombat Stages Equipped with Super Jump!

xcheatdeath

Not problems, it just seems as though they aren't fully complete, and The Bank was just...well, not true to the original in terms of the extended ceiling. Also the same problem for The Balcony and The Street and Noobs Dorfen. The Temple was okay, but a little misaligned.

I mean, for the balcony, the street & Noobs Dorfen, I imagine that what I did would make a lot of sense, I mean the pillars in the balcony & Noobs Dorfen can't just stop ya know? So they would have to extend to the ceiling of the structure they're in. I just made the buildings taller in the street. So the edits were just faithful to what would make logical sense, I kept trying out different things for the bank, I know that the top of the bank led to the rooftop, but since I can't make the stage lead into the other like the original, I had to improvise haha. I'll probably touch up The Temple soon.

I saw my post was premature lol!! I thought they were coming at that time . but I will try them out definitely tomorrow! today I gotta work a 4pm to 4am schedule ARGH!! still congrats on the release and i'll let you know if I come across anything that needs to be noted

I hope you enjoy, and I look forward to any feed back you give!

I mean, for the balcony, the street & Noobs Dorfen, I imagine that what I did would make a lot of sense, I mean the pillars in the balcony & Noobs Dorfen can't just stop ya know? So they would have to extend to the ceiling of the structure they're in. I just made the buildings taller in the street. So the edits were just faithful to what would make logical sense, I kept trying out different things for the bank, I know that the top of the bank led to the rooftop, but since I can't make the stage lead into the other like the original, I had to improvise haha. I'll probably touch up The Temple soon.

I hope you enjoy, and I look forward to any feed back you give!

Well, the thing is that pillars just don't extend into nowhere, so why not have some ceiling or other flat bridge like object up there? In the Balcony, it would've been better if the wall was extended so that the entire area would make more sense.

will there be mk3 stages with just zoom coming up? the banks ceiling just seemed weird , but i know that's not your fault because of the limited sprites you're dealing with. many thanks on the stages  cuz i found quite a few i wanted to add to my mugen already. the pit 3 is my fave of the bunch!!

Well, the thing is that pillars just don't extend into nowhere, so why not have some ceiling or other flat bridge like object up there? In the Balcony, it would've been better if the wall was extended so that the entire area would make more sense.

It's supposed to be thought of that the ceiling is really high up. So the pillars "technically" lead some where, you just can't see it. I'd love to be able to add more stuff, but I'm no spriter, and I was honestly just working with the sprites from the source game. I can edit a very tiny bit. But I'm not good enough of a spriter to be able to make something that fits the mortal kombat sprite style in 100000 years. Sorry to disappoint :(

Just a minor update. I've basically redone the subway, what do you guys think?

Made it more, source accurate ;)  

I can't make it possible to be able to knock the opponent up top, but I made it so when you super jump, or do an arial combo, you'll be up and able to see the street!

subway_zpsfc92945e.png

I'm only doing things like that to stages that actually had another stage above them. But you'll be happy with the outcome of the new updated stages :)

Well, it'd be logical for the bridge to be above the street, but still. The others already were where they were. BUT, I also think that the Cathedral could lead into the belltower, even though the stage fatality depicted stairs and 9 foot spikes... heck, Scorpions lair in UMK3/T lead to Kahns Cave, and the Armory lead to the Kombat Tomb in MKT, and I think it'd be interesting if Goro's Lair lead to the graveyard.

Well, it'd be logical for the bridge to be above the street, but still. The others already were where they were. BUT, I also think that the Cathedral could lead into the belltower, even though the stage fatality depicted stairs and 9 foot spikes... heck, Scorpions lair in UMK3/T lead to Kahns Cave, and the Armory lead to the Kombat Tomb in MKT, and I think it'd be interesting if Goro's Lair lead to the graveyard.

It's funny because, in mortal kombat shaolin monks, they show that goro's lair leads to the pit :P

But I'm only doing the stages that actually had another stage above them, I'm not creating fake versions of stages. I'm wanting to make source accurate. So I'll have to pass on making different stages lead to others. If you'd like to take my final products and do that yourself, go right ahead :)

but anyway

Check out the bank :)

4FUZB4q.png

By the way, there will be a minor delay to when these are released because I am graduating high school soon. and I'm busy as hell with finals and what not so you guys will have to hold out a little while

It's funny because, in mortal kombat shaolin monks, they show that goro's lair leads to the pit :P

But I'm only doing the stages that actually had another stage above them, I'm not creating fake versions of stages. I'm wanting to make source accurate. So I'll have to pass on making different stages lead to others. If you'd like to take my final products and do that yourself, go right ahead :)

but anyway

Check out the bank :)

4FUZB4q.png

By the way, there will be a minor delay to when these are released because I am graduating high school soon. and I'm busy as hell with finals and what not so you guys will have to hold out a little while

I like.

Soul Chamber added

Street, The Bank, The Rooftop, and The Subway have all been updated. I'm quite too tired to add the new pictures. But I'll get around to it. I'm sure you all will be very satisfied with the new updates. :)

Alas, despite my renewed beliefs that these would be awesome, they were...not exactly. Various problems came, such as the Kahn Tower being literally being attached to the windows of the bank (Not just in the background, also of which is one that trails badly) and similar problems like textures either being too short or the stage not being tall enough or too tall or trailing (the common issue). Please, I just do not want trailing to happen.

What "trailing" are you referring to? Post screenshots when you give me feed back so i know what you mean so i can fix it...

And your ideas wouldn't make these "awesome" at all. I told you multiple times, I'm not going to go through the hassle of adding additional things to stages that don't need it just because one person envisioned it being a certain way.. Kahn's tower isn't attached to anything. It's separated. Obviously if i were getting any kind of errors I wouldn't have just released the stages like that

What "trailing" are you referring to? Post screenshots when you give me feed back so i know what you mean so i can fix it...

And your ideas wouldn't make these "awesome" at all. I told you multiple times, I'm not going to go through the hassle of adding additional things to stages that don't need it just because one person envisioned it being a certain way.. Kahn's tower isn't attached to anything. It's separated. Obviously if i were getting any kind of errors I wouldn't have just released the stages like that

Well, I still don't know where or how to upload my images, but this stuff happens. I don't have anything against your style, but trailing is very annoying. Trailing is like the No Clip cheat on DooM or any other FPS. You go through a wall, and if nothing is on the other side, everything you saw will leave a replica "trail" of whatever was in front of you after entering the wall. http://mugen.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:PWNERX/Bugged%3F and look to la luna.