Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

When I see your username, this immediately comes up in my mind:

IyGVrqb.jpg

Just browsed your YouTube channel.  It looks like you are a fan of racing car video gaming.  I like it too but I only play the retro ones (i.e. the very first Out Run).

Happy to see you around!  :hi:

Greetings to my fellow Mugenauts! My name may be too incomprehensible to perceive with the human mind, so you can simply call me TheCaptain. I had originally come to Mugen Free For All to grab characters and stages for my own collection, but I figured after using it off and on for about a year now, I might as well join the conversation. I've been reading your posts and following your projects, and I can't wait to start working on characters and games of my own.

I have very little experience in using Mugen other than adding and testing characters and stages, but luckily it's a really easy program to use and learn. I've begun working on a little project that's essentially a collection of characters and stages that are all balanced to one another, so that they are not outrageously outmatched by one another time and time again. My favorite fighting games are Tekken, Samurai Shodown, and of course Street Fighter. Later this year, I'd like to start on my first completely original game project, something simple, with 8 bit graphics.

That's all there is to share about my experience in Mugen, I believe. And again, thank you for having me here at the Mugen capitol of the internet, Mugen Free For All!

Welcome to MFFA!

I am not a Tekken fan but I am a Samurai Spirits/Showdown and Street Fighter fan.

My favorite Samurai Spirits/Showdown game is part 2. 

My favorite Street Fighter game is part 2 Champion Edition.

Can't wait to see your 8-bit MUGEN WIPS/releases any time soon!

• 2 weeks later...