Flame Kyo Updated

I can not recall with 100% certainty whether Flame Kyo is a character made/edited by you or not, but if you have done so, this should probably be posted in the "Your Releases" or "Your Edits" section.

how could i take credits for Tai's work ?

He is the real editor. i am nothing

Beside this and previous release of Flame Kyo, this update is totally belongs to him

Looks sweet thanks for sharing Addik. !

Enjoy Man :)

how could i take credits for Tai's work ?

He is the real editor. 

Beside this and previous release of Flame Kyo, this update is totally belongs to him

Oh right, now I remember that Kyo is Tai's. I'm sorry for having mistaken the awesomeness that is Flame Kyo to have come from your mind instead of Tai's. It's difficult at times to distinguish two people from one another when they're both equally awesome in terms of ideas to put in a character.  :bow:

i am nothing

selfesteem.jpg 

i dont know why i always get happy to see/read your response Bro!

If it makes you feel any better, I'd like you to know I don't know either.  confused-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862

You really know how and when to talk.

My secret as to how I talk : 

with words, the spirit of friendship and a small dash of humour... 

cool-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862496

My secret as to know when to talk :

When I wish to acquire information, can help somebody out or when my primal instincts tell me to... 

smoking1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862 

:awesome  u are

You can bet your sweet, perfect and curvy ass I am! payup-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862514

Though in all modesty, you are well on your way of becoming as awesome as I am too! 

good-job-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862

My secret as to how I talk : 

with words, the spirit of friendship and a small dash of humour... cool-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862496

My secret as to know when to talk :

When I wish to acquire information, can help somebody out or when my primal instincts tell me to... smoking1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862

You can bet your sweet, perfect and curvy ass I am! payup-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862514

oh-stop-it-you_large.jpgGirl

Though in all modesty, you are well on your way of becoming as awesome as I am too! good-job-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862

image.png

Didn't I ? :=D: :=D:

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...