[Gen6][3DS] Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

Arya Chan ☆

That's great and all, but it makes trying to catch legendaries more tedious. At least give us an option to skip it :s

True..... :-P

I admit when I caught Rayquaza and defeated Zinnia I never expected to fight Deoxys afterwards. which was awesome but crazy at the same time.Man! you not able to get a break in between those battles. Luckly for me my story pokemon team where all at level 60 during that time so it was no problem.

Well now that i started the contest part of the game I trying to think which Cosplay-pikachu I should obtain:

My chioces:

1. 'Rock-Star' (learns Meteor-mash) - Good coverage for dealing with Rock, Ice, and  fairy-types

2. 'Belle'(Learns Icicle Crash) - A pikachu with an Ice-type move be very beneficial dealing with  Ground*, and Dragon*-types.

3. 'Libre'(Learns Flying press)-  At least its a cool move that alters from Flying/fighting, especially dealing with Grass, and dark-types like Shiftry

They do that to make the story more interesting, personally I liked how Nintendo/Gamefreak redid the whole scenario when came to getting Rayquaza compared to the old R/S/E where you have to do all those damn bike tricks to get to him.

B-b-but I miss the bike tricks. It actually made reaching and catching Rayquaza actually feel like a reward instead of having my hand held all the way. :(

But in all seriousness, I hate how they're making the new Pokemon games ridiculously easy. At least the EXP Share in ORAS felt more balanced out with the lower exp gains, to the point where I could actually leave it on and not outlevel Steven by 20 levels, unlike in X&Y.

But giving you Latios/Latias for free was just pushing it. (It would have been alright if it was postgame, since I fucking hate soft resetting for Roamers).

But in all seriousness, I hate how they're making the new Pokemon games ridiculously easy. At least the EXP Share in ORAS felt more balanced out with the lower exp gains, to the point where I could actually leave it on and not outlevel Steven by 20 levels, unlike in X&Y.

But giving you Latios/Latias for free was just pushing it. (It would have been alright if it was postgame, since I fucking hate soft resetting for Roamers).

I don't blame you on that Rice. Considering they let all the Legendarys (besides the mystic pokemon) from Gen 1-6 be available like this it kind of kills the whole fun in finding and dealing with rare pokemon plus its easy to spam and level up pokemon  to over power NPC trainers. Probly the reason why they have the 'Battle Maison' to cover the lack of the games difficulty.  :-P

The Maison basically does the same stuff the AI did in Stadium 1 & 2's Round 2 mode where they manipulate the RNG in their favor, to give the illusion of increased difficulty.

Yeah! I remember playing Stadium 1&2 when you go through the second mode ( I was 10 years old). When it came to battling the Elite 4 that was hard as Hell.

Took me many tries to beat them. :omg:

For the difficulty, why no Challenge Mode like in B2W2!?

That one thing I am surprise about! It would been cool if they brought that mode selection in OR/AS, X/Y then it been more fun but I guess Nintendo/Gamefreak scratch that idea and want to do a different approach in this gen. :-P

Have you tried Blaze Black 2/Volt White 2? The game in Normal Mode is difficult enough. Challenge Mode is the most unforgiving, especially when fighting Champion Iris and Benga at Black Tower/White Tree Hollow.

Back on topic, I've been playing the Mock Battle against the guy named Brandon... I posted the video code in the Battle Video thread, try defeating his team with Pokemon not from the OU tier.

• 1 month later...

[Topic bump]

LOL! its been awhile

Recently I had access Poke-Bank and I was surprised that you will get all three fully evolved Johto- Starters as a gift for people who been using Poke-Bank. Awesome! :-D

I don't know why I think this but you would had thought that these pokemon will have mega-stones on them but you know this could be an easter egg of whats to come. if you know what I mean. :goodmood:

It'll be cool if they did have Mega forms... if there was an Emerald remake with Mega Johto starters... Wallace would use M. Feraligatr in the post-game battles... unless they make M. Milotic.

Yeah that would been awesome!

A Mega-Milotic!!!? :confuse:

You know how bulky and powerful (High Sp.Atk) that thing well be, it would been ground-types worst nightmare. LOL! XD

• 4 months later...

[topic bump}

I know this is late news but thier is another chance to get Diancie available through via internet  mystery gift. Its only tell 7/25 - 7/27 till midnight.

Also since the latest pokemon movie been out in japan Hoopa is available on GTS. Just an heads up. :goodmood:

• 2 weeks later...

[Topic bump]

For those who got Hoopa (by event or trade (GTS) ) in OR/AS you can received the item 'Prison Bottle' in the game by going to any poke-shops in the region (I went to Sootopolis City well cause thats where legends are told LOL). Their should be a shop keeper at the lift-side corner standing in front of the item counter and when you talk to him He tell you a story (Probly relating to the Movie). Afterwords he will give you the 'Prison bottle'. The Item can change hoopa's form .

I was able to get one by GTS by trading one of my Extra Diancie for it. It was an awesome trade.

The Hoppa i received has an modest Nature which gives it Great Sp.Attack power that I know its going to benefit it in battles. :goodmood:

I saw someone on the bus who has Hoopa in Unbound form when I went to Hershey Park. I'll wait till the event comes to the US to get it and the Prison Bottle.

Thats cool! I would had did the same but I decided to go and trade for one since I had an extra Diancie thanks to the last Mystery-gift event.

I tryed him out on some online battles: i can say its pretty cool pokemon but the only down side about this pokemon is its Physical defenses on both forms

[red=bad  blue=average  Green= great]

Hoopa (confined)

hoopa_zpsshwaewh7.gif

Type:   Psychic/Ghost

stats: 80/110/60/150/130/70

Yeah so pretty much Hoopas typing in this form lets you know its 4x weaknesses towards Ghost and Dark types will KOed it, especially pokemon that uses Knock-off, Crunch, and sucker punch. Plus its speed is not-so-hot either so fast pokemon Like Gengar (+mega), and  Darkrai can be its worst nightmare.

even in its unbound form its Physical defence isn't great

Hoopa (unbound)

tumblr_static_cv4i6f6go2ogoko0sw0s04484_

Type: Psychic/Dark

stats: 80/160/60/170/130/80

However Hoopa in this form its typing covers some Ghost and Dark weaknesses Doe now it has to worry about mainly Bug-type physical attacks like Mega-horn, and Xscissor

and its speed dosn't get to much of a boost so pokemon like Yanmega, Volcarona is it threat. Fairy types like Gardevoir(+mega) and Azumarill (with pure power) can also be a threat.

It not much of a glass-cannon but only towards pokemon with high physical attack power. Though it Sp.defense is great enough against pokemon that rely on special attacks like Jinx, Melotic, Alakazam (Unless those pokemon knows Signal beam and Dazzling gleam).

• 2 weeks later...