[Gen6][3DS] Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

Arya Chan ☆

--This is a discussion and news thread, so don't post any other for safety-----
Any new news you can either post it here if i haven't yet. it will be put here to everyone interested see it
---
Hoenn Confirmed, Remake of course.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywGSON9tNq0

Pics

Pic 1 shared by sweetfire

bonTrh4.jpg

late is your mom.

Q: Why is it called Alpha and omega?

A:

8c3.png

The Prophet : http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/if-ruby-and-sapphire-remakes-come-out.452842335/

And Mega Blaziken will still be broke as fuck.

Here's to hoping for some kind of balancing out Mega Lucario and stuff at least, even if indirectly.

EDIT: just realized that since the Hoenn remakes are in the same gen as XY, this effectively means that XY takes place during the same time period as the Kanto and Hoenn games, which means they're prequels to DPPtGSCHgSs.

its gonna be like x & y isnt it.

or maybe it will be like black & white

(point of view)

bonTrh4.jpg

lol

well, new rayquaza form or something interesting...

maybe its a mega evolution, but i noticed how both of kyogre and groudon are going into rayquaza.

its a fusion...

but also maybe there are mega sceptile and mega swampert aswell

and also... is the picture real or fake btw

that scan is fake. Cause, I'm sure Nintendo would've given the starters new renders + Kyorge and Groudon...

or maybe it is real and they just didnt make new renders..

the japan box-art of the game says else-wise.

I'm still not convinced it's fake. Plus, Mega Sceptile and Mega Swampert would be cool. Hopefully it would become the first gen where all starters are OU or higher. ...Also, Mega Swampert because I wanna see Gastrodon kicked out of OU. :P

I'm still not convinced it's fake. Plus, Mega Sceptile and Mega Swampert would be cool. Hopefully it would become the first gen where all starters are OU or higher. ...Also, Mega Swampert because I wanna see Gastrodon kicked out of OU. :P

Gastrodon got kicked out of OU since October, what meta have you been playing?

i just hope Nintendo isn't making this a quick release type deal. Hopefully they spot whatever bugs there are before November. Which makes me wonder if they started working on Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire right after the release of Pokemon X and Pokemon Y. So, within that time period, they should've found a number of bugs and what not.  

i just hope Nintendo isn't making this a quick release type deal. Hopefully they spot whatever bugs there are before November. Which makes me wonder if they started working on Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire right after the release of Pokemon X and Pokemon Y. So, within that time period, they should've found a number of bugs and what not.  

It honestly wouldn't really take that long since they pretty much have like 85% of the work done for them already from X&Y. The only real thing they have to worry about is maybe some scenery textures and a couple of new models.

Considering they pretty much announced X&Y immediately after Black 2 & White 2 were released, yeah, expect a rush job, only more refined due to it using X&Y's engine.

Also, you guys DO know what the release of these games means, right?

Move Tutors...

Considering they pretty much announced X&Y immediately after Black 2 & White 2 were released, yeah, expect a rush job, only more refined due to it using X&Y's engine.Also, you guys DO know what the release of these games means, right?Move Tutors...

well.. the english version of it

besides..

Pokemon-Omega-Ruby-and-Alpha-Sapphire-re

that was fast

This should have been on the Ds imo. HG/SS should really be what this is.

ikr