Which dub of Dragonball Z should I watch?

tld828

Hay guys long time not see,I'm a complete anime freek and love all kinds of anime Dubbed,Cause I'm a dub fan and I heard that there is two dubs of DBZ,the ocean dub and the funimation dub.Which dub is better cause it's hard to decided which dub to watch when there is two dubs of the show.So lastly which dub is better,cause I'm planning on watching DBZ really soon,and I want to know which dub is better and why?

if you dont like goku's jap voice go to english.

DBZ is pretty much one of the few anime that fans prefer in English dub. Japanese dub was great actually, the theme sound more epic however Goku's voice always ruined that epicness (this is arguably the most reason why many fans prefer DBZ in English dub). Like TAW say, Funimation dub is the one you should watch if you want English dub version. But, if you want to know the true info of DBZ while watching it, then you need to watch the Japanese dub because English dub sometimes give a false info, example like Lord Slug origin, in English dub is stated that Lord Slug was the evil Namekian who has been banished from his planet by his fellow Namekian using Dragon Balls while in Japanese dub, is say that Lord Slug is one of the few Namekian survivor who survive from their planet natural disaster. Another example was the scene of Goku vs Turles. In English dub, it show that Goku using 20x Kaioken when fight against Turles while the Japanese dub say Goku was using 10x Kaioken. The English version prove to be false since Goku cannot retain the form of 20x Kaioken for too long because his body will damage badly if he does, and is stated by Goku himself when he was fighting Frieza. Although it has been confirm by Funimation that the reason why they chose to say 20x Kaioken is because of a gimmick to show that Turles power level is far more powerful than Frieza after he ate the fruit from the Tree of Might.

• 2 weeks later...