Magma Dragoon released by Gladiacloud & Beximus

Gladiacloud

Great release Gladia!

While I do not necessarily agree with the fact you decided to apply a MvC like gameplay style to Magma Dragoon, I believe it is safe to say that this one will be the most complete and by extension best Magma Dragoon currently out there for M.U.G.E.N.

Copypasted from MFG.

Gonna give this badass a try.
*edit* Okay what I found while testing,
- Shakunetsu Hado misses if the opponent is close to you.
- I think Bakuenjin should be a level three but that's up to you.
- Nagareboshi Rakka should be a level two but again its up to you.
- Needs better voice clips, why not akuma he has the references?
+ Shun... Could'nt avoid the Akuma reference much huh? XD
Overall not a bad character very fun to play with. Are you planning to make Slash Beast or The Colonel?

-some certain bosses such as Apocalypse and Onslaught cannot be damaged by Magma's projectiles such as hadouken, rising fire works when HP-ing at crouch launch, but not his regular punch.
-hyper moves 1, 2 punches at the same time: that fires from his mouth also doesn't work on certain bosses like i said. Need fixes.

-hyper moves 2, 2 kicks at the same time: throwing his magma ball to damage bosses doesn't work on them. Also need fixes.

I don't know if this was intentional or not, cause the bosses seems to be immuned to his projectiles. It could improve i think. XP

Gladiacloud here.

I and Beximus are back with a new MVC style character!

After Akainu, I decided to create for him a sort of rival. He comes from the Capcom universe, and it is not a main character.

He is one of my favorite boss from the game Rockman X4, as well as the only Maverick robot with references to the Street Fighter characters.

As well as able to control the magma. :3

MAGMA DRAGOON!

WIO7wFC.png

YlGBsJn.png

HZVDoyF.png

KWjBhB9.png

MbGKfxf.png

h95K0YH.png

heYN4ZR.png

1UcKo90.png

(no spriteswap)

DOWNLOAD LINK (Updated 05/04/14):

http://www.sendspace.com/file/05naf7

Although Beximus helped me a lot in creation of Magma Dragoon, he will not be part of his full game. Who knows in the future.

I wanted to create him because I've always wanted to see him fight in Mugen (and I think many others Mugen fans).

I could never make him, if, back in 2002, a retired mugen creator called Jack Bandit not created a Magma Dragoon using a lot of edited sprites and a

six buttons system. His Magma Dragoon was practically incomplete: he had not get hits, he was full of bugs, and his FX were a little messed up.

We can say that, after 12 years, I was able to complete and improve the work left unfinished by Jack Bandit. ;)

Have fun!

Does his update have monster AI?  When I tested him out last time my Batman annihilated him and my top level characters crush the Dark Knight. lol....  X_X

This guy reminds me why I have a hard time playing Megaman X games: The villains are all infinity times cooler than the main protagonist, who's humanoid and therefore completely unlikeable. :P In any case, I'll download this next chance I get.

Digimon?

...You're kidding, right?

This guy reminds me why I have a hard time playing Megaman X games: The villains are all infinity times cooler than the main protagonist. :P In any case, I'll download this next chance I get.

...You're kidding, right?

Yes, but at the same time, the design is very similar...